When you call, mention priority code 141W-DVWC

Rating and Reviews: Behringer X32 Mixer

Upgrade your live console to the Behringer X32 digital mixer. This 32-channel board delivers full digital recall, on-board DSP, and extensive I/O.

"Not for beginner audio engineers" submitted November 23, 2012

By daniel newgent in knoxville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 11 years professional audio engineer and lighting technition
Music Style: rock, acoustic, dubstep
Overall: i admit. this is easier than most digital boards but people writing reviews about how difficult it is to use has obvioulsy never even seen a fully digital board.. compression is amazing as well as CAT5..
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Board" submitted April 5, 2013

By Paul Butler in Jay, ME
Musical Background: Business for 8 years
Music Style: mix
Overall: Not much more to say except for loving it in the studio!

"Excellent Value!!!" submitted March 25, 2013

By John P in Fall River, MA
Overall
Overall: I am very happy with the performance of this console. I have been using digital consoles in some form since the 90's. The X32 is truly a giant step up from anything else in the entry level digital market. If you are looking for a desk with many "pro" features, this is it. For digital newbies- I recommend setting the console up at home while watching the myriad of instructional/tutorial videos on YouTube.

"Behringer you say?" submitted March 6, 2014

By Bruce LaFrance in Bay City, MI
Musical Background: If it makes sound, I can play it. Touring Professional
Music Style: Rock, progressive, heavy.
Overall: Through the years I have used some Behringer products, some good, some OK, and some well, not so good at all. I slowly phased out most through time, but I still have a few things. So when I made a leap of faith to the X32 it was definitely something I did my homework on. This is a great mixer in every way. I've seen some Presonus and Soundcraft digitals and would say I prefer this over them . A pro level platform all the way, compared to a :club" feel of the others. I had no problems with wireless control using a Surface Pro (though I do look forward to software upgrades). If you're looking for a pro level digi of touring grade on a budget, this is it.

"Excellent unit" submitted March 27, 2014

By a customer from chered.net
Musical Background: Sound Engineer
Overall: This is long anticipated unit that does everything very well, sounds great, and at a very reasonable price. I use it every week, and it does everything well. With the new FW 2.02 it just got even better, a whole new collection of FX, great RTA, and few other things added. Music Group really has been working hard at this one, and it beats any competition.

"Very nice for the price" submitted February 13, 2013

By Randy Martin in Festus, MO
Musical Background: 29 Years live sound
Music Style: i have done it all
Overall: This is a great sounding desk very easy to setup and get going. Effects sounds great and over all performance is killer.

"Beautiful Machine" submitted February 27, 2014

By LeWayne S in San Antonio, TX
Musical Background: Professional piano player
Music Style: All
Overall: Im very happy with my Behringer X32. It's as advertised. Smooth pre amps nice effects, I'm glad I purchased it. Zzounds thanks!

"All I can say is wow!" submitted May 28, 2013

By larry t in bronx, NY
Musical Background: musician and enginner 25 years
Music Style: All styles gun for hire both recording live sound and as a musician
Overall: Very surprising. Sounds great. No issues at all. If reliability is half as good as features and sound quality this console will be a game changer. Once this has been in the field a few years we'll find out!

"A Real Winner!" submitted January 26, 2014

By Kris J in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Audio Engineer
Music Style: All
Overall: I mix FOH on one of these 2 times a week, in addition I own one that I use for live bands and a Live variety show for FOH and Recording. It's really a great package for the money. Dynamics on every channel and built in efx are great to have. The Firewire/USB card is awesome to have as well. I can record directly into pro tools without the need of additional interfaces. I do wish it had additional Digital outs, though the Stereo. AES out has been nice to feed my amp rack, as I can stay digital all the way to the output of my x-over and speaker manager. A Wordclock input would have been great so i could lock it to an external source, though at this price point, I understand why it's not there. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with both of the boards. I've found the Mic Pre's to be pretty nice, and more than adequate for any live sound requirement. I've done everything from Rock bands, to lectures, classical performances with it and have been quite pleased with the sound. Paired with the S16's it's a great combo. Though adding a couple of those does significantly add to the price tag, I've found the reduced setup/strike time to be quickly paying back the S16's additional cost. I've not had to use Behringer's Manuf. Support, so I can't truthfully rate that. Ease of Use I think is subjective. I cut my teeth on SSL's and Large format Analog desks, and have worked on Digital desks since they showed up on the scene. As with anything there is a learning curve, and it's just a matter of learning how to get around it. If you've never used a digital console before, I'd highly recommend getting familiar with it before your first gig. It's pretty easy to get around once you're familiar with it . The iPad app is handy if you want to check the mix in other area of the venue besides from behind the console. The PC/Mac App is extremely useful I've found. Especially for adjusting Efx and entering the info on the scribble strip.

"Good board, bad support" submitted September 23, 2013

By John Wise in Birmingham, AL
Overall
Musical Background: I run sound for a band and the Room in Birmingham. I will be going to UAB next year for classical guitar.
Music Style: Phish- folk rock funk jazz blues classical jam...ECG
Sound: Sound is fantastic! The effects are easy to sculpt once you get the hang of it. It has a great ability to effect the sound just as you want. You can stack up to 4 effects on a single channel and that's great for my field. Feature: Great features with the visual eq I wish there was a signal eq in it though. Or in ither words an rta meter. Again the effects are top shelf Ease of Use: Easy to use once you work with it and going from an analog to this digital can take some getting used to. Main thing is don't over complicate it cause it has good ease of use! Quality: I keep having to tell myself it is not a behringer! This is a Midas all day! It's like the little brother to the midases though! Value: Great for value! Manufacturer Support: TERRIBLE!!!!! Behringer a support is a phone loop of death that will lead you to no where and make up you end up smashing your head into the board until something happens. BUT if you call Midas they will get you squared away! The Wow Factor: Very clean and sexy! Overall: Great board overall.

"the best" submitted February 25, 2014

By domingo garza in dallas, TX
Music Style: Christian
Overall: the best

"beringer x32" submitted November 14, 2012

By hector rodriguez in sykesville, MD
Overall
Musical Background: in the music business since 1969 sound,bass,guitar,keyboards and vocals.
Music Style: rock,blues and latin
Overall: my experience with the beringer x32 is not that great till now, the owner's manual only has a few pages in english for it's tutorial.it's lack of good instructions very difficult to understand since they have shrunk it.;you connect its' output to the amps and there is noise.they should have made it easy as a analoge board.i am waiting to see if they are going to sell a tutorial dvd, which i have already looked it up but no luck, i try to go to you tube but the information i want doesnt show up.it is very difficult for and expensive equipment and you cannot use it because there is no help from the owner's manual.
11 of 51 people (21.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 141W-DVWC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976