When you call, mention priority code 14RB-PXDL
  • Mon 10AM - 6PM (EST)
  • Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Behringer PB600 Board

The Behringer PB600 is a great way to power and protect your pedal. With installed daisy cabling, the PB600 is easy to use.

"You chained? Get it!" submitted January 19, 2011

By a customer from netzero.net
Musical Background: i play
Music Style: all
Sound: Your sound depends on the settings of your pedals. My guitar can sound as it's in a small room or a big hall. Depends on how my pedals are set, and how I chain them. I use Digitech pedals: Reverb, chorus, delay, flange, Ibanez tube screamer, Korg tuner. The daisy chain also leaves an extra input for my Cry Baby. How full the sound gets depends on how you tweak your pedals Feature: The power supply is invaluable. You would be going to the store non-stop for batteries. Stomp boxes eat batteries like my kids eat cereal. Ease of Use: The PB600 is much easier than the PB1000 I bought. The PB1000 was set up backwards. Quality: The unit is simple to operate. Remember though, pedal sizes vary. The foam in the PB600 is designed for Behringer pedals. As I said, I have Digitech pedals. I used an X-acto knife to fit them in tightly(took 10 minutes). The foam is screwed in so you can easily remove it to meet your needs. Close it up until the next time you're ready to play. Value: Whether you are active, hobbyist, or undecided, you should have one these. It will organize your gear on-stage, get the boxes out of your wife's way or make you sell that guitar you got for Christmas. Manufacturer Support: Should have called them on the PB1000 The Wow Factor: Black resin didn't seem sexy to me this morning, and still isn't. Overall: I'll use it until I, or someone I know, decides the piece of equipment isn't important. So, it will be a long time.

"Solid construction, power supply, patch cables Included, free shipping...why not!" submitted May 30, 2012

By Bri P
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years playing guitar, some bass. Small clubs, bars, small functions, weddings and outdoor gigs.
Music Style: 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's 00's and beyond rock, GB, Top 40, function music, etc.
Sound: I play a Carvin guitar, currently through five pedals, into a Vox VT+ series amplifier. I notice no degradation in sound quality, hiss, noise, hum or other interference. Feature: Rubber footed "base" keeps board from sliding on most surfaces. Interior areas are expandable to include larger wah pedals, or custom sized pedals if needed. You will need to remove / add foam or inserts to secure larger or smaller pedals. Also, nothing moves once the case is closed and sliders are locked. Nice tight fit around pedals and components, travels well. Ease of Use: Case packs up quick, keeps everything neat and does not take up that much of a footprint in small clubs or limited spaces. Quality: As an adult gigging guitar player, playing about two shows a month, I can not think of a way you could damage this board. Something not mentioned often is how the board "looks" professionally. I do not mean the Behringer name (which I have no issue with) but as a performer getting paid for a gig or function. The board presents a clean, uniform look for your effects, and keeps all of the wires and "spaghetti" cleaned up and pro looking. I watched countless videos about building your own pedal board, with drywall screws, velcro tape, cords and lights everywhere and at the end it weighs 50 pounds, looks like a soap box race car without wheels and costs twice as much. Guitar projects are great, and a lot of fun. I wish I had the abilities of the guys who can build and wire their own boards. I don't. This is a great alternative, and presents a nice image if your in a church band, function band, or night club. Value: Yes. I viewed it this way:Board: $50Adapter and Daisy Chain: $25.00Shipping: $25.00This board arrived in a large, professionally packed box. Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with Behringer. I have interacted with zzounds on several occasions, all positive. Overall: The board is lightweight, has a solid feel and construction and fits six Behringer, or Boss shaped pedals with no modification to interior foam. Power supply, daisy chain, patch cables, free shipping? Great deal.

"Great product" submitted December 29, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: Mid level. Played in a worship band.
Music Style: Blues, rock, Country
Sound: Not a sound producing item Feature: Includes the power adaptors and patch cables. Would like velcro also, but that's easy to find locally. Ease of Use: Pretty intuative. Arrange your pedals, plug them up and secure the loose cables in the track. Makes for a neat, relatively uncluttered apearance. Close it up, and carry it like a suitcase. Quality: Great board. Patch cables are entry level, but work fine. Value: Including the power adapter and patch cables make this a great value. Manufacturer Support: Have not dealt with manufacturer. The Wow Factor: Probably not as cool as a custom one or some of the other, more expensive ones, but I can't play that well anyway.

"Great price on a very good pedal board." submitted May 16, 2014

By Corky Owens in Henderson, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Traveled on the road with various artist for 40 years. Steel guitar, guitar, bass and lap steel.
Overall: This pedal board came out of the box ready to use and with patch cables and power for 7 effects. It took me less than 30 minutes to make my pedal board ready to play. Foam is already cut for Behringer or Boss sized effects. But can be easily sized for larger or smaller sized effects.

"Behriger pb600 pedalboard with psi" submitted June 23, 2014

By Carmelo Soto in Allentown , PA
Overall
Musical Background: I play for 40 years I play guitar,piano,bass guitar and 10 instrument more
Music Style: I play any style of music but I like Latin rock Christian music
Overall: This pedalboard is so good for the money

When you call, mention priority code 14RB-PXDL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976