When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-XTHG

Rating and Reviews: Behringer NU3000DSP Amp

3000 watts are at your service with this lightweight power amp that features an on-board USB interface, iNuke DSP, and an interactive LED control panel.

"behringer inuke 3000dsp" submitted January 21, 2016

By Terry Stone in Erwin, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing pro. for over 30 years. I play Bass and guitar.
Music Style: I've played it all , exept rap......
Overall: I've got the amp powering two behringer 18" subs. The dsp used on the computer is amazing! I now run my amp. on level 2 in bridged mode , got a good clean sound through out. THATS WHAT I BEEN LOOKING FOR! I don't care what pep's say about Behringer products, I've only had good results. Got rid of some heavy qsc's ect.

"Excellent Amp for the price" submitted December 31, 2014

By Steve Stark in Spring, TX
Musical Background: Karaoke/DJ- 2 years, Electronics Design Engineer- 30 years
Music Style: rock, country predominately
Overall: I have used this amp for 6 months in my Karaoke business. It is easy to use and has great features( really like the built in parametric EQ). The only issue I have had is the USB Connector on the front panel broke. After getting used to controlling the amp from the USB interface its kinda hard to go back to using the front panel so I just bought another NU3000DSP amp so that I can deactivate this one to send it in for repair.

"Behringer NU3000DSP Power Amplifier " submitted July 16, 2015

By Den Mccullough in Wash, PA
Musical Background: Artist song writer etc
Overall: Yes Im gonna buy another Behringer NU3000DSP Power Amplifier I have a couple and this is a excellent Power Amp. The plastic handle is ok I have my power amps in cases. It has lots of power no problem with the loudness enough for most small medium events. Dual & Bridge is loud will fill big hall. Sound is very clean simple to use,like the light weight and extreme coolness after running the Power Amp for 4 hours. Completely satisfied with my PowerAmp and I hope ZZOUND put the Behringer NU3000DSP Power Amplifier back on Pay & Play again. I recommend Behringer NU3000DSP Power Amplifier worth it

"nu3000 kickass amp" submitted July 23, 2014

By juston b in houston, TX
Musical Background: home theater
Music Style: all kinds especially soundtracks
Overall: good am for the money i only have one flaw and that's the computer not being able recognize the after the usb is plugged into the amp. sound ease of use everything is pretty straight forword on the amp. i use it to power a pair of 18 inch subs in my home theater. and did i mention that it looks sexy when you turn it on

"nu3000 kickass amp" submitted July 23, 2014

By juston b in houston, TX
Musical Background: home theater
Music Style: all kinds especially soundtracks
Overall: good am for the money i only have one flaw and that's the computer not being able recognize the after the usb is plugged into the amp. sound ease of use everything is pretty straight forword on the amp. i use it to power a pair of 18 inch subs in my home theaer.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-XTHG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976