When you call, mention priority code 172Y-1N4X

Rating and Reviews: Behringer MX400 Mixer

The Behringer MX400 4-channel line mixer makes it easy to add up to four instruments into a larger mix, while maintaining sound quality at different levels.

"The Embodiment of the American Dream" submitted March 26, 2009

Musical Background: Active Musician, Small Scale Recording Engineer
Music Style: Metal, Hardcore, Thrash, Death Metal, and some Techno
Sound: For the price (and size), this little contraption has god-like sound quality. Feature: It's a 4-channel mixer. If you've looked at the pictures, its pretty basic. 4 inputs, 4 volumes, 1 output. Ease of Use: Plug and Go...how much easier does it get? Quality: Extremely sturdy casing, REAL METAL, not that BS plastic crap. As stated in another review, the knobs would be the first to go, but I opened it up and looked at the circuitboard...they're pretty well anchored in there. Value: I have a USB interface for recording, and I bought this for drum mics, and it really does what I bought it for. Once you get up above 5 channels, the prices skyrocket with added features that I'd never need (thanks to Adobe Audition), so this is precisely what I looked for. Manufacturer Support: Our bassist has a Behringer Bass Amp, and that thing (literally) rattles the house we play in. Behringer is one of the few companies that make legitimately quality products for the right price. Good Job Behringer! The Wow Factor: Rugged, streamline, simple. It's not as big as it looks. its about the size of 2 cell phones stacked on top of each other, so people who like compact devices, get one. Oh, and...this thing is SEXAAAY! Overall: Reliable, consistent functionality for cheap. Isn't that what business competition is all about? It might not have built-in EQ or effects or all those, but I do that on our band's PC, so all I needed was something to mix the drums right without having to record 4 separate tracks. If all you need is something small to say, bring a singer's voice over a screamer's, and into only one PA Amp, this would work. $30 is pretty much a bargain for this, I've seen 2-channel mixers over 5x the price, and they're bulkier too. So if you just need a simple mixing solution, this is the way to go.

"Small, Cheap Multi-input to one out" submitted June 25, 2014

By Frank D in Newport Beach, CA
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Overall: I'm a mobile DJ and needed to have 2 (or more) mics to go through my controller, but it only has one mic input. This little box allowed my to hook up my corded mic for myself and a wireless mic (for audience members) and be able to control them through the one input. EXACTLY what I need. And the price was PERFECT. Everything else I was looking at was $60-$100. (those items did more functions, but I needed something simple). Hooked it up, tested it and it works just like I needed. Great to have individual channel volumes too!

"Amazingly good for such a low price!" submitted March 2, 2008

By a customer from haus.org
Overall
Musical Background: Semi-pro musician
Music Style: Rock-folk-traditional-etc
Sound: Clean, accurate, transparent... all the things you want in a mixer. Feature: Not many features - four volume knobs, that's pretty much it! But that's exactly what I wanted. Ease of Use: Good knob design makes the settings easily visible, and smooth controls makes this a simple and easy mixer Quality: Rugged case gives me no worries. I suppose the knobs might break if I abused this little box, but I'm not worried about tossing it into a case with foot pedals and the like. Value: Outstanding value. Just as simple as I want, for a VERY reasonable price. Manufacturer Support: (no experience)
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Can't go wrong" submitted May 24, 2014

By Andy T in Honolulu, HI
Overall
Musical Background: Pro player for years.
Music Style: Mostly Christian and Classic Rock.
Overall: I have a nice amp but it only has 1 input and I usually play with another guitar or two and a singer. This little box solves everything for me. I can put any combination of instruments and mics into this and have it work everytime. One really big amp is all that's really needed in most of the places I play. (beaches, backyards, small houses....) The thing is tough too. I was run over once and still kept on going.It's not waterproof though. I lost channel 1 because it got dunked in a kiddie pool. For sure I'm going to get another on to replace it

"Great for uses other than mixing instruments!" submitted November 21, 2006

By a customer from myway.com
Musical Background: n/a
Sound: I am a motorcyclist. I have three imput devices that I need to listen to through one set of ear buds. The imput is from a radar detector, xm radio, and cb radio. I do not have nor need a gps, but if I did, I could listen to it through the MX 400. The quality of the music from the xm reciever is excellent. Feature: Being abble to control the volume of each input device, allows me to control which device to have "on top". At times the radar detector "reports" the presence of McDonalds or a Micro Wave tower. The Micro Wave tower can cause the radar detector to go off for minutes at a time and it can be truned down while maintaining the music at appropricat levels. Ease of Use: Plug the devices in and go. Quality: The device seems indistructable. I went on an 11,000 mile trip and the MX 400 never gave me a problem. I whish I could say the same about the devices I connected to the MX 400. Value: I have seen other multi imput single output devices used by Motorcyclists that cost 5 times as much and only had one main volume control. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any. Overall: I will never regret the purchase of the MX 400 and continue to use it to listen to FM radio and the radar detector at the same time.

When you call, mention priority code 172Y-1N4X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976