When you call, mention priority code 14PV-VLP0

Rating and Reviews: L1 Model II B2 ToneMatch

With an array of 24 speakers, two B2 bass modules, a PackLite power amp, and the T1 Audio Engine digital mixer, this L1 Model II system is one powerful PA.

"I have been DJing/Karaoke for 16 years " submitted December 17, 2013

By Jeff Bohnsack in Coloma, WI
Music Style: All Genres
Sound: AWESOME Feature: I'm not a band. Ease of Use: Very easy to set up and use, didn't even have to use manual Quality: I'ts Bose nothing but the best. Value: For a sound like this I would expect double the amount. Manufacturer Support: Awesome Overall: I have been DJing for the past 16 years, 5 years part time, 8 years full time. I was using JBL speakers 2 18in subs powered with a Crown XLi 2500. 2 JBL MP410's for mids and highs powered with a QSC 2450. For mixing I was using a Peavey PV 12 USB 12-Channel Mixer with Digital Output and Effects. DBX 2/3 stereo crossover. Every place I played with this system I got great feed back. I was to the point of getting out of the business because of being sick of set up time, not having enough room to set speakers up for best sound, having to load and unload the heavy equipment and pulling a trailer eating up my profit (gas) I seen the Bose being advertised for up to 500 people, I couldn't believe it so I went to my closest Bose dealer (2hours away) to take a listen. I couldn't believe my ears INCREDIBLE I always thought the bigger the better punch, boy was I wrong. I now have my trailer and all other equipment for sale. I just used my Bose for the 1st time at a X-Mas party I have been doing for the past 8 years for over 200 people. The revues that I got were awesome. If your hesitating because of the size.......... DON'T this thing is clear, crisp and packs a punch.

"Unbelievable " submitted March 24, 2014

By Duane H in Blythe, GA
Musical Background: 12 sting gutiar, soundman
Music Style: Christian
Overall: This product was bought to power our little orchestra in our church. But it completely change the sound dynamics of the church so much that everyone wanted to use it. Lol we had vocalist calling other vocalist all excited about the new and improved sound. It is hard to believe unless you hear it …then you still don’t believe it lol. We probably had 5 deferent vocalists an groups calling each other telling them they have to come over to check out the system when it wasn’t even bought for them. Lol. When I got home I felt like I had been to a t a concert and the orchestra sound greatly improved. The only thing is, I wish that the Tone Match would either have an expansion port or more channels, but you can use a mixer board.

"Bose L1 Model II with Two B2 Bass Modules and T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine" submitted December 30, 2013

By Curtis S in San Antonio, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Have being playing music over 20 years.
Music Style: R&B,Hip-Hop,Jazz and Blues.
Overall: Great System for Dj's and on stage. Customers were surprised and happy to hear a small package with a big sound. I was hesitant to buy because of the price but I am very satisfied that I took the plunge. Will be be buying a second unit for larger crowds. Bose Rocks.

"A massive dose of raw, clean power" submitted June 13, 2014

By William H in San Antonio, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Weekend DJ. Specializing in corporate events, lounge sounds, weddings
Music Style: Chillout, Lounge, Afrobeat, Reggae, Soca, Salsa/Merengue, Downtempo and Motown/Soul.
Overall: I'm a DJ specializing in Chillout, Dub, Afrobeat, Reggae, Soul House, World Beat and Downtempo styles. So I set out to deliver clean, powerful sound to my audiences and after using Mackie, Crown, QSC, Yamaha, EV and Behringer products, I decided with much thought to sell everything and switch to the Bose L1 mod 2 with 2 B2 bass and Tonematch. Let me tell you, this was the best decision I have ever made regarding sound!! This is by far the cleanest, most accurate and earth shaking sound for the class it's in. I run my Numark mixing deck to the 4/5 channels, a Sure wireless mic to channel 1, and my iPad to channel 3 (stereo to mono conversion) of the Tonematch and started playing with the settings. It's almost as if the performers are standing right in front of you! I have had so many compliments on the sound, and now it's a big selling point when I book my gigs. I actually saw some girls taking selfies beside the 24 speaker tower!! Awesome! So anyway guys, if you're skeptical about giving up your K-10s, don't be... dive into the Bose L1s, you won't regret it. By the way, I plan to get another tower. Thanks Zzounds!!

When you call, mention priority code 14PV-VLP0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976