When you call, mention priority code 154X-V93W

Rating and Reviews: Behringer NU3000 Amp

A devastating amount of power in a lightweight package, the NU3000 provides you with up to 3000 Watts of crisp, clear sound and built-in crossover control.

"Not too shabby at all..." submitted March 18, 2012

By Chris B in Ringgold, GA
Musical Background: 30 Years as a Keyboardist, 10 Years as a DJ
Overall: So... $299 for a power amp and it weighs less than the wheels on my mobile DJ rack... why was I skeptical? That being said, due to budget constraints, I bought two of them for my small room system to replace items that I had lost when my basement flooded.. St. Patrick's Day was my first "test" of how well they would do... Firstly, I'll get the bad out of the way...Behringer could use a bit more of an honest approach to their power numbers. The amp may be able to produce 3,000 watts, but two ohm loads are hard to come by. Into an 8 ohm load, you're looking at more like 450 watts per side, or 900 total. Bridged into a 4 ohm load, 1500, although I don't think it quite makes that, it gets close enough. I have one amp driving a pair of JBL JRX115's, while the other is bridged and driving a single JBL MRX518S and the amps performed flawlessly for 5 hours. I was playing to a crowd of about 150 or so and having the volume was never a problem. Most importantly, the fact that my rack is 57 pounds lighter made the end of the night a lot less dreadful as well. Many kudos to the staff at zZounds as well. They went out of their way to help a broke DJ out of a bad situation. Great service means a lot to me, and these guys have it.

"This is a GREAT amp!" submitted April 30, 2013

By John G in Jackson, TN
Musical Background: Jam'n since age 12 - bass - multi bands
Music Style: Rock / Metal
Overall: Was a little concerned cause the price was too good to be true. I bought two, and are the best two power amps I have bought (price/value/performance). These amps are the lightest amps producing major wattage that I have owned. I am using one amp to power two PV215 cabinets and one amp to power four PV118 cabinets (two cabinets per channel splitting ohms). And they rock! Hard hitting bass on all cabinets. I am using a Samson 32ch mixer with Sub assignment. And again, hard hitting bass without any strain on the amp. I will soon be purchasing two more for monitoring system.

"Good choice" submitted April 28, 2013

By John M in Beach Park, IL
Musical Background: Long time weekend warrior
Music Style: Christian, rock, blues, whatever they want...
Overall: I needed a high power, lower weight source for my PA, and this is it. It is so light, that one almost wonders if there is anything inside the casing. Perfect for rack mounting with other effects, you won't be perspiring when you are ready to start the gig. Clarity and punch are the first qualities that come to mind. I have only just now begun with it, but an amp that runs THIS cool should last a long time. Very good bang for the buck, very glad I chose Inuke. Inputs are XLR, outputs are Neutrik, I run it full range stereo, but you can get two and run one on each side for passive subs as well as your FOH, and it's 880 a side @ 4ohms, plenty for small to medium gigs-larger venues if you bridge both amps and don't need the built in crossover. This is the next big thing, look for other companies to copy. I have never had a single problem with Behringer stuff so I recommend it for those of us who appreciate value over name.

"is this amp any good - YES " submitted September 8, 2012

By Stuart mc neal
Musical Background: 15 years - Dj - Host and compere
Music Style: All
Sound: i did have a POWER AMPLIFIER, STEREO, 900W - SPA900 - PULSE that let me down 3 weeks after i got it and the sound was ok but with the new amp its clear as day. perfect for public use. Feature: There are no real features on this amp for a little more you can get a sd card and usb slot on front but i dont need that but i think it could cope well. one thing i do like is you can use speakons or jacks Ease of Use: Is there a learning curve - nope just plug in and go - How easy is it to get great sounds from this product? - very Quality: ive reading some reviews and people say the cover has melted - ive had mine now for 3 weeks and its fine. Value: great - i would recommend this product to anyone. Manufacturer Support: Not used The Wow Factor: Its fab - i was quite shocked tbh. Its so light also it feels good looks good and works a treat for what i need. The fan runs without noise and it just works a treat. BEST BUY IVE MADE SO FAR. Overall: i had POWER AMPLIFIER, STEREO, 900W - SPA900 - PULSE - and it went in 3 weeks. Manufacting fault - so to spend what i thought was a bit of money on a inuke was a bit risky. Then ive seen some god dam bad reviews BUT i have to say for the last 3 weeks ive done nothing but sing this amp to everyone i know. I use this now with 2 500w speakers and it drives them perfect - No drop outs or anything - only yesterday I had the amp running for a show and it went on at 5pm and the show ended at 23.30pm and it never flicked once and this was with music and vocals going though it. the best buy i have ever made and im new to behringer. I would never touch pulse again but give me behringer any day. ive used this amp 4 days a week now for about 4 hours a day and never had issues so far.

"A Great Innovative amp for the money No disappointments here" submitted October 18, 2011

By a customer from clearwire.net
Musical Background: Recording Engineer and live sound
Music Style: All
Sound: Great sound for the money. I am using it for live sound with The Behringer X2442usb Mixer a Behringer FB destroyer and a Behringer Super Pro X 3 way active Cross over and a Behringer FX 2000 as well as a Behringer EP2000 The reviews on here have it all wrong. so far its a Great amp one reviewer stated that he compared it to a 500w powered mixer and couldn't tell it was there. but then again the same reviewer said it had no head room after the 2nd led lit up it quickly started clipping . Well one its rated at 4 ohms and 2 ohms so if your running one 8ohm speaker per side yes theres going to be a problem seeing as the minimum is 4 ohms per side and when ran at 4 ohms per side and 1/2 out put its so loud you can't hear yourself think. But even at that volume the audio is crisp and clear Feature: Comes with a built in selectable crossover and universal input connectors a great idea and once I add one more sub to my set up I can see it eliminating 2 pieces of equipment from my rack Ease of Use: plug and play don't get any easier than that Quality: Yes its extremely light and I' am impressed with how it performs so far but only time will tell about the true quality I rated it a 7 because the front is plastic and could of been made from aluminum for added strength at very little weight cost one reviewer had said something about the front possibly melting or warping due to heat and so far that has not been the case as for the ears breaking off if its mounted in a case properly that should never ever be a problem Value: Initial value is a 10 because of performance and inovations but once again only time will tell if it is a great value Manufacturer Support: Havn't needed support on this item as of yet but on one other item they were quick to answer The Wow Factor: Wanted it ever Since I got to see them at Winter NAMM back in January so far i' am not disapointed Overall: if This stands the test of time I will be adding a few more to my set up only I will be upgrading to the DSP Models

"Don't let the lower price mislead your opinion over quality. " submitted February 6, 2014

By John G in Jackson, TN
Musical Background: 29yrs
Overall: Super light, very powerful, & very cheaply priced! I own three of these. As long as you are correctly following your ohms per cabinet, you will be more than pleased. I am powering a pair of peavey PV215's with one amp (1 per channel), two pairs of PV118's (2 per channel), and a small monitoring system with another. Works perfect...

"Clean, powerful, lightweight & reliable." submitted December 14, 2011

By a customer from optonline.net
Overall
Musical Background: 43 years. Electric & acoustic guitars, elec bass.
Music Style: Rock, pop, new wave, acoustic, country.
Sound: Clear smooth response throughout the audio range. 'm using it for a rock quartet at 4ohm per side; 2 8ohm Yamaha AS12-3's FOH and a pair of Carvin PM-10's for monitors. . Lots of headroom even with the AS12's which are not very efficient. Feature: Stay withing the limits of the amp (easy to do with that much power/headroom) and you'll love it. EZ to read meters, sturdy chassis, low/hi Z ins for max S/N, detented Vol, it runs Cooooool and the best part ... weighs less than a phone book. I swear when I took it out of the box I thought I was holding any empty chassis. Driving it with A Behringer 1804 mixer & Behringer AutoCom comp/limiter. Ease of Use: What learning curve? Quality: Time will tell, 5 months & still working. Value: YES! Best of price & quality. Manufacturer Support: No but the online support looks very good. I even DL'd a schematic for my mixer. The Wow Factor: 8. It's got a clean contemporary techie look. No, I needed it & it fits the bill very well. Overall: 2-3 years, maybe more.

"Excellent amp" submitted March 25, 2014

By Maynor V in Rialto, CA
Music Style: Salsa
Overall: Excellent sound, no issues, played straight for 3 using about 11 mics, great price, easy to carry, no unwanted noise etc, using 2 Yamaha S215V, GREAT SOUND, running at 50% amp capacity. Will buy 2 more amps.

"Benrigher Amp" submitted October 8, 2013

By Maynor V
Musical Background: Singer Salsa Band
Music Style: Salsa
Overall: Great Amp for the money, powerful, quiet, light weight but packs a punch,

"Looking good so far" submitted February 5, 2012

By Mike B in Rome City, IN
Musical Background: Sound Eng
Music Style: mostly Country Country Rock
Overall: Have not used in live situation yet but testing looking good. In testing I am driveing 2 Mackie S408s (4ohm load) with the nu3000 in brigde mode. It drives the mackies to full volume without getting close too clipping. Sounds clean and amp is cool. Of course the truth will be live perfomance

"POWER IS OVER RATED, VERY LIGHT, BRIGHTLY COLORED, BUT STILL A NICE ADDITION FOR SMALLER RIGS OR A BACK UP AMP" submitted September 27, 2011

By a customer from YAHOO.COM
Overall
Musical Background: LIVE SOUND ENGINEER (IN TRAINING)
Music Style: TOP 40, RAP, R&B, BLUES, REGGAE
Sound: SOUND QUALITY IS PRETTY GOOD FOR THE PRICE, THO MOST OF THE HEADROOM IS WITHIN THE FIRST 2 LED LIGHTS....TURN IT UP AND IT QUICKLY BEGINS TO PEAK TOWARDS THE RED. CLARITY IS GREAT THO Feature: HAVENT USED ALL THE FEATURES BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO REWIRE YOUR SPEAKON CONNECTOR IF YOU WANT TO BRIDGE THE AMP. BINDING POST CONNECTORS WOULD BE A NICE ADDITION Ease of Use: PLUG IT UP AND PLAY, SIMPLE FOR REGULAR USE, GETS TRICKY WITH THE MONO STEREO BRIDGE SELECTIONS AND THE CROSSOVER SELECTIONS BUT IF YOU HAVE WORKED WITH LIVE SOUND BEFORE IT SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM Quality: TOO LIGHT, FEELS LIKE NOTHING IS IN IT, PLASTIC FRONT IS SUBJECT TO WARP WHEN HEATED. OUTPUT WATTAGE ISNT HALF OF WHAT ITS ADVERTISED, I COULDNT TELL IT WAS EVEN THERE COMPARED TO A 500 WATT POWERED MIXER RUNNING 4 OHMS STEREO. MAKES A NICE MONITOR AMP THO Value: A LITTLE UNDERPOWRED FOR A RATED 3000 WATT AMP BUT YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICE FOR THE POWER IT ACTUALLY HAS AND THE LIGHT WEIGHT CONSTRUCTION. AS WITH ANY NEW PRODUCT ITS TRIAL AND ERROR. THEY WILL SOON BE CORRECTED TO PRODUCE A TRUELY WONDERFUL PRODUCT. STILL NOT 3000 WATTS NOT EVEN 1500 BRIDGED Manufacturer Support: HAVENT USED IT FOR THIS ITEM BUT HAVE IN THE FUTURE, WOULD HAVE BEEN A 10 BUT THE WAIT WAS KINDA LONG ON THE PHONE, OTHER THAN THAT GREAT SUPPORT STAFF The Wow Factor: IN AN AMP RACK IT STICKS OUT, ALSO THE HEAT FROM THE OTHER AMPS MAY CAUSE THE PLASTIC HOUSING TO WARP AND DEFORM, ITS SO LIGHT YOU WOULD BE AFRAID TO PUT THE POWER TO MAX FEARING IT WILL GO OUT. Overall: TOO LIGHT FOR LIVE SOUND, OVER RATED POWER OUTPUT TREMENDOUSLY. BUT STILL POWERFUL TO BE AN ADDITION TO YOUR DJ RIG OR A MONITOR SET UP. GET RID OF THE GREY AND COME UP WITH A DARKER SCHEME FOR AMP RACK APPEARANCE THO THE ORANGE GLOW IS NICELY DISTRIBUTED.

When you call, mention priority code 154X-V93W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976