When you call, mention priority code 154X-ZLXD

Rating and Reviews: Behringer VS1520 Speaker

Go anywhere with this Behringer 2-way PA speaker. The hand-crafted cabinet features internal bracing and weatherproof grilles for secure portability.

"Great Speakers" submitted March 20, 2014

By a customer from aol.com in Sarasota, FL
Music Style: Rock and club music
Overall: I got a pair of these speakers and they sound awesome. I thought I will need to get a subwoofer to go with it, but to my surprise, I don't need one. These speakers alone have lots of bass and they are long throw, the further you are from the speakers, the harder the thump. Believe it or not, I use these for home stereo and TV surround sound. I was a little nervous when it arrived, the boxes show some damaged outside. I was there when the Fedex guy deliver it and I mentioned to him that there were some damges to the boxes and he asked me to open the boxes infront of him incase there were damaged inside the boxes, but there were no damages to the speakers. They all came in one peace and not a single ding or dent. I was very happy that zZounds use Fedex instead of UPS. I could have ordered these from Amazon, but there were so many horror stories about UPS delivered the boxes damaged so bad that the speakers came in pieces and many had to be sent back. I plan to order the Behringer subwoofer from zZounds soon eventhough I don't need one. The reason I bought it here is because of so many good reviews about this company and their fast shipping. I am glad I did because it is everything that the many good reviews said about them and I got my speakers in 3 days. I will definitely recommend this company and I will buy from them again.

"Review for the Behringer VS1520" submitted April 14, 2012

By DARRYL SNOW in bOYNTON bCH, FL
Music Style: CLASSIC ROCK
Overall: Just got my speakers,got them hooked up,and wow ,they sound great. Has agood build quality.great bass and highs,would definitly reccomend for a friend to buy.also delivery was prompt and damage free,only took 3 days.

"Keep on rocking me baby" submitted September 12, 2010

Music Style: rock and country
Sound: The sound is totaly amazing it sounds better I think then my mackie 600 watt speakers and i paid three times as much for the mackies.My 1520 vs berhinger the lows are awesome the highs are awesome they sound great for any style of music country rock blues metal jazz i just wish I knew how they did it I will be buying more of there stuff soon Thank Berhinger Feature: yes chords Ease of Use: great sound all the time Quality: very nice looking speakers Value: best bang for the buck Manufacturer Support: Have not needed them yet The Wow Factor: tryed them out and had to have them Overall: for a very long time it will be hard to top these speakers

"Good Mdse" submitted April 22, 2014

By p s in point arena, CA
Musical Background: a long time
Music Style: Christian, Rock, blues etc.
Overall: Use Behringer gear most of the time. It is good gear at a good price.

"beringer 15" passive pa speaker" submitted June 8, 2014

By Gary Ison in mineola, TX
Musical Background: doing live sound and corporate venues since 1984
Music Style: Rock.blues country.southern gospel
Overall: A great buy I will say..however..I purchased a pair but when my order arived I only got 1? Not 2! And I had a gig booked for the same week..I was not notified at the the time of the purchase or anytime after that I would only receive just one..so to say the least it put me in a pinch..it wouldn't have been bad if I'd known before hand that their policy is first come first serve on these restock items but I had to find out the hard way..and as a result they apologized but made no attempt to find a comparable item and satisfy the customer..I can't stay in business doing that and they won't get my business again.

When you call, mention priority code 154X-ZLXD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976