When you call, mention priority code 146B-6Q9H

Rating and Reviews: Behringer VP1800S Sub

Big bottom end, small price -- what more do you need? With a custom-voiced 18" woofer in a wood cabinet, this passive sub pushes out deep bass down to 40 Hz.

"Nice sound Nice Price" submitted February 16, 2012

By G W
Musical Background: Sound Designer
Music Style: Rock, Bluegrass, country and karaoke
Overall: I bought 2 of these to use in a bar venue where we do live music and karaoke and these are wonderful. Nice low tone and plenty of thump. I have two of them running on a crown xls2000 mono bridged crossed at 118hz. and they sound great. Only have speakon connections so make sure you have the right cables or adapters. We may get Two more for another venue we work at. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some inexpensive subs.

"If you are shopping for subs...STOP and look no further" submitted August 16, 2011

By a customer from netzero.com
Music Style: Alternative
Sound: Bought these to replace a set of Harbinger subs. Really liked the Harbingers, but there is NO comparison. These subs have a killer bass response. We play metal/alternative and they are a great addition to our set up. Our sound guy LOVES them. He says the difference in our sound is like night and day. Feature: They got an 8 on this because all the literature (even the stuff FROM Behringer)says it has Speakon AND 1/4" connectors. Mine has ONLY Speakon connectors. Don't know if it's a mis-print, or mine are oddballs. Either way, I bo 1/4 adapters and all is good. Ease of Use: Uuuuhhhhhh.....pretty straight-forward...1 in 1 out..... Quality: Very well made. SOLID as a truck. And MAN are these things heavy. Like around 100-125 lbs. each. But all that weight makes for a GREAT tone!!! Value: You will NOT find a better sounding sub for this price. Listened to several all the way up to twice the price of these and they didn't come CLOSE to sounding as good as these. Manufacturer Support: I own several Behringer products and have never had a problem with any of them. So I can't comment as to support. I've never had to use it once in the past 10 years. The Wow Factor: Really like the sound ports in the bottom of the face under the speaker. Overall: Plan on getting a lot of shows out of these. If they were lost or stolen. I would replace them with the exact same thing.

"Read this, if you are looking for a Sub, this is the one" submitted September 28, 2010

Overall
Music Style: Compas (Haiti)
Sound: Amazing for the price. Boom Boom gigs out, this sub is perfect for large audience. The sound quality is outstanding. I am thinking to buy another one to send to my country. (Haiti) Feature: Peefect, everything is OK Ease of Use: Its like Plug & Play Quality: Cannot be better than that Value: Worth it Manufacturer Support: First buy no complaint The Wow Factor: Well made first class material Overall: No I am stick with Behringer

"Just right for the party." submitted July 14, 2011

Musical Background: hobbyist, part-time DJ
Music Style: Reggae, R and B, Top 40
Sound: I am by no means a sound specialist, but these subs deliver with the right combination of amps (QSC GX3),frequency crossover, quality speakon cables amd subwoofer. I have tried songs with deep base and explosive sound effects, and long before the amp indicated clipping the walls and ceilings were feeling the deep bass. Feature: Ability to daisy chain 2 subs for ultimate punch was sweet. Ease of Use: Just plug in to amp and go. Just pay attention to limiters on amp. Quality: The overall speaker configueration is nice. Two things I would add to make it more to my liking are: 1- Protective rubber covers for edges 2- Make coasters an available accessory. I added 4 with locks and it makes a difference with mobility and keeing the carpet cover higher off ground when there are spills on floors at party. Value: I thing Zzounds made my day with their pricing and shipping cost. I dont have much disposable income and these are worth every penny I spent. Manufacturer Support: did not contact The Wow Factor: Just get it, you would not be disappointed. Overall: I hope to maximize the use of theis product for years to come. I may add another pair of these bad boys to rock larger parties.

Behringer VP1800S Sub Customer Review submitted August 3, 2011

Musical Background: musician,rock band, sound Engineer
Music Style: rock ie Hair metal 80's
Sound: first off i dont give 10's because nothing is perfect... these do sound good. I have been running them in a live band setting and they are holding up well. Driving them with 3000 watt rms amp 2 pair,, they are short throw 18's and i have a pair of long throw so i have the best of both worlds. Compact units, Need to add wheels for easy of setup,, i have experienced better tighter low end when these subs are crossed at or below 125 hz. overall very good quality and price and by the why the rms on these is only 400rms so make sure you are running them with clean power of at least 550 rms Feature: none

"More excellent products and services" submitted April 10, 2014

By John Brockmann
Musical Background: Play Drums, currently gigging out
Music Style: Classic Rock, Disco
Overall: Once again zZounds comes through with the fastest shipping, the best products, and quality service !!

"Great Value!" submitted March 23, 2014

By a customer from yahoo.com in Deltona, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Bass player/Singer. 25 year pro with Disney, national touring, and freelancing
Music Style: Whatever they pay me to play!
Overall: So far I am very pleased with these subs. A little heavier than expected but well worth the price!

"Behringer VP1800S PA Subwoofer" submitted February 20, 2014

By Walter H in Holts Summit, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Playing music over 30 years, running sound systems over 15 years.
Music Style: Christian music and venues
Sound: At higher volume the speaker makes a cracking sound, so our church has decided to continue to use it, just making sure the volume level is kept to a more normal level where it sounds okay. Feature: Overall it seems to be a reasonably performing subwoofer, at low to moderate volume levels. Ease of Use: Sounds are just fine as long as the volume level is low to moderate. Quality: Product has major flaw in that all the weight of the speaker bears down on the lower under structure members, underneath the speaker. These wooden members are actually not wood but rather weak particle board and therefore subject to cracking and coming loose, which is exactly what happened to this unit -- cracked and also disconnected at many joints. Value: Yes. Manufacturer Support: No I have not dealt with the manufacturer. The Wow Factor: Appeal is good, but only because it looks powerful, when in actuality it cannot perform to a high level of output due to cracked speaker and cabinet. Overall: Product was advertised with cosmetic blemish, at a reduced price. The listing did not include a specific description or photograph of the cosmetic blemish. When the product was received I noticed significant structural damage at the base of the subwoofer cabinet, just as the reviews stated often happens with this model. zZounds stated they would not offer any refund of money, nor file claim with the carrier, but would only supply a replacement after I shipped the product back to them at my cost, which would be significant if done properly.

"They forgot to glue the box together." submitted November 27, 2013

By I Ford
Musical Background: Home & Car audio
Music Style: Hip hop, rap
Overall: I just finished building a dual sub woofer box to hold two 18" daytons. My budget wouldn't allow me to purchase those subs at the time, so after some research I discovered these speakers and the payment options, so I took advantage of it. After receiving the speakers I immediately hooked them up one at a time using a nu3000. I immediately noticed the rattling sound. The whole left side of the front buffle wall was vibrating. After investigation, I discovered the box wasn't even MDF. Long story short, the carpet was pretty much holding the box together in both subs. It's been about two weeks worth of glueing and reglueing. I also discovered mold in one of the boxes upon receiving them. On the day of discovering all the issues I contacted customer service, they send a ra number shipping label. I decided not to wait another week on more speakers and to try to fix the problem myself. Because I'm sure I probably would have received another set of low quality speakers. I now have them somewhat together and they sound a whole lot nicer. You get what you pay for. After all my work I'm happy!

"Great sound, small footprint." submitted April 25, 2012

By John V in Ogallala, NE
Musical Background: Semi-pro
Music Style: Variety of Blues, Classic Rock, Country, and Modern Rock.
Overall: I bought a pair of these to use for smaller rooms. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of sound they produced. We had another band play our stuff so we could get out and listen all through the room, and they kicked a$$. I powered these with an IPR 1600 Peavey amp, and had them paired with some Peavey SP2's. They do sound good. Only down side was the ad and the manual showed them with both speakon and 1/4 in inputs but the y came with only speakons. Zzounds sent me a set of cables to rectify the situation. Great service!

"Great sound, small footprint." submitted April 17, 2012

By John V in Ogallala, NE
Musical Background: Semi-pro
Music Style: Classic rock, Modern Rock, Modern Country
Overall: I purchased a pair of these to replace a set of Peavey SP 118's to reduce the volume in our trailer. I was surprised at the quality of sound these speakers put out. I am powering them with a Peavey IPR 1600 amp. they are paired with a set of SP2's. I tested them with our band playing throough them and another band as well, so I could get a good feel for them throughout the room. Medium size room with around 250 people and coverage was good.Only problem was the ad showed them with both neutrik and 1/4 in inputs, but they only came with neutrik. This was easily remedied when I called Zzounds and they immediatley sent two Neutrik cables.

When you call, mention priority code 146B-6Q9H. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976