When you call, mention priority code 14PF-1Q0W

Rating and Reviews: Bose L1 Model 1S with B2

Power meets portability with the Bose L1 Model 1S loudspeaker system and B2 bass module, with consistent 180-degree coverage for an audience of up to 300.

"**AMAZING PRODUCT**" submitted June 10, 2013

By Tanya Kauhi in Hilo, HI
Musical Background: DJ for 15 years
Music Style: Hip hop, Top 40, House, Dubstep, Reggae, Rap, Old Skool
Overall: I've been a DJ for about 15 years now...and the sounds are the heart of the performance as far as I am concerned. People always think the lights are what matters, or the hardware like turntables that make the DJ show amazing. I'm here to tell you, it's the sounds! This Bose product is the best speaker system I have ever purchased. From going from heavy 15" speakers to these is a huge change. They are so compact, easy to transport and loud as hell. They connect to almost anything as long as it has a 1/4" plug. I just had to get another one! I have a small Honda Civic, and I fit 2 of these systems comfortably. Every gig I get amazes people. "Is all that sound coming from that speaker?", they ask. And I answer with a big smile and say, "YES!" I LOVE IT!!

"Bose L1 1S with B2 Bass Module" submitted December 5, 2013

By David Hall in Milwaukee, WI
Musical Background: Mobile DJ, Live Performer, Emcee, Trivia DJ Host
Music Style: Variety, Weddings, jazz, blues, classic rock
Overall: For a number of years, I've been thinking about getting a Bose system. Because they are rather rare where I live, it's been difficult to get my hands (and ears) on one. I was able to listen to one at a local big box music retailer for just a few minutes and had the opportunity to work a mixer for a bit. That was a few months ago.So, in my email, a message from Zzounds comes along offering the 12 payment plan. Without hesitation, I decide to order a L1 1S with B2 Bass Module. Now, in the back of my mind my spider-sense was tingling... will it sound as good as I hope it will? Will my concerns about the "punch" and "highs/lows" be resolved? Well, the unit arrived quickly and a few days later I had the opportunity to try it out for a holiday party with karaoke.I have to say that I was literally blown away by the sound and quality of this set up! The venue was mid-sized and the throw was great. People in the back of the room could hear everything. While the karaoke singers were on stage, they could hear themselves without the need for a separate monitor and when I needed to kick up the volume for DJ music, the B2 sub gave me the kick I needed to get people dancing. The best part was the bar owner's expression when he saw what was providing all of that sound!The next week, I had another holiday party, this time with live music. Besides being a DJ, I perform as a one-man act with keys, horns and sing. This venue was larger and had about 150 people. Well, the Bose killed it!During this event, they needed to speak to the audience for about a half hour and the podium was on the other side of the room (about 75 feet away) Not once did anyone look at me with that "I can't hear him look..."While I still need to use this at a smaller weeding, I felt confident enough in what I've heard so far to write this review. If it keeps amazing me with it's versatility and sound quality, I'll be buying another identical set up next season.

"THE best sound system for the price! (and maybe even in general)" submitted March 7, 2013

By Scott B in Loveland, CO
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 15 years, Live for 10, performed in LA with signed bands
Music Style: Progressive, Funk, Hard Rock, Experimental, Metal.
Overall: This thing has the goods my friends. I haven't seen anyone review this that plays heavier music so I had to put in my thoughts. The clearity and punch you get from this thing is rediculous and it works amazing right out of the box. The addition of the B2 to this just makes this thing purr... I have yet to use this live, but after dealing with too many egos I was more then happy to temperarly replace the members I cant find with this bad boy and a computer with canned tracks. Which may not sound very metal but its what I have to do to to get my music performed in this climate. This thing keeps up with my 5150 iii well and I can play at comfortable volumes which the fans will enjoy I'm pretty sure. Its plunty loud and doesnt feedback with vocal microphones which still impresses me everytime I turn it on. I love it and can't wait to get a second one. The only thing better then this is the L1 model 2 that my dad has but this one was just priced so great with Zzounds payment options ( which is the greatest thing to happen to musicians in a very long time) I had to go with it and I don't regret it at all. This site is why I'm able to own such great gear! Thank you so so much Zzounds! Try this out, you wont regret it!
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"WOW!!! I'm glad I bought this..." submitted April 8, 2014

By Ronald O in Avondale, AZ
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: Dance, music and live mix
Overall: Well, I bought two of these after hearing a demo at guitar center. This beast has everything I need for my sound system. I am mobile DJ just started, but I did want to go to the lower end speakers...I have Peavey speakers, two Peavey PV115D powered speaker and two Peavey PV118 passive subwoofer. These Peavey speaker have no match with my Bose system. I normally use my Bose in doors, and Peaveys for outdoors. Sound is perfect to me, I always Bose system at home. It is very expensive, but it is worth investing for a good quality sound.

"Wonderful surprise!!" submitted February 8, 2013

By DJT Kauhi in Hilo, HI
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years as a hobby DJ. Gigs at small clubs and grad parties.
Music Style: Hip hop, top 40, pop, rock, house, electronic, dubstep, old skool
Overall: This is my very first Bose purchase and I must say, it is every bit amazing as they all say. It was a breeze to put together. Takes up very little space and sounds amazing! Zzounds is all amazing! Product cam win perfectly safe and in working condition straight out of the box. It arrived exactly when they said it would...even all the way here in Hawaii. The payment plans are the reason I could make this purchase possible. Thank you thank you a million times, thank you!!!

"Bose L1 Model 1S with B2 Bass Module " submitted April 1, 2014

By Gary Mowery in Flint, MI
Musical Background: Dj for past 6 years
Music Style: All types
Overall: I bought the Bose L1 system to replace my 4 peavy speakers. It really amazes me as to how well the Bose system works. I have people telling me that it blows my old setup out of the water. Set up time is greatly reduced. Sound quality is great. If you are worried about not having enough let me tell you there are no worries. As they say "You get what you pay for" if you can afford to buy this system I highly recommend it.

"bose l1 w/ b2" submitted July 8, 2014

By billy bates jr in flint, MI
Musical Background: 40+yrs ,professionally, percussion
Music Style: All
Overall: The system is perfect for my needs

"Bose L1 1S with B2 Bass" submitted March 25, 2014

By Kirk T in Fort Dodge, IA
Overall
Musical Background: Played in country rock band for years and now only do karaoke and dj
Music Style: Country, Rock, Hip-Hop
Overall: The best clear sound I've heard in years. I was reluctant at first to jump in on ths system because of the price and smallness of the speakers, was worried about the loudness in a crowded bar or wedding venue. Did my homework, talked to a lot of people and made the decision and wish I would have done it sooner. The system is light, well cased, and is literally 10 minutes from playing a gig. As soon as this one is payed for I will upgrade and buy another. Haven't needed manufacturers support and the sound is the best, I used JBL and QSC and Peavey before, They are heavy and take up so much room. With the B2 Bass I will never go back.

"L1 1s w/B2 Bass" submitted March 4, 2014

By Kirk T in Fort Dodge, IA
Musical Background: I play a little bass but mostly host DJ'ing and Karaoke
Music Style: Classic Rock,Country
Overall: This is an awesome piece, I took it out of the box and set it up right away. The sound is impeccable and I would recommend this to anyone that does DJ or live performance. I'm going to use this mainly for weddings and some karaoke gigs. I haven't had to use the manufacturers support.

When you call, mention priority code 14PF-1Q0W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976