When you call, mention priority code 1772-H223

Rating and Reviews: Behringer VT30FX Virtube

Get that genuine vintage tube sound from this combo amp. It features a custom-made Bugera 10 inch vintage guitar speaker and a digital FX processor.

"Excellent amp for the price!" submitted January 30, 2011

By a customer from myfairpoint.net
Musical Background: Active Musician & Worship Leader
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Sound: I'm sure that actual tube amps sound better, but I was very impressed with this amp! It has a great sound naturally and the virtube sound is very close to an actual tube sound. The overdrive is very good also. Feature: I use an effects pedal so I don't use the effects on the amp, but it's nice to have them and they work very good. Ease of Use: Everything works very easily. The only thing I don't care for is that the effects are always on when you turn on the amp and you have to turn them off each time. Quality: The quality is everything I hoped for and better than I expected it to be. Value: There is no way you can beat the value. You'd pay much more to find an amp of equal quality for the price. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use it so far and I don't expect that I will. The Wow Factor: It has a very nice electric tube amp look. Overall: If I had an opportunity to trade it evenly for an actual tube amp I might consider that, otherwise I'll keep it for the rest of my lifetime.

"Just for practice, and just barely" submitted June 9, 2013

By Michael A in East Northport, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 40 years, recently with an adult band, mostly at home
Music Style: Modern country, classic rock, acoustic pop
Overall: Terrible sound, especially on the overdrive channel; bad hum once you turn the gain past 2 and the volume about as much. Virtually unusable. Simply as a practice amp, with the headphones and MP3 in, it is a little useful, but barely. Even with a pedal board, once you add distortion, the sound is just not good at all. I'd send it back but I don't know if I can do that because the original box got thrown away. My suggestion is to save your money and buy one of the smaller Blackstar tube amps. Skip this one altogether.

When you call, mention priority code 1772-H223. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976