When you call, mention priority code 20N-8VPV

Rating and Reviews: Blackstar HTV 212 Cabinet

Take this cabinet to the stage with its vintage looks and unique voice. It's equipped with Celestion drivers and finger-locked joints.

"GREAT SOUND! GREAT VALUE! " submitted March 24, 2011

By a customer from schipula.com
Musical Background: Big Dreaming Hobbyist
Music Style: Rock country Blues
Sound: I paired my HT 212 with the HT Stage 100 Head -- WOW what a combination. I wanted three channels with two 12" speakers with more headroom than the HT Stage 60 offered -- and without the weight of the Stage 60. From country, blues, rock...it all sounds great! I have not seen this combination anywhere. The cost is a little more than buying a combo but less than buying a HT 412. This combination will play any venue you can book. And it LOOKS GREAT! I highly recommend this combination. Ease of Use: Plug and Pay. Quality: This product is solid. It is built to be on the road. Value: For the money you could not beat the sould and quality.

"Outstanding 2x12 cabinet!" submitted March 15, 2013

By Evan P in East Rockaway, NY
Musical Background: guitarist, 15 years, semi-pro
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Overall: I was skeptical at first with such a low price, and because I was not familar with seventy 80 speakers. There is nothing to be skeptical about. This thing moves some serious air, and still sounds good at low bedroom volumes or when its cranked. Sounds like a marchsall cab, but something better about it. I really like the sound quality it projects, and for only $300, there is no better 2x12 speaker cabinet on the market at this price.

"Great Value. Fantastic 2x12 Cabinet." submitted November 10, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Guitar - Hobbyist
Music Style: Rock, Christian Rock / Metal
Sound: Very nice cabinet. Quality build and appearance. Looks great with my HT5 head. Really opens up the sound of the amp too as compared to the 10" speakers of the mini stack. The speakers sound really good and don't really color your tone. You can use your effects for that if you want. I had a couple of V30's and opted to change them out for more low-end. Speakers can easily be accessed and swapped if you want. Great heavy gauge wiring for the speakers from the factory too. Feature: Open back design. Loaded with two 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speakers at 16 Ohms each. Ease of Use: Great. 8 Ohm mono or 16 Ohm stereo. Value: Great 2x12 cabinet from an awesome company. Can't beat the price for what you're getting. Overall: I would definetly buy this again. No question about it!

"HT 2x12 Cab & HT series head, perfect match" submitted March 21, 2015

By John Gonsalves in Burlington Flats, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing since I was 7-8 years old. First gig at 14 years. Play semi-professionally, "frontman" for new project RoW
Overall: Although originally looking to replace my 100 Watt Marshall head & 4x12 cab, this alternative solution offered by several manufacturers might be an option to explorer. I purchased this cab for it's suitability to match the Blackstar head purchased at the same time. What an amazing combination of products. With the tonal richness of the HT head and the warmth of the Celestion loaded 2x12 HT cab. You will hit the jackpot! The ONLY gripe would be the addition of caster wheels, or at the very least a universal sconce mount for them. Although, the weight reduction over the Marshall 4x12, is certainly a huge one. Wheels would help! This cabinet may appear a bit "Plain Jane" but, it's sound is anything but. I am 100% sold on Blackstar products. Blackstar just replaced Marshall for all my working gear, and to the guys at Blackstar, you've earned it!!!

"Great tone, without the roll..." submitted April 15, 2015

By John Gonsalves in Burlington Flats, NY
Music Style: Hard Rock, Metal, Alternative & Heavy Blues
Overall: Recently purchased this HTV212 cab. This cab was perfect size for almost any small to mid-sized venue and a great match for the HT Club 50 head that I purchased at the same time. Honestly can't believe I've humped my 4x12 cabs for so many years. Granted the simple physics of the additional 2 speakers does add some more meat, Blackstars speaker select is perfect for the Head and IMO just right for me, I'm sure you'll appreciate it as much as I do. The ONLY thing issue of any magnitude would be the lack of wheels (casters). Seems their are not many that actually come with wheels (crazy). I even ordered a set of Ernie Ball casters with this. Now here's the rub. Since every other cab I've owned have the standard sconce mount, you just pop them in and let it roll. HOWEVER, someone at Blackstar thought it would be a good idea to make these mounts the threaded type!?!... Searched for days trying to find casters with the proper threaded inserts. To no avail... Now I'm out $25 bucks for the EB caster (which I'll use elsewhere, but, still money I didn't need to spend at that time), but, I still couldn't find any wheels to match the cab. Finally contacted Blackstar support, who graciously directed me to a web site that sells the correct casters (for another $17 + shipping). I do need to say that I truly do LOVE my Blackstar products, just wish I had known this before hand, or that they would've included the darn wheels with the cab, if they're gonna make it non-standard. This kinda peeves me, and you'd think while spending this kind of money, they could at least throw in the darn casters which would keep other buyers from having this same issue... So thanks Blackstar :P

When you call, mention priority code 20N-8VPV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.