When you call, mention priority code 20V-NWJ6

Rating and Reviews: Bose L1 Model 1S w/ B2

Connect up to four instruments or microphones to the ToneMatch audio engine, and cover an audience of up to 300 with the L1 Model 1S and B2 bass module.

"Amazing clarity, depth and versatility! " submitted April 10, 2014

By Ryan W in Ormond Beach, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years acousitc solo musician and full band. Taylor, Martin 6 and 12 strings. Looper for percussion/guitar
Music Style: Acoustic rock
Overall: I waited until I played about ten shows with this system before reviewing. I am a solo acoustic musician playing in clubs, restaurants, outdoor venues. I use multiple guitars and a looper. The ease of use is pretty amazing with this product. I was so excited to finally have this system that I took it straight out of the box directly to a show and plugged it in for the first time. 20 minutes later it had I set up the way I wanted with amazing sound! For each venue I play at I saved a sound scene and load it on the tonematch and it's ready to go just like that! I was concerned that a couple of venue that I play at would be too large for the bose L1 1S system but I couldn't have been more wrong. It's impossible to understand how this skinny tower can be heard at the back of an outdoor 4000 sq. ft. tiki bar crystal clear but it can.....at only 50% volume. The B2 bass I find sometimes to be way more bass than anyone would ever need but there are three settings on the back to get the right amount you want plus the zEQ on the tonematch. I generally find that I only use the first or second setting. Depending on the venue you may or may not need a monitor. Most active local musicians will probably agree that there are very few large stages for solo musicians where you have enough room to put this thing 7 feet behind you. Much closer than that and the mix sounds off and will bother you unless you use a monitor as well. You will also want one if you are having to use the bose to the side of you. While this system can work with any mixer with a 1/4 out or adapter I would highly recommend getting the tonematch audio engine with this package. It is small, intuitive and simple to use and you will find it makes your life so much easier with the saved scenes and simple access to effects for each channel! And unlike most mixers with built in effects, the tonematch allows you to use whatever combination of effects you would like on each separate channel which is great if you want to use some chorus, reverb and compression on your guitar but only want a small amount of reverb for the mic, etc. As far as the "Wow Factor" goes....You probably won't play a gig without at least one person commenting on how amazing the sound it and how cool this thing looks! It is very well worth the investment for yourself and the audience. When you play with the best equipment and your sound quality is on point this makes you shine! And the average person is going to feel you sound better than even a more talented musician that uses a sub par system. You may find it a little intimidating at first because, unlike even some of the best PA cabinets, the bose clarity is so perfect you will hear every single inflection or scratch in your voice. I got used to this after a few songs and really appreciate it now! Thanks to zzounds.com this baby was broken up into 12 payments, none of the other major music web sites do that so take advantage of this and ditch that old PA/mixer and monitor system! This package saves you time, effort and trips back and forth. Bose helps you concentrate and what you do best....performing!

" Bose L1 Model 1S with B2 Bass Module and T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine " submitted January 28, 2014

By Ron L in Marinette, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 40+ Yrs. guitar and vocal at home in bars at church and private parties etc.
Music Style: Country & Christian.
Overall: Sorry it took so long for me to rate this.....One of my best friends passed on and I didn't feel much like playing and singing....After I got this unit tweaked in I love it....Very seldom do I play for crowds over 300 and this setup is perfect for me......I play alone mostly country & gospel......I was worried that it might not be compatable with my "Vocal 300" effects unit but a Bose rep. assured me it would... The only effects I use from the L1 Tonematch is the reverb for my guitar.....I sold my L1 Model 1 unit before I really tried this out and had some trouble getting it right at first but once I did I love it.....I would recommend this unit to everyone....It is the total foundation of clarity of sound, what you put in you'll get out....If it doesn't sound good then one of three things is wrong (1) your ability as a musician (2) the effects unit you're using is bad or not set up properly or (3) You don't have the Tone Match set up properly.......Bose techs can help you with # 2 & #3 but not #1.... I've been playing for crowds for 40 years and have never had more compliments from people in the audience than I've had with Bose.

"this thing is awesome" submitted March 8, 2014

By Dennis V in Laurel, MS
Musical Background: Praise and Worship Band
Music Style: Praise and Worship
Overall: It took me 5 minutes to set this beast up,compared to the hour it took before and a back ache after lugging heavey equpment.... i am amazed at the sound it produces. we are twaeking the settings on the tone match which by the way is a really good, wish it had about 2 more channels though but all in all it is fantastic. we are a praise and worship band and the blend now its next to perfect, we run guitar, bass, roland electric drums and lead vocals through this. you will not be disapponted with this purchase. Zzounds is the best, great customer support and just down to earth guys everytime i call for an order I will never use anyone else.

"Worth it" submitted July 8, 2014

By Anthony W
Music Style: Acoustic - classic rock, country, top 40
Overall: I play 300+ solo acoustic shows a year. After having used the Compact for 3 years I decided to upgrade and get a little more "meat" in the bottom end of the mix. Although this system is more cumbersome to maneuver from gig to gig the set up and tear down time is comparable to the Compact. The B2 gives your sound that bottom end it needs while the extra speakers allow you to cover the entire room side to side and front to back with s pure sound and without having to increase volume to a point it will disrupt your audience that is close to the speaker. The tone mat has a ton of bells and whistles , probably more than you'll need , but once you get a tone and effects package you like you can store the setting for a quick pull up and nice base line to fine tune from show to show. All in all it is well worththe extra $. I still use the Compact from time to time but it can't compare to sound you'll get from this set up.

"great addition" submitted December 17, 2013

By j s in Boulder, CO
Overall
Overall: I added on to my L1compact with this system and now I have the flexibility to play almost any location, with many different options. The added power supply and amp for the B2 make it easy to tailor my sound to any venue.

"Absolutely awesome!" submitted October 5, 2014

By George G in Corpus Christi , TX
Overall
Musical Background: I have played guitar for 45 years. I play lead guitar with a band and also solo.
Music Style: Blues, Soul, Pop, Jazz, Rock
Overall: This is the greatest sound system I have ever owned. I am a solo musician and also plays with a band. The sound is incredible for both. Also the ease and speedy set up is none less than remarkable. It takes about 10 minutes for my entire set including my guitar and pedals. No more bulky sound systems for me. Love Bose!

"bose l1 model 1s b2 wt1 engine" submitted November 18, 2012

By lawrence T in san tan valley, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: playing music for 40 years, i play keyboards,guitar,bass and i sing.
Music Style: christian rock and popular music
Overall: the sound is crystal clear with great prescense the only trouble i had was with the sound engine i had to send it back and swapped out to another one. Bose and zZounds made me a believer.their pay as you play plan is great for those of us with not a lot of money.

When you call, mention priority code 20V-NWJ6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976