When you call, mention priority code 20W-7HDS

Rating and Reviews: Behringer PPA500BT PA

Small and super-portable, yet feature-packed, Behringer's PPA500BT PA system lets you stream Bluetooth audio, fight feedback, and add effects to your mix.

Overall

"Great Sound... bigger than expected" submitted April 26, 2017

By Shaun S in St. George, UT
Overall
Musical Background: A professional workshop speaker, but I do tinker in musical composition
Music Style: Mostly ballads, broadway, piano solos, etc. Most of the gear I purchase is for live presentations and live speaking events.
Overall: So this is a great product. It's made larger than it needs to be, I think partially in order to provide some protection to the contents. In my case, that's not necessarily a good thing, as I travel across country and bought this PA system for that purpose. I suppose if I was to do it again, I may look at a different system, but since I have it, I'm very happy with it so far. It has alot of features I'd not traditionally use (like the effects processor), and some that have come in more handy than I expected (like the wireless mike port and the bluetooth connectivity). Overall, I think Behringer really considered portability and performance in this package. Had they just focused a little more on compactness (even a few inches), it would fit nicely into traditionaly Pelican boxes. In order to ship this product through the airlines, I looked to have a custom box made. I was pretty impressed that I could have one made for around $250. Fortunately, I was able to find a cheaper (and probably more temporary) option at walmart. the i-fly fiber hard-shell expandable suitcase fits this unit like a glove. You have to expand the case and unnzip the partition, but it fits with inches to spare, allowing you to check this unit in without any extra expense (it comes in just under 55 lbs, too). I looked at hundreds of cases, totes, etc. before finding this little $70 gem. At any rate, I'm using a sennheiser ew-100 mic pack and the sound is crystal clear; I'm also using the optional Behringer wireless microphone and the bluetooth connectivity to my computer for music. It's performed flawlessly so far.

When you call, mention priority code 20W-7HDS. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449