When you call, mention priority code 20J-NBBX

Rating and Reviews: Behringer XENYX X1832-USB

The Behringer XENYX X1832USB is an 18-channel usb mixer featuring a studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets and built-in stereo USB interface.

Overall

"Awesome mixer/audio interface! Great bang for the buck!" submitted February 21, 2011

Musical Background: active working musician
Music Style: flamenco
Sound: This mixer works very well. I wish the reverb was a little better but maybe I haven't played around with it enough. Feature: I'm really happy with the amount of features this thing has. It's got compression and a low cut on each of the mic inputs, a good amount of effects, and a 9 band eq. It has more features but those are the main things I use and can remember at the top of my head right now. And not only is it a full fledged, versatile mixer, it also works as an audio interface! So that's two for one! You can use it for live performances and also at home for recording. Or even recording at live performances! I've looked around a lot and did a lot of research and couldn't find such a feature loaded mixer for the same price as this one. I use this mixer with a shure pg81 mic and behringer b212d speaker to amplify my flamenco guitar. I need something with more control that's why the 9 band eq is so useful. Plus every room and situation is different so that makes the 9 band eq even more useful. A typical 3 band eq just doesn't cut it. If you play something with a lot of dynamics, the compression can really help to set the right volume level. The reverb sounds a bit funny to me. I need more time to get used to working it. In some rooms, it sounds great, in other rooms, not so great. I'm sure this is just me needing to work with it more. I've heard other reverbs from other mixers and they weren't that great sounding either. Ease of Use: It's pretty simple to use if you've worked with mixers before. The layout is simple and straightforward. You might need to do some reading if you've never worked with a mixer before to really get all the use out of this thing, but that goes for any mixer. Quality: I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I've had it for about a month now and have been gigging at least once a week with it. Let's see how it works out in the long run. Value: I think I got a LOT for the price of this mixer. Well worth the money. The Wow Factor: It looks pretty good to me. Everyone always looks impressed when I take it out to set it up. I guess all the led lights make it look pretty high tech and cool or something. Overall: I'm really happy with this mixer and won't be needing to upgrade anytime soon. Like I said before, I wish the reverb was better but that could totally be just me not knowing how to use it to it's full potential yet.

"Nice mixer" submitted July 8, 2014

By Herschel J in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Now playing professionally.
Music Style: Blues, Funk, R&B
Overall: So far, a really decent mixer. The effects are great. It was easy to set up and get going. I haven't tried to connect to the pc for recording as of yet, but will be doing so soon. Used for a party and 5 musicians with mics, guitars and a keyboard.

"very good mixer" submitted December 20, 2010

Musical Background: karaoke jockey - plus ex band player
Music Style: everything
Sound: great sound for the money. love the new compression control knobs Feature: mics and music from computer are used most because of karaoke gigs reverb is also used a lot Manufacturer Support: never had problems i have two of these

"Nice mixer, as long as you don't need the USB to work for recording." submitted January 31, 2011

Music Style: Classic rock and Country
Sound: If you don't care about using the USB port for recording, this is a great mixer for the price. However, I am not probably 48+ hours invested in trying to use it for recording. Have tried their EnergyX SW that came with it, and two other recording SW packages I've used successfully with MAudio products, and I still cannot record. Playback was a cinch. But I've downloaded and installed the Behringer ASIO drivers, the ASIO4ALL drivers, and nothing is working. So I'm wondering if I have a bad USB port in this brand new mixer, or what? And I'm a 25 yr veteran with the largest IT company in the world, I know a little bit about computers. :-) Feature: Can't get the USB to work with recording, playback is fine. Ease of Use: Mixing and live sound if fine. Works as it should. Manual could be a lot better in describing how to adjust the FX parameters. Would have been nice if Behringer would have offered a software interface via the USB for adjustment and storing of the FX patches/parameters. Quality: Quality of the mixer main controls and chassis seems to be fine, probably better than most at this price point Value: I'm disappointed I still can't get the USB to work with recording, and trying to make up my mind whether I was to return it or not. Manufacturer Support: Not easy to get answers from Behringer. They force you to search their FAQ on their website. The Wow Factor: It looked good, had all the right functions in a compact mixer. Overall: If I can't get the USB to work on recording, I'll have to buy another USB recording device, and would likely choose something that comes with ProTools SW.

"Surprising Little Mixer" submitted December 13, 2011

Musical Background: !5 years playing guitar and singing lead
Music Style: Covers for the tourists
Sound: I bought this mixer for live use in my band space and for small gigs so that I don't have to carry my big mixer and effects rack. I love how it sounds. Feature: The effects and built in compressor are both great features. Ease of Use: Very intuitive. I played with it for about 30 minutes the day I got it, and had figured out everything that I needed to. Quality: I've only had it a short while, but it seems sturdy enough. Value: For the price, this is about the best thing out there. It also came with some recording software, but I use Pro Tools, so I haven't put it on my computer. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had a problem. The Wow Factor: It is much smaller than my other mixer, and it has way more features, though the inputs are somewhat limiting. If I have a big room gig, I will have to carry my full set up to mic all instruments, but for rooms where vocals are all that need to be amplified, this baby is perfect. Overall: I would buy another if it was stolen.

When you call, mention priority code 20J-NBBX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976