When you call, mention priority code 200-YDWJ

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XR18 XAIR Mixer

Connect an iPad or Android tablet over Wi-Fi, and you've got a solid mixer with 16 Midas mic preamps, 4 stereo FX processors, 18x18 USB I/O, MIDI and more.

"Great mixer, outstanding value" submitted December 1, 2015

By Kevin K in Brooksville, FL
Musical Background: Professional musician, home studio owner - 30+ years
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: The Midas preamps in this board are excellent. Our friends, fans and even club owners have commented about the improvement sound, particularly complimenting the clarity of our vocals - none of them knowing that we have changed out equipment. The intelligibility and cohesion of our mix is noticeably improved. Feature: The most obviously useful feature here is the built-in WiFi that will support up to 4 devices at once. I use a 10" Samsung tablet for a mixer view, and an additional smaller tablet to keep the FX window available for tempo tapping. My guitarist uses his droid phone to mix monitors. We've never had a signal dropout. The RTA built-in to the graphic EQ on every output has afforded me the best monitor mixes we have ever had. All of the audio processing in this mixer are outstanding. Ease of Use: There is a learning curve with this board, however it is pretty easy to get a great sound. One must remember that the user has to tell this board how you want your signal routed, i spent a couple of tense moments on night #1 before I noticed that I had not yet specified that the software Buss 1 had to be routed to the physical Aux 1 in the app. Quality: I am impressed with the build quality. The jacks and switch are of good quality. The WiFi antenna seems like it might be a little bit vulnerable, but nothing makes me question how long this mixer will last. Seems pretty tough. Value: I think this mixer is a real sleeper - a small device with huge performance. I have had zero buyer's remorse and would gladly buy another one. Manufacturer Support: There is quite a bit of user info sharing on the web, whereas Behringer doesn't offer much in-depth instruction or support. I didn't really need it, and I doubt you would either. The Wow Factor: Huge wow factor here with the wireless mixing! Overall: I am very impressed with this mixer. I perform 2-3 times per week with my 4-piece rock band and primarily wanted to downsize some of our bulky PA gear. I did not expect the quantity and quality of outstanding features that the XR18 offers and delivers on. The networking and WiFi aspects were a little intimidating before I opened the box but have proven to be flawless. I had planned on giving myself a week to become acclimated to this mixer before taking it on a gig - I ended up using it and getting great results the same night that it arrived. We have now used the XR18 on at least 20 gigs and I am completely pleased and totally impressed.

"New User Experience" submitted November 2, 2015

By Stephen P in Kinnelon, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 25 years, keys and guitar, cover band and original recordings at home
Music Style: Rock (classic and current)
Overall: Out of the box the unit was very intuitive and easy to use for me, an old school analog type. After one practice we used the mixer for a gig with the iPad Ap. Every thing worked great. Our sound guy had his own iPad and we had one on stage to tweak monitors as needed. Based on reading and watching several tutorial videos, It does appear that the Android Ap is more robust, and we will give that a try eventually. I would recommend looking up some videos and sorting through them for new ideas and applications. Overall very satisfied with the unit and with zZouns with this my second purchase from them.

"So many features in a nice compact device" submitted January 4, 2016

By Ralph R in Berwyn, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Saxophone: 45 years, Keyboard: 40 years.
Music Style: R&B Rock, Christian.
Overall: Our band has been using the XR18 for 8 months (or so). Set up in small venues is great; no hassling with a snake and mixers, just put the box on the stage, plug in and do all the mixing from a tablet. Issues we've had has been related to adapting to the mixer applications. Each different device (iPad, Android, Windows) are programmed slightly different. They are laid out differently and may have features that aren't found between apps. For instance, mixing just for monitors in a bus output to the stage; I set an Android device in front of the guitar player - the Android app allows you to select and show only the faders for a given output (such as bus1). This allows the guitar player to dial in his own mix without accidently changing the main mix. I am the keyboard player and bought one for personal use with my DAW. Through USB, it is possible to record 16 channels straight to audio channels in the DAW. I have yet to try this out, but it seems pretty straight-forward. In the meantime, I've been bringing it to our practice and working with the others in the band to show them the capabilities it has. We've been experimenting with the effects; there are so many things to choose from. It makes sense that the musicians get to know how this thing works. Our sound man has encouraged us to work with this thing so we all have an easier time when it comes to setting up and performing.

"Fantastic Mixer" submitted March 19, 2016

By Dan Bruner in LEBANON, TN
Musical Background: Bass/Vocals 40+ years
Music Style: Country, Rock, Blues, R&B
Overall: I purchased this about a month ago and, given all the features it has and the low price, I was a bit skeptical that it would deliver. How wrong I was ! We have been using it for all our gigs and it has proved to be the best investment I've ever made. We all run in-ear monitors from a separate bus so, everyone has his own personal mix. Each guy has the app on a phone or, tablet and, can tailor his own monitor mix to suit his taste. FOH could not be easier as you can walk around the club and get the mix perfectly set. The lack of running snakes, carrying equipment racks, and wedges cut our setup time dramatically ( And made it easier on our backs) We are a 5 piece Country, Rock, R&B band and, this mixer is a must-have for any gigging band.

"Cant go wrong" submitted May 9, 2016

By darin jordan in parsonsfield, ME
Musical Background: Audio engineer 22yrs
Music Style: blues
Overall: We just replaced half of our sound system with this thing. Small live venue we replaced our snake, Mackie 24.4 and all our rack gear. If you properly set up the gain staging this thing is awesome in a live setting, the mic pre's are clear, the built in dynamics work amazingly well. We just purchased 3 Kindle fires to run the xair Q app so monitors can be run from the stage. speaking of monitors the graphic eq with built in rta made ringing out the monitors so easy, I was able to do it myself from the stage. Built in effects are not bad either

"Great mixer!!" submitted July 17, 2015

By Chad K in Deltona, FL
Musical Background: Professional Bassist and vocalist for over 20 years
Music Style: Whatever they pay me to play! hehe
Overall: I have had this for over two weeks and have used it on about 8 gigs so far. The more I use it the better it gets. Highly tweakable! Sounds awesome!!! Only downside is the different app interfaces between the different platforms. I have familiarized myself with them all pretty good so it isn't that much of a pain to deal with now.

When you call, mention priority code 200-YDWJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976