When you call, mention priority code 20M-CY0M

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XR16 XAIR Mixer

Behringer XR16 XAIR is a rackmountable, 16-input digital mixer that you can control with your iPad or Android tablet. The power is in your hands!

"Worthy Investment" submitted August 12, 2015

By Kelly B in Dothan, AL
Musical Background: Professional musician
Music Style: Christian, Jazz, Soft Rock
Sound: It sounds beautiful. clean and clear, with no hum present. the sound control is crazy. My guitarist plugged direct in and through all the FX options was able to model his desired amp tone, as well as all the pedals he used. If you are a minimal pedal fiend, the four channels within the single guitar channel are enough. If you are an effects fanatic, you can use the fx loop option and run it before or after. The control over your sound is just plain nuts. It carries effects for each of the 16 channels, you can set up memory presets and switch your sound for individual parts of each song in your set lists, which your sound guy can change or roadie, if you are lucky enough to have one. Feature: Want to record into a computer for an album? check. Want to run and charge your iPhone while you are on a break? check. I listed the features per channel in the sound section. Have an Android phone? You can run your mix. Have an iPhone? Get an iPad. This is my only gripe, and its not much of one. You can operate from an Android phone, but not an iPhone. Ease of Use: Once you download the ap, you can get started right away. I wish Behringer had included a little further instruction. There are so many functions and so much capability of this system, I'm sure the book would weigh 20lbs. There also is not much I could find on the Behringer website. I will continue to look. However, just playing around with the system, finding new features and options are easy and take a little trial and error in some areas, but everything is easy to work through and you can always find your way home and undo any mistakes. This ting is genius...just wish there were more instructions. Quality: So far so good. I addressed this in the review section. Value: What you get for the price is insane. Manufacturer Support: More instructions would be nice, but I repeat myself. You can find your way through, and I would guess that's as good a way to learn as any. The Wow Factor: I am completely blown away...did I mention all this music mix goodness only weighs 8lbs? Hooray for easier load in and out. We lost 90lbs by switching to this system and leaving the Peavey board at home. Overall: This mixer is so much more than I expected, especially for the price. Everything will be detailed further in the review, and there's a lot of it. They do not do justice to the features and capability on the product description...or the box it comes in for that matter. The features on this mixer put it up there with most of your high-end mixers like Prosonus and the ilk. As time goes by, the only thing I will be watching the durability and built quality, as with all things. But comparatively, even if it breaks, I can replace it four times and still not equal the price of the major name mixers, so I'm not really that concerned. I will continue to update.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great mixer" submitted March 7, 2016

By David East
Musical Background: 40 years, play 13 instruments professionally
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I love this thing! It's a little noisy but not bad for live applications. My only complaint is the manual is only available on wiki. I'd rather have something I can download and keep with me. This mixer is not for the novice; it has a lot of great features I haven't even begun to try yet.

"Behringer XR16 The future has arrived" submitted September 15, 2015

By Bob W in Sammamish, WA
Musical Background: Using the unit in a live surgical environment
Overall: Just purchased my second XR16 and could not be more happy. The unit arrived promptly and in fresh, sealed packaging. This mixer is a complete game changer for the small live video production arena. It's built solidly with high quality connectors and a practical 3RU space requirement. I strongly urge any purchaser considering using a tablet computer to use the Android app rather than the IOS application. I read a review by someone who said the Android app was a better interface and that is true, in fact it's brilliant. The MacOS application is also superb and works perfectly. My only warning is if you choose to rackmount the device you should use locktite or lockwashers on the screws holding the rack-wings. The screws will back-out if you travel the gear on any commercial jet.

"Good choose!" submitted September 27, 2015

By Ivan Velasquez in Cooper City, FL
Musical Background: Drummer/ sound tech
Music Style: my band do weddings and corporate events , we play all kinds of music
Overall: the purchase and I arrived on a Wednesday and Friday and the use did not have any kind of problem, The EQ and the Efx are very good

When you call, mention priority code 20M-CY0M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976