When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-00H5

Rating and Reviews: Behringer VS1220F Monitor

Add advanced audio response to any application with this Behringer floor monitor. It runs high and low frequency transducers with 600 watts of power.

Behringer VS1220F Monitor Customer Review submitted March 4, 2011

Musical Background: singer/songwriter
Music Style: gospel
Sound: This is my first time ordering from ZZounds and ordered 2 of the Behringer VS1220f Floor Monitors and I am blown away. The sound is superb. I don't know why people put down Behringer, they put out a quality product, at reasonable prices.

Behringer VS1220F Monitor Customer Review submitted October 31, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: guitarist, and studio engineer
Music Style: all
Sound: I love this company, Behringer is the @#$%! I have been building my studio using almost all of their product great value and this speaker sounds great. i bought this for the drummer in my band to use behind him as a monitor

"Good product for the working band, looks well made, sound good, great design" submitted November 24, 2011

Overall
Sound: Good sounding floor wedge monitors. Not the same quaility as my JBL's but they still sound good and are the fraction of the cost. Feature: 1/4" jack....wish it had speakon Ease of Use: Plug and play...what else is there? Quality: Can't answer this yet...only had them for a month now. Value: Like I said...for the money you cant beat them Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: I like the wedge design....but there is only one handle on the monitor, makes it sort of ackward to carry. Overall: As long as they dont blow...I plan on using them forever.

"Awsome Floor Monitors" submitted March 2, 2014

By Jamie H in Brighton, CO
Musical Background: Start-up Rock Band
Overall: We bought these floor monitors for our son's startup band. They require a speaker amp to operate, but look and sound fantastic! One of the great features is the cross connect feature, which allows each speaker to power another. They seemed to be priced on the low end, yet seem to be very high quality. We're new Beringer fans, and will likely go back to them to add to the band sound system.

"Behringer VS1220F Floor Monitor" submitted August 26, 2015

By Kevin Taylor in Killeen, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Professional 35 years and counting!!
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Country and more!
Overall: These were pretty impressive. Good quality of sound at any volume. Price is nice too. Purchased 4 for our band and was a great investment. I have 2 name brand higher end monitors also and these sound just as good as they do for half the price.

"The Unbelievable Behringer Floor Monitor" submitted January 6, 2014

By Wilfredo C in Boston, MA
Overall
Musical Background: 42 years. Guitar and Drums.
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Excellent sound, excellent quality, excellent value. I'm thinking to buy all sound system for my Church from Behringer

"Behringer VS1220F floor monitor" submitted February 19, 2014

By Bobby Oakley in Elon, NC
Overall
Overall: Works great. No problems

"Floor monitor" submitted June 17, 2015

By John L in Paragould, AR
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years playing. Have played bass, rhythm guitar primarily.
Music Style: Oldies rock, Christian, gospel
Overall: I bought two of these. One was to be blemished. The only difference was a small dent in the metal grate cover that did not effect the quality of the product.

"The speaker output was great and the price was good." submitted July 3, 2011

By a customer from suddenlink.net
Music Style: Christian and pop
Sound: I bought this speaker for our church but did not know that there was not a volume control on the speaker. The quality was good but I had problems when I hooked it to our mixer. It could not handle the extra load of another speaker and therefore " slowed " down the song. I wished it had a volume control but it didn't so that lead me to returning it to the store. The people helped me a lot trying to find ways in which it would work on our mixer. But in the end , I returned it to the store for a refund. Feature: No, it did not have a speaker cord with it so you had to buy one if you did not have one on hand. Also, as mentioned earlier, it did not come with a volume control knob. The sound was great even though it did not have certain features as mentioned above. Ease of Use: It did not have a volume control knob to change the output. It would not work well with the mixer that we had at our church. Quality: When I opened the box and picked up the speaker, I noticed that something was loose inside. I don't know what it was but when I returned it to the store, I did mention that there was something loose inside the speaker. Value: The value was good. Manufacturer Support: The people were great to try and find ways to help you with your problems. I would still buy from them. The Wow Factor: It sounded like a great speaker and it was when I listened to it but it did not mention that there was not a volume control knob. Overall: The quality of sound was great and the price was good but it did not have a volume control knob on it. And it did not work well with the mixer we had at our church so I decided to return the product which they had no problem with returning it to the store.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-00H5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976