When you call, mention priority code 156J-P58Z

Rating and Reviews: Behringer KT108 Ultratone

Turn up the sound without weighing yourself down. This compact, two-channel amp from Behringer is perfect for at-home practice and small settings.

"A great product for the right amount of money." submitted July 16, 2011

By a customer from insightbb.com
Musical Background: Novice
Music Style: Jazz/Smooth Jazz
Sound: I recently purchased this amp, from ZZOUNDS.com, and I am totally satisfied. First off, let me preface my review by admitting that I am NOT a musician. I know nothing of the intricacies of perfecting music played through amps, mixers, etc... However, six months ago I purchased a Yamaha DTXplorer electronic drum kit, also from ZZOUNDS, and I have been trying to teach myself how to play(which has been a lifelong dream). As a 54 year old wannabe-drummer, I finally spent some cash for an amp, the KT-108. To be succinct, it sounds fabulous!!! I had tried to play my set through my Pioneer stereo but to be honest, the speakers couldn't handle the low level bass sounds of the drum kit without becoming very distorted. With the KT-108, voila! Problem solved!!! This amp is great for practicing and has been such a blessing for me to be able to get an idea of how I really sound when I am playing. The CD/mp3 player input is great. It's nice to be able to play along to songs(or in my case, TRY to play along). It's also nice to plug in my headphones to the amp, instead of the outlet on my drum module which will help prolong the life of the module. My kit is very travel-friendly, so I recently took it to the family reunion, on Father's Day. Both of my brothers play guitar, the older of the two also plays piano, keyboard, bass and a few more instruments; and my brother-in-law is a legitimate, used-to-be-a-musician drummer, so we kinda had a family boogiefest. I had not purchased my amp yet, so I used my brother's Peavey 50 watt keyboard amp to play the drums. They sounded good BUT I think that the drums sound much better when played through the KT-108. Again, that's one man's opinion but it's mine and I am sticking to it. Keep in mind, I am not going for volume, I just want quality. I primarily listen to jazz and smooth jazz music, so I don't the need Led Zeppelin window-shattering volume and power. Having said that, let me again reiterate that this is a high-quality, outstanding amp. Many thanks to Behringer for a great product and to ZZOUNDS.com for making it available to folks like me! Feature: It has 2 instrument inputs, a CD/mp3 player input, adjustable equalizer and a headphone jack. What else can you ask for? Ease of Use: Open the box, read the instructions(not really necessary), plug it in and presto! it's music. Quality: As I stated before, high quality, no reason to believe that this amp won't last longer than me! Hey, I am 54, so there you go. Value: Again, I have a severely limited experiential level to draw from but for my money this was a great deal. Manufacturer Support: The only support that I have used was totally related to registering my product and that was flawless. The Wow Factor: It's a keyboard amp, so how "sexy" can it be? It is nice looking, well-designed and very utilitarian. They also sent me an extra "Behringer" sticker, so I made out like a bandit! Overall: This amp should last me a lifetime, literally. I have been very diligent in practicing my drums and maybe at some point in the future if I decided to upgrade to a larger kit, I might consider a bigger amp, but I doubt it. It's just a great amp for what I need, plain and simply put.

"Why carry a beast (heavy amplifier) to practice or to do a small gig. My title would be, ( KISS, keep it simple stupid )" submitted September 8, 2011

Music Style: Rock and country
Sound: I have owened several amplifiers from cheap to quite expensive, and what I wanted was a good amp for practice here at home and for when I play for smaller groups. Before, I had to take two small amplifiers so I could use an instrument, and a mic. Now with the unbeliveable low priced KT108, I have good sound on the keyboard, even one of the guitars and a microphone. Zzounds had by far the best price I had seen on this amplifier, I even saw it listed for more than double the price and I would also have to have paid for shipping as well. Feature: I was super happy to find this amp had a connection for an instrument and the microphone. Ease of Use: If you can turn a knob, then you can get good sounds from this amplifier. Quality: I was impressed by the quality of this amp. It is actually boxed better than my other more expensive amplifiers. I don't worry about damage to this cabinet, and I'm sure it will be around longer than I will be. Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I do not rate things for "sex appeal" and lets face it, an amp is an amp Overall: Until one of us quits playing. I have no intention to grow in this field, I'm 66 yrs old, my voice is changing, and playing guitar is becoming more painful for me.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good Amp" submitted April 1, 2013

By Michael H in Vidalia, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I've played drums for 45 years.
Music Style: I play mostly classic rock and blues. But I also enjoying playing big band as well.
Overall: I ordered this as an amp for my Alesis drums. I am very happy with it. I didn't want to spend the amount they wanted for the Alesis amps, so I ordered this. I sounds great and is plenty loud for me to practice my drums at. Zzound was super fast with my order. This was at my house in 4 days after I ordered. Fantastic.

"Excellent for the paltry sum of money but you must understand it`s limitations." submitted August 15, 2011

Music Style: old classic favorites
Sound: Good amp that faithfully reproduces the sounds of my accordion even though it`s slightly underpowered. To do it over again I`d go for the next size up but the fact is the KT 108 does what it was intended to do. That is , it`s simply a practice amp and for small areas only. Feature: None but the supplied hard wired cord is just too short.You will need a good extension cord. Overall: I`ll be looking for a larger amp soon.

When you call, mention priority code 156J-P58Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976