When you call, mention priority code 158W-QX3V

Rating and Reviews: Behringer QX1222USB XENYX

This mixer gives you all kinds of extras: 7-band graphic EQ, FBQ feedback detection, onboard reverbs and more effects -- even vocal cancelling for karaoke.

"behringer mixer" submitted December 27, 2013

By Carl Myers in union, CT
Overall
Musical Background: I have played professionally guitar since i was 8 years old. I also D.J. all over New england.
Music Style: My personal likes are country and blues
Overall: My wife and I d.j. a lot of shows. The size and weight of the gear was getting way out of hand. We have switched to Beringer equipment. Twice the power, 1/4 the weight and our music sounds better then ever. The best part was the price. Check there gear out . You won't be sorry.

"Excellent entry level mixer" submitted October 7, 2013

By Steven H in Manheim, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 40+ years of playing out several times a month.
Music Style: rock, country, blues, standards, and live sound production
Sound: Sound quality is great. It's used for various setups including acoustic open mic formats and small band performances. Very low noise in live applications. Haven't used this at all for recording. Feature: Big advantage with this line of mixers is the compression. Second advantage is the configurable parameters of the effects. Dual aux sends with fader is a plus as with the all mute button. Ease of Use: Same type of eq as Berhringer's (and most others) powered mixers. If you have a good handle on that , then dial in the compression so you can elevate the vocals on the fader to get level above the instruments. Quality: Been buying Behringer products since they were available here in the states. Have several processors, powered mixers, amps and DI's. Never had one single problem with a failure of any of them. My opinion: road worthy, great value for the money, reliable, predictable performance. Value: It's a bargain. Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact them. The Wow Factor: I like lighted indicators, the more the better. It helps in dark rooms. Overall: If you use a powered mixer now, this is a nice transistional unit to the newer way of live sound. Of course you'll need a power amplifier or powered speakers, but you'll gain much greater control over sound dynamics.

"Great Board!" submitted March 3, 2014

By Scott Masayko in ANTIOCH, CA
Musical Background: DJ/KJ/MC
Overall: I have only had this board for few weeks, but so far it has been incredible! The FX are crisp and clean. The board functions easy to get use to and the USB option is excellent! I would recommend this board to anyone starting out and even to those that are experienced. Will be trying the recording feature soon at a live show, once i download the software!

"Perfect Mixer for Karaoke" submitted June 23, 2014

By Robert Marioni in Hypoluxo, FL
Musical Background: Professional KJ and DJ
Music Style: All music
Overall: I am an experienced karaoke host and have been doing shows for more than 10 years. I pride myself in providing the best user experience so I try to make sure they sound as good as they possibly can. I have been using my Xenix X1222USB for 4 years and decided I needed a new mixer to ensure I had backup for my shows and a 2nd mixer for weddings etc. I'm now using th eX1222USB as my backup and just started using the QX model. I love the fact this mixer has USB sound. It gives a clear output and also allows me to record the singers at the click of a button using my CompuHost software. The compressors are great for the too soft and too loud voices at every show. The British EQ is great to tone the mics properly and all of the controls are smooth and well placed. The effects are better than the old ones on the x1222 and are a lot easier to use and adjust. It has a USB port for a USB fob type microphone receiver for the ULM-200 mics and I will be ordering them when they are available.

When you call, mention priority code 158W-QX3V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976