When you call, mention priority code 1732-8YKS

Rating and Reviews: Bose L1 Model 1S with B1

With a 12-speaker line array in a slim vertical enclosure, the Bose L1 Model 1S and B1 bass module deliver 180-degree coverage for audiences of up to 300.

"Bose L1 Model 1S with B1 Bass Module" submitted March 25, 2014

By FRANK S
Overall
Musical Background: BEEN PLAYING FOR 53YRS. I AM A PROFESSIONAL DRUMMER AND LEAD SINGER.
Music Style: rock, r&b, country, blues, Christian, original
Overall: I'VE BEEN IN THE MUSIC GAME SINCE 1962 (YES I'M OLD SCHOOL) AND BUYING THE Bose L1 Model 1S with B1 Bass Module WAS THE FINEST PRODUCT THAT YOUR MONEY CAN BUY. IT IS TRULY AN AWAKENING TO HEAR WHAT THE AUDIENCE HEARS. THE ONLY FAULT THAT I CAN THINK OF IS, WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG... YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU ARE REALLY ANY MUSICIAN AT ALL. zZOUNDS MADE IT EASY TO BE WITHIN MY GRASP WITH A 12 PAYMENT PLAN AND THEY SHIPPED FAST. ALL I CAN ADD IS TO ACT NOW WHILE YOU CAN! THANKS zZOUNDS.

"Bose L1 Is Great!" submitted April 8, 2014

By Tom Rogers in St. Louis, MO
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years of playing drums.
Overall: I play in a band and DJ Wedding Receptions...the set up is easy and the sound is great. It's so clear I'm hearing parts of songs I never knew existed.

"PA Revolution" submitted May 23, 2014

By Shane H in Arlington, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I play the kit, doumbek (Arabic), maudel (Nepali), other hand drums-n-trinkets. 30+ years. Semi-pro
Music Style: I play to music of several genres, from the homeland of Texas to the Far East, so long as it is from the heart...
Overall: For my purposes the Bose L1/B1 Bass system has revolutionized my PA system. As an aging musician, no more lugging heavy speakers and monitors. Setup is incredibly fast and easy. I love Bose's technology that minimizes volume drop-off while filling the back corners of the room. I love hearing the room mix while worrying less about mic feedback. I'm saving my lunch money to get a matching module so to really fill a good size room.

"Super!" submitted November 24, 2014

By Mike S in Owatonna, MN
Musical Background: 30 years, rock, blues bands and now acoustic
Overall: I've borrowed both the L1 and L1 S1 for my acoustic duo and these are really awesome. Love the easy carry in and setup. The L1S1 is definitely the better and worth the extra money in my opinion. We play at venues as small as 60 people and up to easily 300 or more... even outdoors and this system kicks @ss. Been in the business for 30 years, and I own PA stuff big enough to fill an auditorium, but the Bose stick is my PA of choice now! I'll be buying soon as I can sell off the big stuff.

"Bose l1" submitted April 1, 2014

By James Peoples in Fairview Heights, IL
Musical Background: karaoke,dj
Overall: Total awesome!

When you call, mention priority code 1732-8YKS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976