When you call, mention priority code 172H-GB2R

Rating and Reviews: Behringer NU1000 Amp

An immense amount of power in a lightweight package that's also light on your wallet, the NU1000 produces a punchy sound and user-friendly controls.

"Behringer NU1000" submitted May 3, 2012

By Buddy B in smiley, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing most of my life.
Music Style: Blues
Overall: Really light weight for us really old guys. Good value and practical. Clean sound but had to back off input levels and I don't know why the last 1/4 turn on the volume is even there. Don't try to put too much in or put to much out and it's a very clean and clear amp. Didn't notice the extra power from my old 100 watt reference amp thought. But the light weight and missing heat makes it worth the price. A good deal.

"Best deal for the money" submitted May 24, 2012

By Michael L in Muskego, WI
Musical Background: 25 years in the biz
Music Style: I do it all.
Overall: This light weight amp rocks, plain and simple. It reduced the weight of my rack module by over 30 lbs, and enhanced the over all sound. The built in crossover feature is cool if you have long enough cables to daisy chain your speakers. The only thing that would make it better is if the inputs were either 1/4" OR speakon. Yes, you can buy adapters, but anything that suits all needs right out of the box is better. Great consistent power, good tone, light and affordable...what else do you want?

"Try It, You May Like It...Might!" submitted September 19, 2011

Musical Background: 35 years, 30 of them Pro
Music Style: Country, Rock, Southern Rock
Sound: I chose, "Don't own it, just used it, because I had it for a short time and returned it along with a mixer I purchased & also returned. I can't fairly judge the sound because my mixer was defective. What I did get to hear of it wasn't bad, plenty of power for a potentially good sound though. Feature: Pretty basic in the features department. I know mine is not a glowing review but, the NU 1000 iNuke just wasn't appropriate for me. It's a Behringer and I really like their gear. Ease of Use: Nothing to it. It's very easy to use. Quality: Not a power-amp you want to be hauling around the country side! I was worried about the light, plastic construction. The rack mounting ears were just begging to be broken off! Value: I think the price was fair enough for what you get. Manufacturer Support: No rating here. I tried to figure out the online support but, it's less than spectacular. As far as phone support, I couldn't tell you. I decided to take zZounds up on their 30 day return policy. I will say that I have enough faith in Behringer products, that I replaced the NU1000 with a different all-steel constructed Behringer power-amp! The Wow Factor: This where I Will give it high marks! It's definitely not an ugly or plain looking piece of equipment! Overall: I have already returned it!I have replaced it with an amp that is suits me much better, a Behringer EPQ1200. Not because I don't think that the iNuke is a poorly made product, it's just not a strongly built product. It would probably best be suited for home use. not road use. I just want to stress that this is only one guys opinion of a product that was not suited for my particular applications. If it sounds like what you need, then by all means, buy it! Just be sure you read and research this or any other product you intend to buy, very thoroughly.
15 of 21 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"i have it" submitted February 24, 2012

By Lonny Terkay in Lakeland, FL
Overall
Musical Background: play pro live, studio,session, give lessions, and yes do jam for fun of it
Music Style: i play mostly original songs, but do play the dreaded covers when needed, for the most part im an indie acoustic rock/modern cou
Overall: this is a great amp, does what it is supposed to. i hate their customer service because of other products but do use the speakons you will get the full effect of its power, very lite in weight and stays well ventilated and cool, quiet with no sound lag, i use it for my monitors on one side and the other for a volume war winning if need be for my 4x12 cab

When you call, mention priority code 172H-GB2R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976