When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-CW6M

Rating and Reviews: Behringer MPA40BT-PRO

Roll this 24-pound speaker anywhere. With two XLR-1/4" jacks, RCA stereo jack, and Bluetooth streaming, it's the ideal portable PA. It even comes with a mic!

"Great Amp witha few drawbacks" submitted July 25, 2014

By Alexander Hast in Torrance, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Musician, Guitar, Vocals, in case of emergency also bass, keys
Music Style: Different styles with different bands. Rock, Country, Ballroom, blues, etc.
Overall: So, here first the info the I was looking for when I was shopping for battery powered amps before: I used the MPA40BT with two Channels, at more than 50% Volume with a microphone on channel 1, Guitar on channel 2 for 8 hours straight outside playing music, and the battery indicator was still yellow, which should be about 50% power remaining. So I believe the 12 hour power claim. I am pleasantly surprised that it sounds very good. The drawback is so far only that the guitar fades very strongly when you sing. Otherwise this amp has exceeded my previous expectations. It is loud enough to play in the Street and be heard nicely. Mic Sound is great, a build in reverb would be an additional great feature, since I am working entirely battery powered. The Pro handle works great as well. Put a bag on top of the amp and your cart is ready to be pulled to the gig. The Bluetooth sounds great as well. I loaded some Karaoke tracks on my phone and they worked great as backing tracks. Paired the amp with the push of one button. Easy. I think I chose the right amp for busking. I had no contact with the Manufacturer, but I am required to rate it ???. Well, I put five stars just hoping that Behringer will offer great support in case something should go wrong. I will keep you posted since I used the Amp only several time so far, but under serious work conditions. If there should be a problem later, I will update this review. Thanks.

"Replaced my Roland Street Cube EX" submitted September 16, 2014

By LEO F in Saginaw, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Musician (38 Years+)
Music Style: 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s 80's 90's. Folk, classic Rock, Easy Listening etc... John Denver!
Overall: Recently purchased this item after trying out the Roland Street Cube EX. Although the Street Cube has a lot more to offer as far as Effects, it can't compare to the power and sound of the Behringer MPA40BT-Pro with Bluetooth!!! The Behringer has more low end and full range sound and is louder than the Roland for 1/3rd the price! Now the Roland offers 4 inputs, but the Behringer MPA40-BT has 4 also. 2 Hi Z inputs and or Low Z inputs. 3rd channel is Bluetooth wireless, and 4th is RCA. For my situation, We only needed two. Don't get me wrong, Roland Street Cube is a very well made and well thought out unit, but for 1/3rd the price and better sound and louder over all projection, the Behringer MPA40BT-Pro works better!

"WOW" submitted August 4, 2015

By Rafael V in Oxnard, CA
Overall
Musical Background: keyboard palyer over 20 years im now a wedding dj for the last 5 years
Music Style: old school, classic rock . latin
Overall: I bought this speaker not knowing too much about it , I bought it for my son to use it for his marching band at his HS ...for practice they needed something that would be portable , well it is great , the batteries last 12-15 hours at least ! and I used it last Saturday for a wedding ceremony outside and it worked outstanding !! Now I wouldny DJ with this speaker but I would take it to the park , beach or wherever and listen to my music in a very very respectable nice sound . Yes I would recommend this speaker ..

"Great Little Unit" submitted October 8, 2014

By Kenneth Pennell in Pembroke, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Sound Tech and DJ for 6 years.
Music Style: Whatever the crowd wants
Overall: Bluetooth works easily and flawlessly. Great sound and plenty of it for what it is. Battery lasts hours. I use it for outdoor wedding intro and recession music.

"Great sound" submitted March 11, 2016

By Armand Jalbert in Newsoms, VA
Musical Background: Singing. My wife is a soloist and sometimes we have duets
Music Style: early rock, Christian rock, Christian contemporary, classical
Overall: I am impressed with this PA. The sound quality is great. The Bluetooth works great and we are able to use this in different places we sing. This will be especially good for our Easter Sunrise service and later, the Memorial Day service, both which are held in the local cemetery where there is no power. The battery is strong enough to handle all the sounds. We have tried some higher priced karaoke machines but they lacked quality. This machine did not let us down. We also bought a wireless mic which made it even better.

"This thing is amazing! " submitted April 26, 2016

By Felix R in Banquete, TX
Overall
Overall: This little speaker can put out some amazing sound. I only found one small issue with this bad boy. I do not know how strong a Bluetooth signal can be, but whenever I use it in my house and walk to other rooms ( phone in pocket ) the sound becomes intermittent, I guess the walls hinder the signal. However, it has good range in open areas, or outdoors. Might be prudent to purchase a PA tripod stand, it projects the sound 10 fold as opposed to having it on the floor/ground. I use this thing a lot and has good battery life before having to charge it.

"Amazing Technology" submitted October 15, 2015

By Dan Paulish in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Classical, Pop
Overall: This 8-inch 40-watt speaker has an amazing sound and functionality for a battery-powered unit. At 20 lbs., it's perfect for music and sound reinforcement at a beach wedding. I just carry the speaker, stand, and laptop to the sand, power on and start the prelude music.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-CW6M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976