When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-K9BM

Rating and Reviews: Behringer TU300 Pedal

The Behringer TU300 is a great way to get yourself in tune. With seven tuning modes and bypass function, this tuner is a great value.

"love it" submitted June 4, 2017

By Jim S in JIM THORPE, PA
Musical Background: 38 years and still plating 100 live shows ayear
Music Style: Clasic rock, country blues and whatever else the crowd wants
Overall: I put together a pedal board with 6 Behringer pedals and the PB600 pedal board and didn't even spend $250.00. Yes there plastic and yes there inexpensive and yes there from Behringer but forget about that and try these pedals. As for this tuner well unless your just unlucky or maybe don't know how to tune your guitar even with a tuner this thing is great. Just as good as a boss or any other. I play 100 shows a year and have been using this out on gigs with no problems. It's easy to use and easy to see with a nice bright light and it's at a real attractive price.

"I did need a new paperweight, actually." submitted September 15, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Worship
Sound: No affect on sound quality. It seems to also failsafe, when it dies, it still passes signal through. That's important, so keep reading... Feature: Seems like a great tuner. When it works. Ease of Use: It's a tuner. Not too complicated. Quality: Absolutely without a doubt the worst made product in the history of mankind. Bought one from here at zzounds, brought it to practice, it worked fine. Brought it to a gig 2 days later on a saturday night, hit it, everything went fine. Between songs i went to double check tuning, and after i hit the pedal, it acted like i'd just plugged a cable in, then reset. Every. single. time. RMAed it. Got a new one. Brought it to practice. Worked the first time. Next time, I hit it, and it starts blinking "0" on the LED, on and off. The rate sped up over 30 seconds or so, and eventually it just stayed on. Garbage, complete garbage. Value: $30 for a brick. You're better off at home depot. Manufacturer Support: Dunno, zzounds was great for RMAs. The Wow Factor: Sexy products work. This doesn't. DNW.
16 of 18 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"disappointing purchase" submitted May 18, 2014

By Ryan S in Macomb, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing in bands and acoustic enviroments for approximately 12 years
Music Style: rock, country
Overall: After years of relying on my onboard tuner on my Alvarez, I purchased a new guitar without a built in tuner. So I decided to grab a pedal tuner for playing gigs. The TU300 seemed to have many of the same features as the BOSS tuner that my friends all use, but at a much lower price. Also, I have had good luck with other Behringer products that I use in my DJ set up so I thought I would give it a shot. This was a MISTAKE. I have not been happy with it from day one. The plastic casing makes me worry that I am going to break it every time I step on it. The battery is a huge pain to change. When it actually works, it takes forever to register the string you are trying to tune. 75% of the time, it won't even register my low e. I would have returned it, but the stream/cent button disappeared after I used it the first show after I got it. I would never buy another one.

"OK" submitted February 2, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: guitarist in a metal/rock band, been playing for 6 years.
Music Style: rock/metal
Sound: when i rate the sound, i mean how well it actually tunes the guitar, which is pretty good. Feature: pretty much the same features the Boss tuner has, just a lot cheaper. Ease of Use: pretty easy to use all of the functions. Quality: quality is ok, its made outta plastic, so you kinda have to be a little carefull with this pedal. Value: for the price i guess its pretty good, however, registering the notes is a bit on the slow side. Manufacturer Support: behringer is a pretty good company. They always answered my questions. The Wow Factor: considering i have it, its honestly not the best pedal tuner out there. Overall: like i said, it tunes your guitar/bass. But it does take a few seconds to register each note, which is a pain to tell you the truth.
25 of 27 people (92.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"IF IT WAS WHITE AND HAD A METAL CASE, I WOULD SWEAR IT WAS A BOSS!" submitted August 17, 2008

By a customer from YAHOO.COM.
Musical Background: 40 YEARS
Music Style: INDEPENDENT
Sound: N/A Feature: INCL. A PURPLE PATCH CORD. HAS 7 TUNING MODES; I ONLY USE 3. Ease of Use: VERY EASY TO USE; JUST AS EASY AS THE BOSS TU-2. Quality: METAL BASE,BUT PLASTIC CASE. HOEVER I FOUND THE PRODUCT HEAVY,STURDY BUILT,AND FEEL IT WILL LAST ME A LONG TIME, AS I AM CAREFUL WITH MY GEAR.I AM MY RODIE SO I TRUST IT WILL FAIR WELL GIGING. Value: PRODUCT IS WELL WORTH THE ASKING PRICE; BUT HEY IT IS A BEHRINGER! Manufacturer Support: HAVE HAD NO NEED FOR CONTACT SO FAR. The Wow Factor: I LIKE THE COLOR,LED S ARE EASY TO SEE EVEN IN LOW LIGHT. FOR THE PRICE IT JUST MAKES GOOD CENTS. AND THE D#+N THING WORKS! Overall: AGAIN, THE COLOR IS COOL,LED S ARE GREAT, IT WORKS, AND IT COSTS A THIRD OF WHAT A BOSS TU-2 DOES. I THINK I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE AS A BACK-UP. ENOUGH SAID!!
14 of 17 people (82.35%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It´s Behringer" submitted December 25, 2008

Music Style: All Styles
Sound: This tuner has sound although it should not have sound, it should be true bypass as stated, and the sound it has, no, its not good Feature: Yes, its got all the features a tuner should have. I would like to mention the bright blue light which is so strong that the actuall display showing the note is hard to see Ease of Use: Its difficult to change the battery in this tuner, other than that its just a bit more difficult to use than professional tuners because with the Behringer you don't know if its on or off, so you have to rely on the monitor system or backline, Registering the notes on this tuner is really slow Quality: Its Behringer quality, if you are lucky it still will work tomorrow Value: You get what you pay for, but with this tuner you get even less Manufacturer Support: Their support is bad - really bad The Wow Factor: I had it, I gave Behringer a chance. But I gave it as a present to a young beginner and bought myself a professional tuner Overall: Overall - well it's typical Behringer

"Typical Behringer" submitted December 22, 2008

Musical Background: Pro Musician
Sound: Well, its a tuner, does it have a sound, it should not have a sound but should be bypass, Unfortunately it does have a sound, and this is bad. Feature: Yes, many features, but in a tuner you only need one feature, this is to be able to tune your guitar or bass. Features is one thing, quality is another. Ease of Use: This tuner is not easy to use. To change the battery is a major operation, the blue LED is too strong, therefore it is difficult to see the display. Also, this tuner is slow, very slow Quality: Its Behringer quality, if you are lucky it still will work tomorrow, but I wouldn't bet on it. Value: The thing is cheap, but you still get less than what you pay for Manufacturer Support: Behringer support is terrible, they do not want to know The Wow Factor: I had it but gave it as a present to a kid that is just beginning to learn guitar. Overall: If you want a good tuner, do not buy this one. Actually, do not buy anything with the name Behringer on it if you want quality

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-K9BM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449