When you call, mention priority code 15Z1-TTXR

Rating and Reviews: Behringer MX882

Whether you use the Behringer MX882 as a splitter, 8-channel line mixer or level conditioner, its short, clean paths are sure to impress you.

Overall

"Best Economical soulution for multiple Zone Splitting." submitted September 25, 2007

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: Professional DJ
Music Style: Several Genre's of Club and Dance Music
Sound: It's very difficult to pinpoint whether this diminishes or enhances sound. I have two berhinger products controlling processing or transmitting sound and I found no problem with distortion or line noise. The set up, including this component is clean. Feature: This was a great solution to the Bar/Lounge install needing several individual zones. There really isn't another product out there like this. The closest I found was a Rane x over and line mixer, but it was expensive for what it did. This has a ton of functionality. I highly reccomend it, especially for the price. Ease of Use: Pretty simple once you differentiate the use as either a mixer or a splitter. However, if your like me, you may need to read parts of the manual a few times. Quality: No cosmetic or design flaws. It's very light, so I wouldn't expect it to be a heavy duty road worthy component. Value: You will not find anything close to this price for what this does. Expect others, if there are other products that offer these solutions, to be several hundred dollars more. Manufacturer Support: I personally have had great relaltions with Behringer with a few components I've purchased. The Wow Factor: No sex appeal, but extremely functional and a must have for commercial intalls. Kudo's to Berhinger. Overall: I would purchase this again, even if the current broke down within a year. If it happened again. I would consider a more expensive alternative.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"ONE OF A KIND TOOL AS A SPLITTER..." submitted December 23, 2010

Musical Background: Event Sound Provider
Music Style: Electronica
Sound: I just got this yesterday after waiting on the backorder (they must be popular) and did my initial test to see if it worked okay. There was no hum, buzz, or other anomolies from shipping damage or fabrication. The meters are all in sync and the level & pan signals are responsive. It will be used for live sound amp zoning and other routing inside the sound truck. Feature: As a bare bones tool the panel is spartan, but level & pan are all you need to control anyway. I am wondering why ins & outs on channels 5 & 6 are TRS vs. XLR (like the rest)--ran out of space, perhaps. Please show the backside of this unit in the photo section. Didn't know what it looked like until I got it. Not a big deal anyway. Ease of Use: Using as a splitter OR mixer alone is easy enough to figure out. I will never have a need to combine functions simultaneously on this unit unless I was really in a pinch. A regular mixer makes more sense, such as Behringer's single-rack space Ultrarack Pro RX1602, which offers more channels and features for about the same price. That piece has been flawless for me for three years. Quality: It appears to be a durable product. However the separate IEC AC cord seems a bit loose in the socket. Value: It is a good deal, but there isn't another product like it out there to compare it to. Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with support there--only had one other Behringer product that I would have contacted them about--it was a fabrication error that I had to correct. The Wow Factor: It appeals to me on all physical and etherial levels. Overall: It will have an easy and clean life in its portable rack and barring any component failures I look for it to perform admirably. I do wish it had a Power-On LED, although it wouldn't have to be a Blinding Blue one that other Behringer products have. I would replace it with an identical one if ever needed to be.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Level matching = "stereo" preamp (3 channels) for RCA/XLR ins/outs DIY system" submitted May 11, 2014

By Ben M in Brooksville, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Music lover, unless you count "wind instrument" in the tiled room...!
Music Style: A complete ear slut, will listen to nearly anything.
Overall: I stumbled upon the MX882 after many useless searches for line amp(s) for a home stereo. Actually I use a mix of DIY "home" audio and "pro" level (Behringer iNuke) equipment. The MX882 is the perfect solution (and the cheapest by far) for 3 independent channels (my '2.1" system)...it is acting as a pre-amp. I think the manual calls it "level matching". For $100 and 3-year warranty, what's not to like?

"Does its job, no major problems yet" submitted March 26, 2005

Musical Background: amateur sound engineer
Music Style: public speaking/preaching, classical, vocals
Sound: Its sound is neither exceptional nor horrible Feature: It is very versatile, and makes a difficult hardware concept relatively easy to operate. I can't find another piece of hardware that does the same thing. I don't understand why the level meters don't correspond with the rest of my gear, but its not a critical problem. (the levels hardly register on the meters) Quality: There was a scratch on the top of unit (it didn't look like it had been opened since the factory). The potentiometers feel kind of cheap to me. Manufacturer Support: Behringer's web site is the only support that I have used so far. It is not bad, but not great either.
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"one for the road warrior." submitted December 9, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: recording engineer, live soundman, professional musician
Music Style: soul, r&b, jazz and pop
Sound: volume at a low level, had to run direct outs in addition to the main outs Quality: no problems here Value: helped me organize my board and mix background vocals and drums before adding them to the main mix. Manufacturer Support: have not needed any service.

"Nasty hum on main out when in mix mode; no response from Behringer US customer support whan I asked them for clarification and a"

Music Style: Jazz and Country
Sound: The unit has a nasty, unacceptable 60 Hz hum on the main outs when running in mix mode. Split mode performs better, but I bought the unit primarily to run as a line mixer for my keyboards. The hum is probably caused by the power transformer inside the unit and improper shielding; it probably reflects a poor design. Behringer's US customer support was not available for comment. This is suspicious. Feature: Had the product been of better sound quality, I would have been very happy with all of it's features. Quality: Factory control should have cought the hum on main outs when running the unit in mix mode. It is better to market this unit as a splitter only; when running in split mode the 60 Hz hum is at an acceptably low level. Manufacturer Support: Behringer customer support (US) does not reply to my E-mail where I asked them to clarify the origin of the hum and to provide a fix. Please, Behringer US, you can still contact me! The Wow Factor: But I have already got it, unfortunately. Overall: This is the first time that I have been disappointed with a Behringer product. What makes me supsicious is that Behringer customer support (US) does not reply to my E-mail where I ask them for clarification and a fix. Please, Behringer US, you can still contact me!
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15Z1-TTXR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976