When you call, mention priority code 208-GDVW

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XD80USB

With the XD80USB's built-in USB/MIDI interface, you can easily connect to drum software, virtual instruments, or a DAW -- so you can record or share files.

"Behringer XD80USB Set" submitted May 24, 2015

By John S in las cruces, NM
Overall
Musical Background: I stared playing before I started kindergarten. I use to play professionally, but now I just jam at home.
Music Style: My music style ranges from rock to country to blues to big band to pop.
Overall: After playing an standard set for almost 20 years it is a change to sit behind an electronic one. I bought this set to practice on but would not hesitate to use it in a gig. Setting it up was really quick, the sound that came with it are really good. I like the fact that the cymbals can be choked and that all of the pads are dual zoned, plus there is additional inputs for another drum pad and cymbal pad for later expansion. The brain is easy to use, easy to navigate and everything can be customized. All in all, you will not find a greater deal in a electronic drum set. I highly recommend this set.

"Not Great" submitted October 1, 2015

By Bill P in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: College Audiovisual Technician
Overall: For the money, this drum set seemed to offer a lot at first. Indeed, if the unit were more robust, it would be a great value. Unfortunately the set felt flimsy when I first set it up, and sure enough the kick pad stopped working after only 4 months of relatively light use. I submitted an RMA request, and instead of just shipping me a new pedal, I had to go through the process of shipping the pedal out (at my expense) and waiting for it to be repaired, which will delay my recording for who knows how long (I am using it as a midi interface for Superior Drummer). Despite my pleading with Behringer's outsourced customer service company to work with me, shipping the pedal back for repair was the only option they offered. To the employee's credit, he offered to "expedite" the processing, whatever that means. I have read many reviews where customers experience similar issues with the kick pad on this drum set. I suppose this is my fault for not heading the advice of others and relying on a Behringer product for something as crucial as recording. You get what you pay for, and I don't plan on making that mistake again.

"Great drums!" submitted February 1, 2016

By Alan A in Lugoff, SC
Overall
Overall: I've owned a few electric drum sets in my time (Alesis). These are very good drums, great sound and features. Real feel.

"Buy something else" submitted August 6, 2016

By Pablo Rivera in El Paso, TX
Musical Background: 20 yrs
Overall: I bought this unit in May 2016 and have used it a few times to record. It is now early August and the kick drum trigger doesn't work. I haven't even finished paying the 4 pay plan and now I need to send it to Behringer for repair.

When you call, mention priority code 208-GDVW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976