When you call, mention priority code 20V-QC2Y

Rating and Reviews: Blackstar ID60TVP Amp

Get serious sound shaping abilities with the Blackstar ID60TVP. This powerful combo amplifer includes multi-effects, USB connectivity, and a built-in tuner.

"Surprisingly a Bad A## mojo" submitted May 4, 2015

By a customer from gmail.com in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Live player not a bedroom wanker!
Music Style: Almost all
Sound: I've had the privilege of owning a dozen tube amps over 20 years of giggin from six different manufacturer as well as four modeling amps/solid states from 4 different manufacturer... All I can say is that,it surpasses all the modeling amps that I've own by hundreds of miles and comes extremely scary close by inches to many tube amps that I've gig with... Feature: very practical and to the point..... Ease of Use: no brainer... I was able to get awesome sounds really quick without the use of PC and store it! made minor tweaks during rehearsals and gig with it...... Quality: good... As far as reliability,I dont abuse my stuff so it should be well for years to come.. Value: very good considering if you would buy every amp it emulates you would have to work three jobs! Manufacturer Support: they are always coming out with software updates and UK tech support, because its in the UK takes time. my only issue is not the amp but the software down load... The Wow Factor: like I said,dynamics,frequency blending,touch sensitivity,responsiveness,live volume levels! its just too scary close to the real thing and so far I've had eight gigs with it and it fooled sound guys who are use to sticking a mic on tube amps! he! he! The other wow factor is its very light weight!!!!! Overall: I am one to be known to get rid of gears really quick when it doesn't cut it on two different bands that I play with! specially during a live gig where dynamics,high volume levels,frequency blending( which is critical),touch sensitivity,responsiveness,if the amp is not happening! its getting ship back or sold... band members usually takes bets on how long I can keep some gear and laugh about it by the way. Until they recently saw me sold almost all my tube amps and couple of modeling amps and almost all my pedals. I am now down to one awesome tube combo and five boss pedals. I'm not just keeping these few because they sound awesome,but because they've been with me and withstood the time of good gigs and bad gigs. Sooooo to some it up,The Blackstar ID 60 1x12 pass all my test and its now my go to amp at all times! for gigs and rehearsals..

"Amazing!" submitted July 15, 2014

By J C in Kennewick, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music for 32yrs.
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock
Overall: I’ve always been leery of solid state amps because of their thin, weak output. This amp totally changed my impression of solid state/non tube amps. The TVP makes this amp really Rock!! So much clean power and volume from a single 12” that I’m still in shock… from clean to crunch; all the sounds are there. Since I’m a techno-geek the Insider software is fun - Limitless sounds and combinations of tones (downloadable or create your own). LOVE this amp!! The footswitch makes cycling through patches a breeze; definitely recommend.

"Wow! This thing will peel the paint off the walls! " submitted January 21, 2015

By Tyler Patterson in Pataskala, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 30 plus years. Make a living in the industry.
Music Style: All styles. Metal head at heart though.
Overall: This amp is loud! Too loud for the living room. It really does behave like a tube amp. I have had most of them. From a pre CBS twin to a plexi. Way too many to count or remember. As far as I can tell the "feel" is there, even if the tone may not be exact. It is pretty good for me. I have waited a while to write this review as I wanted to hear it in a variety of conditions. I just recently had it on stage with about a dozen other players all playing authentic tube amps and this thing shined. The foot pedal made it a chore but the sound was fantastic. If you are seriously considering this amp remember this, you will not like it at living room levels. You really have to crank it to get the tone. And that point is painful to the ears in a confined space (you were warned). The thirty would probably be the best choice and onei would have made if it had a dedicated "mid" knob. The effects are usable and when used in concert with the software are very tweakable. The tvp knob has provided me with hours of fun. My only complaint is the overdrive tone. It sounds like a blown speaker at low levels and is VERY annoying, and they give no options of tone shaping it. Hopefully down the road they add this option. I almost returned it because of this awful buzz like property, but once you turn it up, it is far less annoying. The amp is reasonably light and as far as tone goes, blows away the spider valve it has replaced. This amp can and will keep up in any situation.

"Killer Tone" submitted August 2, 2015

By Billy R in Naples, FL
Musical Background: 30 plus years. Also play bass,drums,and sing
Music Style: classic rock to hard rock
Overall: Got this beauty a few weeks ago and still finding new things about it.I've had a lot of amps over the years and never thought I would ever see a solid state amp that has the sound of a tube amp. There is no need to ever turn the TVP switch off.The clean channels are fantastic and the Crunch and O.D. channels are killer. I'm still finding new and inventive ways to push this bad boy. I haven't gigged it yet and still finding new tones to add to the arsenal. I do highly recommend getting the FS- 10 footswitch for even easier access to all the sounds and FX this has to offer.

"Great beginner amp" submitted August 20, 2015

By Kevin A
Musical Background: Young 6 month guitarist
Music Style: Rock,Metal,Blues
Overall: As a new guitarist I didn't know much about amps. I was looking to sound great but also stay within and budget and this amp did just that. I wanted to avoid tubes because I wasn't familiar with maintence and proper care for them so I decided to go with a digital amp. This amps true valve power switch is amazing and really makes the amp punch, as id like to call in the button that is always on.

"BlackStar ID60 Awesome " submitted September 29, 2015

By Christopher McDonald in Morristown, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing on and off for 25+ years.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Rock
Overall: The ID60 TVP is a great amp with great tones. I also purchased the foot pedal for it which makes changing channels easier. If your looking for a great amp for practice or live use you can't go wrong with this one.

When you call, mention priority code 20V-QC2Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976