When you call, mention priority code 171Z-WMGV

Rating and Reviews: Behringer PMP1680S Mixer

Get 1600 watts of power with the Behringer PMP1680S Europower mixer. With dual multi-FX processors and feedback detection, it will improve any PA system.

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS POWERED MIXER!" submitted May 20, 2012

By John H in Barberton, OH
Musical Background: Djing/karaoke(20 years) Musician over 30 years
Music Style: Everything
Overall: I have purchased(2) of these Behringer PMP1680S Powered Mixers since January of this year, and "I Really Love Them"...I run a Karaoke and Dj service that has gigs 4 nights a week(each show is around 5 hours in length) and Im a musician in a gigging band 1 night on the weekend, so I really give these 2 Powered Mixers a workout, and they have performed Flawlessly! This thing really puts out some power and it sounds great..This amp is very light weight, has very quiet Mic Outs, has built in eq's,dual effects, is rack mountable, and Sounds better and has More Power than a lot of the "High Dollar" Brands out there at about half the cost! I am able to do everything from running sound for my 5 piece Blues Band (4 mics,Keys,laptop,monitors,mains) to Djing/Karaoke (4 mics, laptop,mains, subs,and monitor for karaoke)..This thing has met my expectations and more, Its a compact solution for someone like my self who loves to Play/Make Music but hates to lug around huge racks of gear for gigs..This thing sounds great, and the Price is Phenomenal!!!Zzounds has given me great service, and fast delivery on every purchase that i have made from them, and they will beat a competitors price if you find it cheaper at another online music store! Thats why i wont buy music gear from anyone but Zzounds..

"I would love to be endorsed by this brand! This is my 3rd run in using their gear and you really can't beat the performance for" submitted September 2, 2010

By a customer from optonline.net
Musical Background: Veteran Musician
Music Style: Alternative, Hard Rock and Acoustic
Sound: I LOVE BEHRINGER! I wish they would endorse me!! I recently purchased the Behringer EUROPOWER PMP1680S 1600-Watt 10-Channel Powered Mixer with Dual Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System, and I can't tell you how much I LOVE this unit! I talked to U.S. South East. reps at Behringer before I made my purchase and told them how much I would promote this company if it was everything they said it was. They did not disappoint. I am a veteran musician and have shared the stage with many Multi-Platinum Hard Rock and Alternative bands from Blue Oyster Cult to Collective Soul, so I know what I am talking about when it comes to sound and quality. Here is what I found, comparing this unit while performing with my 3 piece acoustic band, and mind you, we don't have a live drummer. These comparable systems, which are much more expensive, I either own or have used. The Yamaha 1200 watt unit, I own, has 2 matched mains and monitors, and clips like mad when trying to push it for more volume. During an outside performance, my former sound man, who was there with his gear, insisted tethering off our main out, to his gear, because we weren't being heard well about 100' out. He broke out his Behringer 1200W amp and 2 Behringer 15" mains between our 1st & 2nd set. This would be my first encounter with this company's equipment and I was so blown away by the sound quality difference, that it got me seriously looking at Behringer. Thanks Butch! You ROCK! Mackie's 1200 watt unit, which I did not get to push, as it was inside gig and not mine, performed well but had "powered" matched mains and 12" wedges, which if you have a few grand laying around, sure you can have something that sounds like that, but it still only had one effect processor and not as many bells and whistles as the Behringer, even though it's highly regarded as industry standard. Now for the Behringer: WOW!! But first, A BIG shout out to Zzounds.com, from where I made my purchase!! Every struggling artist who wants pro gear, but does not have the bulk cash to buy it, needs to know about this site and their (Pay as you Play) NO INTEREST policy, using your debit card. Look into it if you haven't already! I LOVE this store, and they will beat any advertised site on the net. I've tried it and they came through. SUPER fast "FREE" ground shipping too!! 1 to 3 days! AWESOME!!! www.Zzounds.com OK back to my review: I wanted to see JUST how much I could push this unit, as it comes with a 30 day FULL money back warranty from Zzound, SO during a large event, I hooked this bad boy to a pair of Mackie 15" S500 passive mains, a set of 12" 500W passive mains and a set of Carvin 15" wedges, cranked it about 1/2 way and HOLY S#@% was it AWESOME! 4 hour show and not one clip or problem from this great little unit. This performance was at the Brookhaven Amphitheater at Bald Hill on Long Island, N.Y. and I can't begin to tell you, the clear, warm and LOUD, sound was just amazing!! We received so many compliments on how good it sounded from 40 to hundreds of feet away! ALL for UNDER $500!? They even threw in a free set of 25' ""SPEAKON" cables! Oh yeah, I'm a fan, now if I can only get that endorsement deal....... Check out our orig / cover band, Mojo Wire, at www.MojoWireRocks.com or just take a listen to my 1st release "Save Me" from my upcoming album " The Darker Side of Light" right here on Indaba! Thanks!! Bryan Clay Singer/Songwriter/Composer Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed yet
31 of 32 people (96.88%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Sound and performance of the behringer 1680 is second to none. Outstanding Sound And Power." submitted September 2, 2011

By a customer from myway.com
Musical Background: 30 yrs.Active Musician
Music Style: country/classic rock and Gospel
Sound: I just bought the behringer 1680 power mixer and love it. It has GREAT power and works great for outside shows. When its time to upgrade it will be another behringer thats all i i have ever owned. Feature: I like the Fx it has Ease of Use: Great! I set it just like i had my old behringer set and no need to change anything just tweek it here and there if needed Quality: Light To Carry And Never Worry About It Letting Me Down. Value: Compared to other brands the quality is well worth the price. Ive uses pevey in the past and this 1680 will perform as well or better for less money. Manufacturer Support: Zzounds is Great And Answer any ? you Have The Wow Factor: it looks attractive. Overall: When behringer up grades the 1680 to something equal to it i will replace it.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best in price range." submitted December 9, 2011

Overall
Music Style: acoustic/electric rock, folk, country, blues
Sound: I play acoustic/electric and I feel the sound is a bit too "electric like" when playing with direct input. But, mic-ing my acoustic amp produces an excellent sound. Feature: I wish it had a direct out for digital data, and also more effect processors with ability to switch around on the fly. I know these changes would increase the price. Ease of Use: I barely had to look at the manual. Quality: Very well thought out design. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any. The Wow Factor: Highly recommended Overall: Highly recommended

"Behringer PMP1680S Powered Mixer" submitted December 2, 2012

By Greg B in Porterville, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 35 years.
Music Style: Rock, blues, country and originals.
Overall: Pleased with it in every way shape and form. Put it to the test in a live 5 piece band. Never had a worry with it. Can't beat the sound, the price, the look and all the features it has. Would recommend this to all looking for quality Pa system. Rock On my friends

"Great mixer!" submitted July 17, 2014

By Ted K in Spanaway, WA
Overall
Musical Background: play guitar, bass and sing alittle. we use this for our practice space, but I wouldn't have a problem going live with it.
Music Style: Metal! Nothing but kickass in your face balls out metal!
Overall: Cant go wrong with this mixer! Good power. The effects are second to none. Our drums sound killer mic'ed into this along with bass and guitar. Has enough headroom for our singer to shine!

"No Regrets" submitted October 16, 2012

By howard g in philadelphia, PA
Musical Background: Over 30 Plus years Guitar player
Music Style: R&B Jazz Blues
Overall: Great sound no feed back I would recommend this product more bang for the buck best value..

"Light weight champ" submitted December 2, 2012

By John Farrell in San Diego , CA
Musical Background: novice
Music Style: Old and soft rock
Overall: Does what ever you ask and then some. Easy to work with and very quiet. I had a bit of a humming noise when hooked up to my laptop. Installed a ground effects isolator and now it's perfect. Great for small or medium sized rooms. No cons so far.

"Berringer 1680s" submitted August 5, 2013

By Rev Franklin M in Kinmundy, IL
Musical Background: None
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I bought a Berringer 1680s 3 yrs ago and it was an awesome mixer. Performed extremely well. Sadly to say, it got fried during a lightning storm. I got a replacement and it worked very well. My wife was using the replacement mixer when the sound went out and all the lights started flashing. I called the co. and they told me the unit was not covered under the warranty because the warranty was covered under the 1st unit that was fried. I had this unit only 7months and no warranty on it. NOT acceptable. I believe that any new unit should have the warranty upon the date you purchased it regardless if it is a replacement or not.....it is still "supposed" to be new. I am not pleased with the Co. policy for this unit.

"DO Not Buy this power mixer" submitted June 25, 2013

By bryan K in 3340 Applecross Lane, GA
Musical Background: play professionally
Overall: The Behringer PMP1680S Powered Mixer is a piece of junk. I had it for two months and it stopped working. Don'y waste your time and hard earned money on this product!

"I Just Bought Another Behringer PMP1680s ..." submitted February 2, 2012

By John H in Barberton, OH
Musical Background: Karaoke / Dj and Musician for Over 30 Years
Music Style: All Styles
Overall: I recently purchased another Beringer PMP1680s Powered Mixer from Zzounds ...I already own one of these, but, I liked it so much that I decided to buy another one for my other(2nd) Karaoke/DJ system...The 1680s sounds great, has cool features( eq, dual effects, feedback locator, 10 channels, and very quiet Mic Outs) ..I use my 1680s every weekend for my Karaoke/DJ Show, I t has worked Flawlessly! I have received several compliments on my sound from patrons at the Club where I play..I am really pleased with this Powered Mixer, lots of power and options at a great price, what's not to like, and Zzounds service and delivery is fantastic...

"Great Mixer/Amp For The Money!" submitted January 23, 2012

By JOHN H in Barberton, OH
Overall
Musical Background: DJ,Karaoke and Musician for 30the years..
Music Style: I Play all styles of Music when I DJ..
Overall: I recently got my Beringer PMP 1680S Powered Mixer that I had ordered from Zounds..It sounds fantastic and has lots of features (Dual Effects) it is simple to set up and use and the new design is lighter and it looks pretty cool also..Compared to my last 2 powered mixers( Peavey and Yamaha) this thing sounds better, has more power and is a real bargain..Zzounds is just an Awesome Online Music Store, I found a cheaper price at a competitor, and Zzounds beat it, and I received my Mixer in 4 days from time of order, with free shipping..I won't shop anywhere else, great service, fast delivery!

When you call, mention priority code 171Z-WMGV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976