When you call, mention priority code 20L-RVFL

Rating and Reviews: Blackstar ID Core S40

Powerful, compact, and more flexible than amplifiers twice its size, the ID Core Stereo 40 amplifier boasts 12 simultaneous effects and six detailed voices.

"Great Amplifier!" submitted July 31, 2014

By Bryan C in Henderson, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar for over 20 years off and on. I mainly just play at home, but have played some at church
Music Style: Country, Rock, Rockabilly, Bluegrass and Gospel
Overall: The effects on this amp are really neat. It has a huge sound bundled up in a small lightweight package. My 2014 Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro sounds great through it. I just got it in today, and havent had time to try out all the things this amplifier is capable of. One thing I have had time to do however is check out how music sounds through it by hooking my android phone up to the mp3 input. I was pretty disappointed in it. I was expecting better sound quality. Anyway though I bought it to use as a practice guitar amp, not a boombox. I can tell already that it was well worth the money. One more thing, Zzounds is Awesome! They are my new go to store for all my guitar needs! They have been super great on all my purchases. I definately highly recommend them, and I will continue to do business with them from here on out. Thanks guys!

"Awesome little amp" submitted November 27, 2014

By Jake K
Overall
Musical Background: Ten year player. Guitars are a Gibson SG standard, Gibson Flying V, Ltd Viper 400, fender stratocaster, and sigma acoustic.
Music Style: Rock, classic rock, metal
Overall: What can I say? This amp ROCKS! It has such a clear tone to it, probably the cleanest sound I've ever heard. It's really small and easy to carry it around, and I love the cloth handle. The effects are super clear and sound great and easy to use. It has some of the best reverbs I've ever heard. It's amp models all sound great. The overdrive channels do this neat thing where they completely mute themselves when you're not playing so it doesn't hum and feedback. You don't even have to kill the volume on your guitar. And the sound kicks back in the second you start picking. The MP3 input is super cool too. I haven't tried using the emulated out yet. Only regret I have is not buying one sooner. I'm sold on Blackstar products and can't wait to buy a bigger amp for jamming with a band.

"Astonishing practice amp!" submitted February 5, 2015

By Ron Y in Los Angeles , CA
Musical Background: Guitar & vocals, playing for 20 years
Music Style: Rock Blues
Overall: This little practice amp exceeds all expectations. I was impressed by some online demonstrations, but you really have to witness this in person. The three dimensional effects are out of this world, and it really immerses you in sound. Audio playback is great also due to the flat response speakers, but let's get the the guitar sounds...A great choice of cleans, drives and hi gains to choose from, and with their ISF dial you can create the pushed mids British tones to the scooped tighter American styles. Mix this with the 12 choices of effects and you have yourself the best practice amp you'll ever try to date period! Really happy with this product, and great service!

"Blackstar ID Core Stereo 40" submitted October 21, 2014

By Eric H in Eau Claire, WI
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 4 years now and do not play professionally but all my friends are professionals and play for a living.
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: This is a great little AMP, took it out of the box and out to a campsite with some friends. The bass players battery powered amp crapped out so I put a splitter on the input and we both played though the ID Core. Sounded great and just for the heck of it I pugged another acoustic guitar into the stereo input for a total of 3 instruments playing at the same time in one little amp. What else can I say I love the Blackstar ID Core 40!! I haven't had to use customer support so I cannot say how that is at this time.

"BLACKSTAR I D CORE STEREO 40" submitted July 21, 2015

By BILLY MAGNER in SANFORD, UT
Overall
Musical Background: TOTAL OF 15YEARS PLAY GUITAR AND PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN A STUDIO
Music Style: OLD TIME ROCK AND ROLL, COUNTRY
Overall: THIS AMP IS AWESOME , IT GIVES ME SO MANY SOUNDS I'LL GIVE IT 5 STARS

When you call, mention priority code 20L-RVFL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976