When you call, mention priority code 158S-20FH

Rating and Reviews: Behringer NU1000DSP Amp

Meet the power amp with DSP so sophisticated, you can control it via USB. Lightweight, cool-running Class D power delivers 1000 watts into 4 ohms bridged.

"Great Amp Great Support!" submitted July 1, 2014

By John L in Conroe, TX
Musical Background: I Have Been DJaying fo 2 years
Music Style: all
Overall: I wanted the amp to run two 400 watt tops at first, so I called customer service to get help with the adjustments. The tech walked me through all of the settings. After setting it up and hearing it, I decided to try it with my 400 watt subs. Great amp so far,has no clipped yet. Will buy Behringer when I buy a bigger system.

"Behringer nu1000" submitted April 2, 2014

By Joaquin Diaz in Richmond, CA
Musical Background: more than 10 years
Music Style: JAZZ
Overall: Outstanding amplifier.

"Behringer Amp" submitted June 12, 2014

By Spyder S in Pt Arena, CA
Musical Background: Pro
Music Style: Rock, metal etc
Overall: The price, quality and service is tops

"Amp blew or stopped working 1st show I did " submitted April 28, 2014

By Keith Gray in Versailles, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a DJ for many years and have been building a studio this past year
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Electronic, and Talk radio
Overall: Okay I got this amp back in March of 2014 plugged it up tested it at home for a few minutes well I got a LOUD feedback noise assumed it was from the way i hooked it up. So I unplugged the speakers waited on amp to warm up and played something through it it worked. Now when I go to do the first show i plugged everything up it was working BUT kept getting a loud hum from speakers. after a couple hours in to the show i had unhooked it to test another amp to see if it was speakers well that wasn't the issue and when I went to plug the amp back in ... IT wasn't getting any sound what so ever from the amp it never worked again after that ... So I call ZZSounds this morning to see if I could return it and get something different something that was a little more powerful and cost more than double than the cost of this amp. they had informed me that it was ONE week past the warranty. ONE week he said that if it had been a couple days past he may have been able to do something. but NOW I would have to call Behringer which I did and no one answers phone it is always busy. I will never do business with ZZSounds again and will never recommend them to anyone and will as a matter of fact tell people who I know do music to never buy any products through this company again ... This was my 2nd item I have bought through the company 1st I still haven't even used yet

When you call, mention priority code 158S-20FH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976