When you call, mention priority code 16J7-BJHX

Rating and Reviews: L1 Model II Double Bass

Featuring a pair of Bose B1 bass modules for solid low-end and the intuitive T1 ToneMatch mixer, the Bose L1 Model II PA will keep you ready for anything.

"VERY IMPRESSED!" submitted July 9, 2012

By DJ MANIC MOSS in PORT RICHEY, FL
Overall
Musical Background: BEEN AROUND MUSIC ALL MY LIFE, USE SERATO ITCH FOR NUMARK NS6, KORG KP3 AND KAOSSILATOR PRO, DJing, MCing AND KARAOKE SINCE 2002
Music Style: HIP HOP, OLD SCHOOL, DUBSTEP, ROCK, REGGAETON, ANYTHING WITH A BEAT THAT I CAN BLEND AND MIX AND MAKE MYSELF A BETTER MORE VERSA
Overall: I have been DJing for over 12 years and decided it was time to get another system for portability and just in case something happens. I have been DJing with my Numark NS6, a Korg KP3, 2 Mackie TH15-A thumps and a Mackie SRM 1801 for most of my shows and they are really great! Excellent sound with that system! I always do a lot of research before I make any decision and so very glad I decided to purchase this Bose L1 model ll double bass system with tone match engine! I was unsure at first that I wouldn't be able to bring them to the bars that I work, was just gonna use it for receptions, but I was worried for no reason at all. These speakers have done nothing but impress me and my crowd and instead of my backup system, it is my main system now. It saves the back and setup time is so quick now. I have been packing my system into the back seat and trunk of a caddy, and there is so much more room available, I can fit all my lights in the car now too. I get so many compliments on how great they sound and people ask where my speakers are. They can't believe that all that sound comes from such a small set up. I was actually able to crank the gain up all the way and the sound was amazingly powerful and clear! I regularly play to crowds of easily over 150+ people and have no problem at all impressing every one of them. My dance floor is packed and my stage is vibrating. I am extremely impressed with what Bose has been able to do. I am planning to purchase another Bose L1 Model ll double bass system after I pay off this one just to make my stage symmetrical and so I can impress even more! I am extremely happy I decided to go with Bose and would highly recommend this system to anyone. I'm a very, very satisfied customer and grateful that zZounds can once again help me acquire yet another awesome DJ tool with payments. I have actually got more gigs because of this system already and hope to have it paid off sooner so I can get another tower. zZounds, you rock!!!
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Sound investment" submitted May 22, 2012

By Robert Davidson in Nixa, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a professional musician for 45 years, I been doing a single act for the last 5 years and loving every minute of it.
Music Style: Country Both new & old school...!!!
Overall: THIS SYSTEM ROCKS, I was a little learly about all the good things people where saying about the Bose L1 Model II Double Bass w/T1 ToneMatch BUT folks they are true. It works very well indoors but I was even more surprised how great it sounds outdoors. I play 5 nights a week and in a different setting every night and this PA system has took my act to a whole new level. People can't quit talking about how good this system sounds. I would highly recommended the SKB speaker & powerstand hardshell cases for the system if your like me and move around a lot. BUT Like I said folks if your looking for a PA sysem that's easy to set up and quick to tear down this is a sound investment...!!! Get you one!!!
30 of 34 people (88.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Well thought out..." submitted March 15, 2013

By Robert W in Kuna, ID
Overall
Musical Background: Semi-pro...Guitar, vocals, 27 years...
Music Style: Pete Townshend meets Jimi on acid.
Overall: I'm very impressed. I knew that sound-wise there would be no issues. It's the little things that impressed me...Quality of the cables, embroidered carrying bags, stuff like that. One thing of note, is that the Tone Match stand is not that sturdy...Made me leery knowing it's simply "resting" as opposed to mounted. The sound is wonderful. The tone-match engine is incredibly handy as well. Each input can be tweaked into any direction you can imagine. Convincing delays, quality reverb...I'm impressed. I haven't taken it "out" yet, still playing with the possibilities. It works great so far.

When you call, mention priority code 16J7-BJHX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976