When you call, mention priority code 141G-9QLP

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XENYX XL1600

Build a great live mix with 12 mic preamps, 4 stereo line inputs, 4 subgroup outputs plus 2 independent main outs, and inserts on every channel and bus.

"Behringer, never again" submitted March 3, 2011

Musical Background: 42 years guitar player, presently managing a music venue
Music Style: Rock, Americana
Sound: This board sounded great but the build quality is about as bad as it comes. Feature: It is packed with features. If the darn thing worked it would match my needs better than anything else I have seen out there in the price range up to $10000. Ease of Use: The board itself is not difficult to use. If you need to get any detailed information or technical explanation, the manual is very poor. I have owned other Behringer equipment (although this was the last - ever) that did a very nice job, but I nothing I bought had a good manual. Quality: Quality is bad. The first board lasted several months before channels went dead. Behringer replaced it and the second board lasted a little over a month. This is the Behringer product that made me a believer of all the harsh criticism Behringer gets. I took it to a local shop to have it looked at and they wouldn't even look at it. Their experience with Behringer products had been bad and they didn't want to be involved with repair of anything with their name on it. Value: I had a little Behringer mixer that worked out very well and thought I would go for this one as an upgrade. This board and its replacement created too much grief for me and no amount of savings is worth that. It is in its box in the basement and I would not consider using for 1 more gig. Manufacturer Support: One thing I will say positively about Behringer is that they have great telephone tech support - and the techs are helpful with operation questions. In fact, I would say I have not had better support from any other company. The Wow Factor: Nice looking board, easy to navigate - well laid out. Overall: I bought an Allen and Heath MixWizard3 16:2 here at ZZounds. It cost twice as much. It was the contender when I bought at the Berhinger which I thought would save me money. There is no comparison to the build quality between the two. The XL1600 has LOTS of plastic. The A&H is professional quality. Each channel is on a separate circuit board, so if a channel has problems you can just pop in a new one. The configurations of the A&H are endless - internal dip switches allow you to make lots of changes. Internal effects, 6 Aux, Each of the 16 channels have a direct out and insert, will accept either xlr or 1/4" inputs - 2 additional stereo channels - it just goes on.

"On 2nd Board and it's down" submitted August 25, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Christian
Sound: Board puts out a good sound Quality: I'm on my second board. First board channels (3 of them) would just quit working. Two times I had to take it to an authorized repair shop which was 1.5 hours away and $20 each time for tolls only for them to finally say I needed a new board. Got the new board and within a month one channel died. A week ago my left main out just died so again I'm doing the old take it to the authorized repair place 1.5 hours away and $20 for tolls. Value: Anything that actually works properly would be more valuable than this board that doesn't. Manufacturer Support: The support folks a Behringer have been outstanding. It's just that this product isn't. Overall: I've owned a lot of Behringer products and they've worked well however this board I think is really giving them a black eye. If I could get my money back I would and go buy something else that works and is reliable. It's very nerve racking thinking the whole time you're doing a gig that any time something on the board is going to die. I don't recommend anyone buying this board until they've worked out all the bugs.
10 of 13 people (76.92%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 141G-9QLP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976