When you call, mention priority code 20C-Z1CN

Rating and Reviews: Bose L1 Model II w/ B2

This Bose L1 Model II comes with a B2 bass module for extended low end, plus a T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine mixer to expand your system to 5 input channels.

"Great Stuff, Great Price, Great Service" submitted December 30, 2013

By Bill A in Port Charlotte, FL
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for more than 40 years
Music Style: I play mostly country and classic rock
Overall: I have had my Bose L1 Model II with a B2 bass and T1 tone match for about a month now. Incredible system, and with ZZounds great service, I couldn't do any better anywhere.

"L1, Model II, B2 and Tone Engine" submitted February 17, 2015

By Charles K in Kailua, HI
Musical Background: Playing music and setting up sound systems for 40 years,
Music Style: Guitar and bass, all genres
Overall: Been using this for a while now, excellent sound, great ease of set up, I cannot imagine doing without the tone engine, no more EQ-ing, EFX, balancing room. Set up and go. If it sounds good on stage, it sounds good at the back of the room. It gets loud (not rock loud), but I don't know how to judge how loud it is, it's different. Get the B2 with this system for tight clean bass and run your bass direct. Getting rid of my other systems, just sold my 10 inch system, powered mixer, speaker stands, selling my 15 inch system (oh, my back). I'm not going to do any big jobs any more, too much work and I don't intend to do it as a business much any more. Moving to retirement/hobbyist mode.

" Bose L1 Model II with B2 and T1 " submitted July 14, 2014

By Jim Murphy in Atlanta, GA
Musical Background: Playing guitar over 40 years. Semi-pro
Music Style: Classic rock, folk, and blues.
Overall: The Bose L1 is a very good solution to sound for my needs. I typically perform either solo accompanying myself on guitar or with another singer/guitarist. Set-up and transport is easy, using the T1 simplifies a lot of the fiddling with EQ and effects that I used to do, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the sound is excellent. Dispersion appears to be fairly wide, feedback is not a problem, and both vocals and instrumentation are clear and articulate.

"Bose L1 Model II with B2 and T1" submitted August 2, 2015

By Jody Upp in Plano, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar and writing music for 50 years, playing professionally since the 70's
Music Style: Country, Americana
Sound: I do a solo and duo act, traditional country and original compositions. I couldn't ask for a better sound! Overall: This system is a game changer for me! I ordered it 7-28 and recieved it 7-30 with free shipping. I read the manual and had my sound dialed in within two hours, then used it Friday night at a gig. Everyone was amazed by the clarity and fullness coming out of such a compact unit. No stage clutter, no more monitors. And the customer service at zZounds has always been outstanding!

"Exceptional sound." submitted July 29, 2015

By Walt B
Overall
Musical Background: Playing over 40 years. Guitar, bass, vocal. Pro am.
Music Style: Bluegrass, folk, country, jazz, rock.
Overall: This is a really clean sounding, versatile and powerful system. I have used it solo, duo, trio, fourpiece. And put everything through it. Vocals, keyboards, guitar amps and bass, even drums. We do not play very loudly. Quick and easy setup. The T1 is a magic box. It is key for the quality of the Bose sound. The B2 really thumps. I am glad I bought it. Zzounds service and shipping was great.

"Excellence" submitted June 29, 2014

By Gilbert Yslas in Sequim, WA
Overall
Overall: Excellent service. Product delivered in a timely fashion. Thank you zZounds

"Great Service!" submitted December 30, 2013

By Daniel B
Overall
Musical Background: Amateur. Singing. Harmonica.
Overall: The system performs as expected. Clear and powerful. But the ZZounds service was amazing. the initial unit had a problem. The return was a breeze and I had a new unit in days. From NJ to CA and 200 lbs of stuff!

"Simply Amazing!!!!" submitted December 17, 2014

By Brad Welker in St. Charles, MO
Musical Background: Professional singer/guitar player for the last 15 years
Music Style: Rock, alternative, hip-hop, top 40
Overall: I've been using a small Mackie vlz board or a Allen & Heath Zed into a QSC Hpr122i. Always thought that sounded great! I borrowed my friends BOSE compact system and really liked it! Took the plunge and bought the L1 model 2 with B2 Bass module and tonematch mixer. Love it! It had been amazing in every venue I play at. Gotta love the payment plan too!!

"Best Sound For Any Musician!" submitted April 22, 2015

By Curtis J in New Market, AL
Overall
Musical Background: 13-14 years playing piano, keyboard, and organ. Play professionally. Keyboard: Nord Electro 4HP.
Music Style: Reggae, Jazz, Neo-Soul, R&B, Funk, Gospel, Pop, Rock, Blues, Classical, & Hip-Hop
Overall: This piece of equipment puts out the best sound I've ever heard! The presets make things extremely easy, plus you can fine tune hertz, compression, or you can adjust highs, mids, and lows. I mainly play a Nord Electro 4HP through it (which sounds amazing!), but I've run a bass guitar, a kick drum, and studio tracks through it as well. Everything is clean and crisp! It took everything like a champ, with room to spare! I'll never push it all the way due to the way the sound travels. All I need to do is set it to where it's comfortable for me, and everyone hears exactly what I hear. I don't understand how it works...I just know it works! I recently played a venue of about 300-400, about the size of your average skating rink... Everyone heard exactly what I heard, as I had one of my band members to play while I walked around during the intermission... It has a hefty price tag on it, but it is worth every penny!

"Not worth there money" submitted May 13, 2014

By a customer from none.com
Overall
Overall: No highs no lows must be bose - if your doing smaller venues 100 or less they will work fine if you like the look and the brand name you will pay for it.. many other options for less money that sound better or just as good

"Great" submitted March 19, 2014

By Mark O
Overall
Musical Background: Played for 44 yrs. I play 7 inst. I play prof.
Music Style: All.......
Overall: Is great...was will worth the money. Is a Bose.....

When you call, mention priority code 20C-Z1CN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.