When you call, mention priority code 20N-F3RF

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XR12 XAIR Mixer

Plug 12 inputs into this space-saving rack mixer, and mix over Wi-Fi on your iPad or Android tablet. The XR12 comes loaded with digital effects from the X32!

"Purchased for Karaoke!" submitted September 18, 2016

By Ben K in Clarkston, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Karaoke host since 1996, also sound tech for our local church
Music Style: All styles
Overall: I love this mixer! As stated by others effects usage is probably the hardest part of the mixer to figure out, but hey that's what there YouTube channel is there for and it was a lot of help in that area. My primary use is for my weekly karaoke gig. And the sound I'm able to get using the parametric eq's to bring out the vocals for my singers. Every week my crowds are growing as my singers pass the word around. And I get great comments from the club owners and singers. My next purchase will be the xr18 just for the more advanced recording flexibility, the xr12 only does 2 channel stereo recording and I want to be able to tweak my singers recordings and I'll be able to do that with the xr18. And the built in wireless works great with no issues and has great range to sit in the back of the room to make adjustments with my iPad. I've been able to reduce the weight of my 10 space rack case system by 20lbs removing components because it's all built on the the xr12.

"Amazing!!!" submitted November 26, 2015

By Eddy Craft in Celebration, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years as a guitar player and singer, 34 years as a banjo player, 17 years as a professional sound guy, and currently have a
Music Style: Rock, Country, Bluegrass, Christian, Tropical from the 50's to today.
Overall: I've been a sound guy, singer, musician for a long time and the flexibility this little piece of equipment gives me and my band is unlike anything I've seen come along in regards to mixing. The quality of the sound is spot on, quiet, and responsive. I am nor experiencing any latency at all! It has all of the tools of the large digital boards, but without having to run a snake to a sound table that you had to either find a hole to set up or move a few people in the audience to set up....now I can sit right in the middle of them only taking up my seat and do all the mixing and fine tuning I need to do for whomever I'm mixing for! Only downfall is learning fx...a little tricky. And....all this for $299? Crazy!
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent Mixer, Excellent Price!" submitted November 1, 2016

By Ben K in clarkston, WA
Musical Background: DJ/Karaoke 20+ years
Overall: I've been using this mixer for 6 months now and I have been impressed with it's ease of use and features that are included. I've been a DJ/Karaoke host for 20+ years and this is the best mixer I have ever owned. I'm able to bring out the singers voice with parametric eq's and ring out the speakers from the main mix. I have every possible effect if could need for any situation. and the price point is the best feature of all. i've been able to remove 4 other pieces of equipment from my rack case because this mixer has every thing built into the software that I was using. external eq's, reverb/delay, compressors. I've dropped at 10 LBS out of my rack. and packing in & out on a nightly basis this mixer has made things a lot easier on the back.

"Good mixer overall - some caveats" submitted May 4, 2016

By G P in Denton, TX
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Many
Overall: First things first: the mixer sounds good and it's easy to use. Wi Fi works well and the unit is made well enough to last, if you treat it properly (as with any piece of equipment) - The things I would like changed (they could be via firmware and software updates) are: 1) as it stands INSERT EFX take a spot from the SEND effects. That's a limitation because the inserts effect should be a separate entity from the send effects. Processing power should not be an issue nowadays when you have phones that can do amazing things. Seems Behringer is stripping down the unit for no reason. 2) The USB playback does NOT read mp3! If you want to play music on breaks and/or use some backing tracks you will have to do everything in WAV, the ONLY supported format. Again, totally unnecessary limitation and a short sighted one. 3) You can use the 31 band EQ on STEREO out and BUSSES only - if you want to take care of problematic feedback on individual channels using the 31 band eq...you can't. 4) on the subject of feedback: why not add an automatic, real time feedback process since Behringer already has it in other units? They already have the software. OF course, you can tune the room before but, that's not always possible on smaller gigs, especially when people are already there. No one wants to listen to you "ringing" the speakers. 5) Would have been nice to have an additional STEREO out with an analog volume control. There is a phone out but, would be nice to have another out for monitoring the live mix with a set of speakers in certain situations. Those are my wish list changes. The mixer does sound good and it's super easy to use. Some the UI could be improved and surely they will continue to issue new updates to both firmware and software. Their support is non-existent as is the documentation. The Wiki page is useless for the most part and their forums seem to be taken over by "know-it-all" users that look down upon features request making it useless to post there. I hope Behringer addresses those issues. I think in an effort to cut down on their customer service expenses they have actually created an endless (and useless) loop of Wiki Page, links that are wrong, lacking documentation and hostile forums.

When you call, mention priority code 20N-F3RF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976