When you call, mention priority code 15GC-8WFK

Rating and Reviews: Behringer X1204USB Mixer

Get everything you need in a tiny footprint: 4 clean XENYX mic preamps, tons of 24-bit effects, and a stereo USB audio interface built in for easy recording.

Overall

"Great mixer for my needs, playing live solo acoustic guitar,and recording at home!!!!!" submitted August 3, 2012

By frances o in roper, NC
Overall
Musical Background: playing guitar and singing for 30 years,east coast us, bahamas and us virgin islands
Music Style: rock,country,blues soca and reggae
Overall: i was surprised at how well the mic preamps sound on vocals,and the compressors are a sweet bonus. i've only used an allen & heath mix wizard16 live, and was very pleasantly surprised with the performance of the xenex 1204usb. it has made my home recording a smooth operation with the energy xt software, so...if you only need a few channels for live performance, and want to record with ease..you need one of these!!!

"More Than I Bargained For ..." submitted June 10, 2012

By Jerry H in Houston, TX
Overall
Overall: I wanted a USB mixer with effects. This mixer makes that happen just fine. In my case, I work from a computer. I use the USB port to channel sound from my computer into the mixer. Then output the mixer back into the computer's sound card. It does this flawlessly. The effects are nice. The mixer is good quality. I wish I had some control over the USB audio. I don't have any control over EQ or effects on the USB input. But honestly, this is not necessary. The only complaint, if this is even valid, is that if I have a mic muted, with effects enabled, the effects are not muted. I still hear echo or whatever. I have to use the slider, not the mute button, to get a clean mute. I bought this as a zZounds scratch/dent item. This item was clearly open-box, but it was flawless in every way. No visible signs of use or damage. It was a tremendous value. I wish it has blue led instead of orange. :) Overall, highly recommended.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Behringer XENYX X1204USB 12-Channel USB Mixer with Effects is a really nice mixer that anyone should look at if you are at t" submitted May 11, 2011

Musical Background: Amateur musician:drums and plucked string instruments
Music Style: Jazz
Sound: I have used this in only limited settings. I am very pleased with its very low noise floor. I have used three different type microphones: condenser, dynamic and acoustic guitar transducer pickup on stringed instruments. The transducer has the worst noise issues but can be EQ'd out fairly well. I also have a dual CD deck feeding into the mixer with no noise issues at all. Feature: For a relatively small board it has a host of excellent mixing capabilities. I got this unit for its FX capabilities and was not disappointed at all. Ease of Use: I rate this a little low only because I had to go online and grab a block diagram from another similar unit. The manual DOES NOT come with a block diagram and there are so many nice features to use that without the block diagram it is not at all clear how to use them well. After I got the block diagram and only a little learning curve I have generally mastered the board. Quality: I have not had it too long but I was nicely impressed right out of the box. Everything seemed very solid-all the connectors, sliders, knob-pots, etc. Value: For the mix options available, the flexibility and FX it is a great value.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Thumbs up!" submitted June 17, 2011

Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Pop, Jazz, Classical
Sound: This steady mixer sounds great. As I value ease of use very much so, I bought this mixer, expecting it to deliver me less headache then my former ProTools Set-up. And it did! ProTools is history for me, now I use this mixer, combining it with the ultimate user friendly production software Energy XT 2.5 Plus. The results are phenominal! Even the reverbs sounds great, ass well as all the other features in Energy XT. My advice to all is, learn to use and experiment a lot with this set-up, and you'll be nicely surpriced how professional it actually works! It made me very happy to finally get rid of my over-the-top Protools Setup and start working intuitive instead. If you go for creativaty and inspiration, and don't want to let it get spoiled by endless menu's and difficulties, then this mixer, together with Energy XT, is the thing for you. Feature: Comes with standard software Energy XT (producing and recording software), but I bought a seperate package of Energy XT 2.5 Plus software. Together with the 1204 FX USB mixer it works wonderfull! Ease of Use: In one word...........easy. And all the highs and lows can be put right in the mix and recording...on the spot. Quality: Hasn't let me down Value: Great value for the money! Overall: Buy it!
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"perfect economical quality sound live and recording!!!" submitted January 11, 2013

By martin bissell in roper, NC
Overall
Musical Background: playing 35 years..guitars,mandolin,kybd, singer i play solo acoustic, and 4 pc. band
Music Style: ballads,reggae,country......
Overall: i was very curious how happy i would be with the xenex x1204usb, since i've been using an allen & heath 16 channel live for 8 years. but, i have to say i'm extremely pleased with the sound, both live and in the studio, with energy xt2.6 software it's perfect!! the software that comes with the 1204 is energy xt compact, which you can use to practice your recording, but the sweet part is, the upgrade to energy xt2.6 full version is only 19 euros!! all the other recording software upgrades like ableton etc...are hundreds of dollars. get this package!!!

"Get One!" submitted August 17, 2011

By a customer from unch.unc.edu
Musical Background: Singer, choir director
Music Style: Christian
Sound: Once I figured out how to adjust the echo...its been GREAT! Feature: More than enough for my purposes Ease of Use: Easy to work with. Quality: If cared for, should last years Value: Pleased with quality for the price Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use as of yet. The Wow Factor: Compact but powerful Overall: No issues

"Great product great price" submitted April 14, 2010

Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: Gospel
Sound: The sound from the mic inputs are crisp. Ease of Use: Plug and play even for the most novice. Quality: Seems like it will last for a while, very sturdy. Value: For the price this is an excellent piece of equipment. It does what some of the more expensive doesn't. Manufacturer Support: Didn't have to use it. The Wow Factor: I love the design; I like that its compact easy to carry around. Overall: I will use this product until my venue calls for a larger one.
14 of 19 people (73.68%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"best ever hot" submitted May 27, 2011

Musical Background: mixing up music
Music Style: rap, rock
Sound: It lets me change and corect sound Feature: I love efect 14 it is pitch so i get a song take the voice change it to higher pitch mute some set my mic on 14 and say something diffrent as i record and it is sweet Ease of Use: I rate this nine out of ten because iam nine so its hard to figure out but once i have its easy Quality: This will last 30 more years then i will get a 24 channell mixer Value: yes it was worth it Manufacturer Support: have not used it but is probly great The Wow Factor: it looks good with the pa its cool and will be even more in case Overall: 28 years then i will make music and will need more channels

"where is my software?" submitted May 17, 2013

By susan t in duluth, MN
Musical Background: vocalist, instrumentalist, producer
Overall: this came with no software included. I believed it was supposed to come with energy xt, , amongst other things, per the behringer website. I got nothing, and now may have to return my mixer to get another one with a box that does include it? hopefully? I am in a bit of a hurry, so this is frustrating. I have a deadline. I still want to work with these products, but I just don't have the time to send things back and forth. I was happy that my call was answered by a live person, but he will have to do some searching to see if I can be supplied with only what was missing, or pack what I have all up again, and send it all back, to play a long waiting game of receiving, then sending out what I had ordered. A bit frustrating, to say the least.

"Nice Rack!" submitted November 22, 2011

By a customer from illbefrank.com
Overall
Musical Background: Professional singer, almost 30 years experience, also play piano/keyboard
Music Style: Frank Sinatra Tribute
Feature: I was looking for a rack case that had a few spaces available for effects/CD player(s), but also accommodated a top mounted mixing board. This was really the only one I found that suited my needs in the price range I was targeting. The removable top, front and back panels give you great access from every angle and make it easy to quickly change patch cords, etc. Ease of Use: It's easy to pop off panels and get them back in place. The only complaint I would mention is the cord access holes on the sides near the bottom rear of the case. The spring action to keep them in place or remove them is poorly designed. Spring doesn't stay put and comes out easily. I could recommend not bothering with them since you can easily route your cords by removing the entire rear panel Quality: Well made and looks good too. It looks rugged and I'm sure will last for many years of gigging. Value: Good price for this style rack. Overall: I like this case much better than my previous rack mount case, it fits everything I need to take on a gig and makes my system look more professional. Since I'm a solo Frank Sinatra tribute singer I'm almost always on my own at gigs, and this rack makes it easy for me to walk in with one case and a set of powered speakers and be ready to go in a few minutes. Only minor complaint, it is kinda large and a little rough for one person to carry when it's loaded with your gear, since the handles are recessed on the sides and a stretch to get your arms around.

When you call, mention priority code 15GC-8WFK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976