When you call, mention priority code 16XJ-XHH7

Rating and Reviews: Behringer HPM100 Phones

Stock up on headphones for the classroom or library. The HMP1000s give you a comfortable padded headband, single-side cord, and 1/8" plug with 1/4" adapter.

"$$ + quality + sound = 10" submitted September 19, 2006

By a customer from metlicka.com
Musical Background: rising star
Music Style: R&B
Sound: Nice flat; not overbassed sound Feature: Extra pair of slipers would make it 10! Ease of Use: Pluig it in!! Quality: Right for price Value: Only if I did not ship UPS... different story... Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: got 4 pairs... Overall: $$ + quality + sound = 10

Behringer HPM100 Phones Customer Review submitted April 24, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist/Independent
Music Style: Humor
Sound: WOW. I have several pairs of low-end professional headphones, and none of them come close to this. As professional as anyone needs. Unless you work in a studio or have money to blow, the sound from these is more than perfect. Feature: I wish they weren't so loose, and the slider locked in place better. They just don't feel like they are going to stay on my head (but they do). Best feature on these is the 3.5 adapter it comes with. The larger plug just unscrews, revealing the 3.5 plug, so there is no 3-inch long bulky adapter to deal with when you need to plug it into an amp or computer. Quality: Fit could be better, but for the price, these are heaven-sent on every other level. Obviously Behringer's low-end, but still higher than most. Value: I am just starting a home studio, and if you are doing the same, DO NOT buy anything more expensive than these. They will do everything you need. The Wow Factor: Light-weight plastic construction, unobtrusive adjusting mechanism.

"Great Headphones, TREMENDOUS value. If you don't want to spend 50$, buy these." submitted February 25, 2004

By a customer from wi.rr.com
Music Style: rock, techno
Sound: I was pretty impressed with the sound, very true to the music. It didn't blow me away, but why spend more if you aren't picky? Feature: I wish it was 1/8" adaptable to 1/4". It's only 1/4". Quality: Very impressive construction! Looks are really nice, materials very sturdy. Value: GREAT VALUE! These are like, 40$ headphones by my reckoning. The Wow Factor: Looks are very intimidating ;). Overall: Great product, although the fit on my head was a little wierd, theres a gap between the ear pads and my under-ear.
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Buy em bro!" submitted October 16, 2008

By a customer from live.com
Overall
Sound: It all depends on what you are listening to and how the sound is mixed. You might add a headphone amp. They sound great! Feature: It has a 1/4 inch jack and a regular 3.5 jack so yeah...there ya go. Ease of Use: Just unscrew the 1/4 inch jack to get to the regular one. This is pretty much the only thing you have to figure out about these. Quality: Very nice! Value: You won't find a better set for 16 bucks. The Wow Factor: I saw these on here and was like,"what,16 bucks?" As professional as 16 dollars can buy! Overall: Overall great for listening but if you are a drummer buy some of those extreme isolation headphones.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Behringer HPM100 Phones Customer Review submitted July 7, 2006

Overall
Sound: the sound i get out of these is equal to/ better then the sound i get out of my behringer monitors, sounds clear enough, not to trebly or bassy. Feature: these are are alot bigger in person,they fit comfortably but there kinda cheap,goofy,amateurish looking Ease of Use: perfecto Quality: the price is rite for light jamming and recording when my folks dont want to hear Value: !!!! Manufacturer Support: dunno Overall: bang for your buck, wooptydoo!

"Can't beat 'em for this price - Outperforms more expensive models" submitted March 16, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Various: Rock, Hip-Hop, Dub, eclectic, dance music for farm animals
Sound: As a flat reference for recording, these totally do the job. I'm amazed with how good a $10 pair of headphones Behringer made. For $10 studio headphones and home recording purposes, you can't beat this. For recording purposes, they actually sound better than some of my other $50 - $200 AKG and Sony headphones. Feature: The headphone adjustment/fit could be better. It's kinda like your head fits in them or it doesn't. Quality: Feel adequate for $10. Maybe a little too much plastic and not enough strength, but the parts used seem to be of decent quality. Value: For $10 studio headphones and home recording purposes, you can't beat this. For recording purposes, they actually sound better than some of my other $50 - $200 AKG and Sony headphones. Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with 'em. The Wow Factor: Could swivel and fit better, but, again, for $10, they're great.

"great addition to starter kit" submitted April 22, 2010

Music Style: hip hop
Sound: very good sound, especially for the price not the greatest, but definitely better than 16$ worth of sound Feature: the cable is a decent length, it is probably around 6ft, havent measured the plug is thick, which is good it comes with a screw-on 1/4th inch adapter. the ups about this is that it feels more like there is no adapter when it is screwed on the down of this is, it cant be used on other 1/8th inch cables without them having screws on it its a trs cable if anyone was wondering, not a ts Ease of Use: very easy to use, except for maybe unscrewing the adapter Quality: this is probably the only thing im disappointed with it has cheap plasitc connecting the top to the ear cup, probably going to break easily, and is not very sturdy so be careful one of the ear cups is slightly slanted on mine Value: worth it!!! IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY, a really good way to get those studio headphones when you are just starting out and dont want to dish out too much cash Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: not exactly the sexiest product but the feel of the cushion ontop is decent Overall: it was definitely worth the money, a very good value its a good starter headphone and you should work your way up to more sturdy headphones for those long mixing sessions it is worth the money, actually more in my opinion

"Great for $10." submitted January 11, 2007

Overall
Sound: Pretty comparable to other pairs around $30 and under. If you need a cheap reference pair, these are nice and cheap. Feature: Only comes with a 1/4 inch plug. Kind of a pain you'll have to buy a 1/4 to .35mm converter to use with the most common .35mm plug. Ease of Use: Headphones, how hard can they be? Quality: For $10 they are actually pretty well built. Value: Great pair for the money. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: Some people say they look like a toy, I think the sliver looks sharp. Overall: Great pair of headphones if your looking in the $40 or under range. Doesn't compare to my $100 Sony MVR set, but these are a steal for $10.

"Best BANG for the buck!!!!!!" submitted February 9, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Semi-Active Musician (recording, playing, not making a living doing it)
Music Style: rock, punk
Sound: They sound pretty good to me. Easily the best sounding $10 headphones anywhere. Feature: Pros - 1/8" plug and 1/4" adapter, decent length on the chord Cons - The cans don't pivot and it is a bit snug on my melon. Ease of Use: Plug it in and put it on. It doesn't get much easier. Quality: Quality is good for headphones, phenomenal for ten bucks. Value: Ten clams! Kick a$$ product for the moolah. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it. For ten bucks, I'll buy another pair rather than go through warranty processes. The Wow Factor: Of course, I'd prefer a top-shelf set of phones, but again . . . ten bucks!!!! Overall: I'll probably buy a couple spares because the value is great.

Behringer HPM100 Phones Customer Review submitted March 25, 2010

Musical Background: recording producer
Music Style: hip hop
Sound: excellent sound and durability....if your a dj then you probably go thru headphones like records...but not with these. Feature: has what every phones have Ease of Use: if you cant figure these out you shouldnt be holding them Quality: very durable inside and out Value: the best for the money even for $50 Manufacturer Support: havent dealt with them The Wow Factor: proffessional looking Overall: its a great product for behringer

"Worth $10" submitted April 5, 2005

Musical Background: recording engineer
Music Style: post production
Sound: Sound quality isn't good, but I was just looking for something cheap that I can throw on so I won't totally disturb my family. Quality: It's Behringer....Like I said, I just needed something CHEAP!!!!! They don't really fit very snug, but then again...only $10...what do you expect? Value: I think they're worth $10....I don't mix with them, but I wouldn't mix with headphones anyway. The Wow Factor: They look alright I guess Overall: Sound is not great...but I use them to CHECK my mixes (lowest common denominator). They don't fit good either...SO WHAT!!!! They're 10 Bucks!!!!

"Best Fones For Teh Price" submitted March 13, 2012

By S3QU3NC3 .com
Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: ALL GENRES
Overall: I was skeptic at first.. you get what you pay for right? I bought a couple for throw away studio headphones.. but they work actually pretty good. A lil on the low end but for $10 you really cant get any better, that I'v found yet! They can take a high output and high end doesn't crack. Great for when you need multi headphones really fast.

"Best you'll find under $50" submitted February 22, 2010

Overall
Sound: These get a 10 out 10 in the bang for the BUCK! Once again Behringer does it again. You can't match their quality at the price they charge. You will not find a better pair of headphones under $50. We'll maybe a few but you'll be spent just looking for em. Quality: The plastic shell is cool and should hold up with normal use and a lil care.

"Not Terribly Comfortable; OK for the Money" submitted June 23, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Computer "User" (Attempted Podcaster)
Music Style: Classic Rock, some more modern stuff
Sound: They offer resonably good sound quality, although I don't find the bass to be so clear, and highs don't have a big presence. Feature: The headphones came with a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter for hooking the cans up to both a mixing board and consumer electronics. My head is somewhat long (or tall), so the adjustable headband does really help that much, as I keep it fully extended. Ease of Use: Easy enough to put on and slip off. Eye glass wearers should not that the pads compress the temples of the frames, which quickly gets uncomfortable. In general, the top and bottom of the ear pads will kind of stick in to the wearer's head, which also becomes uncomfortable rapidly. Quality: 95% of the set is plastic, although it doesn't feel cheap asto fall apart. Just don't toss them in a bag with other heavy items, and they'll probably last a while. Value: Might as well spend a bit more cash and get something more comfortable. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it. The Wow Factor: These headphones are resonably uncomfortable, but are good enough for simple use.

Behringer HPM100 Phones Customer Review submitted July 17, 2009

Overall
Sound: These headphones sounds pretty good, the bass hits right on , plenty of treble and mids. Feature: No swivel on the phones, and they dont extend that much. Quality: I paid 17.88 for mine so i expected nothing fancy Value: For 17.88 these headphones sounds great, i would compare them to $50-80 headphones Overall: Overall if your a Dj these headphones dont have many features, like adjusting them to your desire. The cups arent that puffy and spongy, and the top head support is a little stiff. For 17.88 these are great headphones, Will upgrade later when I make a little more money

"Get what you pay for" submitted April 13, 2006

Music Style: Electronica
Sound: These headphones are great for a tight budget but you get what you pay. the quality is muffled but you get used to it. I would suggest something a little better even if your on a tight budget. They kind of hurt my head too. nice long cable though. Good value but not good headphones Feature: long cable

"You get (a little bit more than) what you pay for." submitted December 20, 2006

Overall
Sound: I use these so that the people I'm recording can hear themselves, so sound quality did not matter too much to me. Which is ok, because these are not amazing sound quality. They're better than any 10 dollar headphones I've heard. Feature: Absolutely THE WORST adjusting to my head. They are very uncomfortable and there is nothing to do about the discomfort. People have written that you need an average size head and they are wrong, you need a head shaped like a square for these things to fit right. ALSO the set didnt come with a 1/4 inch adapter! Annoying! Ease of Use: plug in Quality: The adjusting pieces DO NOT WORK on ANY of the 4 sets I ordered. Value: when i ordered them i thought it was amaizng that a headset like this was for sale for 10 dollars, but then after getting them i understood why they were so cheap. Still good for the price tho, not great. Manufacturer Support: Duno The Wow Factor: They look amateur. Overall: I'm just starting up a small studio to record a couple local bands for cheap so it was nice to get headphones for so cheap so i could spend more money on mics. I bought these knowing that they didnt matter too much so it was nice. DO NOT buy them for casual listening because they are not comfortable enough. I'm wearing them right now and my head kinda hurts.

"Alright. Better then some, worse then others." submitted February 15, 2006

By a customer from rochester.rr.com
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist probably. Attempting to work towards my goal of operating a music recording studio.
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, a little country, New Age, mostly my own compositions and style.
Sound: Seems just a tad bit lacking in the bass department. But they sound better then many of the headphones I've bought at Wal-Mart etc. Feature: As mentioned, they don't really swivel around any. While that probably means they are more durable then swivels. (Most of the swivels I've had have broken in the swivel part.) They can be a bit uncomfortable. But they fit right over the entire ear which is nice. Has the cord connected only on the left side of the headphones. That's something I always liked in headphones. They are usually easier to work with that way. Quality: Seem to be well made. Mostly made of plastic it seems but definitely not as cheaply made as some headphones I've seen. Value: They are worth what you pay for them.. I wouldn't buy them if they where much more expensive though. Manufacturer Support: I've never had to deal with the company, The Wow Factor: They look quite nice. They are silver and black. But I buy headphones for how they sound and feel not so much how they look. (I can't see them if they are on my head anyways.) Overall: Compared to a pair I tried on in a store once these are horribly uncomfortable. But they are more comfortable then most I've tried. I would probably buy Sony headphones if I could find them to replace these.

Behringer HPM100 Phones Customer Review submitted December 22, 2009

Overall
Sound: Sound seems fine for djing and listening. Quality: Best feature is that they haven't broken yet. They are sturdy and both earphones have worked for over a year.

"Low price, Low sound quality, but good durability." submitted January 20, 2005

By EvanPMeth
Music Style: Screamo, Post Hardcore, Emocore
Sound: The sound of this product is not stellar or is it run of the mill. The description of multipurpose is modest, in that the sound is almost tinny, But i guess for the price they are adequate. But i also own Philips HS500 Behind the Head Sport Lightweight Headphone and they put out a much better quality sound and they were only ten dollars too. So don't buy these headphones for the sound. Feature: The actual construction of the headphones was superb for the price and the closed ear were excellent. Quality: Durability and look are high, but the sound leave something to be desired. There are wierd rubber pads just beetween the R and L on each side. Value: About the only closed ear headphone for $10. Manufacturer Support: Don't know hope i dont have too. The Wow Factor: Kind of funky looking ear cover but overall a sleek looking product for the price. Overall: I was kind of disatisfied by this product because of the sound but if you want a closed ear headphone for cheap get these.

Behringer HPM100 Phones Customer Review submitted December 22, 2004

Overall
Sound: Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quality: Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Wow Factor: Yes, and infact Ilove it's interior. Overall: The headphones give u a feel of warmth and they let you hear your sound if your doing what u think your doing.

"Good enough for monitors, not good enough to mix on" submitted December 31, 2009

By a customer from insanetechnology.com
Musical Background: Active Musician, Amateur Recording Engineer
Music Style: Blues, Funk, Classic Rock
Sound: These phones sounds really "dead" compared to my HPS3000's or my AKG K240's or even my Panasonic RP-HT21's (not at all the same kind of headphone, I know). They may claim to have a very flat frequency response, but I don't believe it - the highs and lows are both dead-sounding and I get all mid. Everything sounds muddy in these headphones, even when it sounds crisp on my studio monitors or in my K240's. Feature: I like the gold-plated dual-purpose plug. Very nice. They are decently comfortable, but not as comfortable as my HPS3000's. They isolate sound decently, but they don't sit flat against my head, which would make them be more isolative. Ease of Use: I have to play with the EQ to make these listenable. Quality: For the price, they have the quality I would expect, except for the gold plated dual purpose plug, which I would not expect at this prince point. Value: One cannot complain about a pair of $14 headphones when they will serve their intended purpose just fine, which is for studio monitors to wear while recording tracks. I don't need stellar sound quality for that. Manufacturer Support: I have no idea. I'd rather buy another pair than deal with any sort of support for this price. They're basically free. The Wow Factor: They're headphones. They work. They don't sound that good. Whatever. Overall: I will use these until I blow them, which might be forever. I will definitely not mix with them, however.

"I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU NOT" submitted December 15, 2007

Musical Background: Engineer
Music Style: HipHop, R&B
Sound: Sound is kool if you are not trying to mix with them. not as accurate. kinda of bassy. play a song you like through monitors and then listen with these...watch how many instruments and highs disappear. Feature: 1/4 plug is kool. Quality: plastic. had to give this a 3. THese things worked fine for like a year until I went downstairs while listening to my MP3 player with them and the cord got a little cought on the door knob on the way to the basement. One little snugg of the cord cause the left side to go completely out. I could not believe it. So I could just image if I had a traffic heavy studio with crazy artist using my headphones. They definately would not have lasted. Mine only lasted a year because I only used them every blue moon to track dubbs on some vox. Value: good price. I paid 9.99 for mine. Manufacturer Support: no need The Wow Factor: dont want it any more. would not by another pair because that small pull caused them not to work anymore. Overall: Have to give it a 5 overall. if they worked, i'd give them a 6 sonically.

"deal for you" submitted March 5, 2006

Musical Background: Beg. DJ
Music Style: hip-hop
Sound: For a new DJ or someone who doesn't mind a 1/4 jack for there all day use, its a steal and I would recommend all products from them great set. Feature: no accersories but to be expected by headphones

"These Headphones are great for the money!" submitted January 16, 2006

By a customer from preyinglizardmusic.com
Overall
Sound: Much better than my $100 Sony headphones! These things are a steal. Don't let the low cost fool you. Feature: they are very comfortable!! Quality: Awesome! Value: Unreal! The Wow Factor: I own a Behringer mixer and love it. When I read about these headphones I had to have a pair. Just because I knew that they would sound great and I was not disappointed! Overall: I'll be satisfied with these headphones for years and plan on buying the dj set.

"It's a TOY for ages 12 and under." submitted October 22, 2006

Musical Background: Home studio
Sound: I read all the reviews here, and was expecting to be surprised by the value of these headphones. They're supposed to sound as good as $50 headphones and by some reviews even as good as the $200. THEY SOUND LIKE $10 HEADPHONES. Feature: Very limited adjustment. Make sure your head is AVERAGE sized. Quality: Cheap plastic. Value: $10 is what you get, that's fair. The Wow Factor: They look pretty nice from a distance. Overall: Don't get these as studio monitor headphones, they'll disappoint you. And if you're looking for iPod phones, go for something with better BASS.

"Poor Product hpm1000" submitted July 30, 2009

Overall
Sound: They sound like $18 dollar headphones so dont expect much Feature: The only cool feature about these headphoens is the cushion on top of your head Overall: After a week of use, one earphone gave up on me, it just stopped putting out sound, and the other earphone the bass is all distorted now. I wouldnt recommend these headphones for Dj's its cheap and cheap looking, and cheap sound.

"Uncomfortable, sounds colored in the midrange" submitted March 24, 2006

Musical Background: Amateur Recording Engineer
Music Style: I record mostly spoken word. I listen to classical, rock, new age, etc
Sound: These headphones sound colored to me. Something about the midrange doesn't sound natural. I gave them some time to break in, but they didn't improve. I'm not impressed. I'm comparing it to headphones by sennheiser, audio technica, and bose, all of which are much more expensive. Feature: Of course the $10 price doesn't allow them to include much. It does have a padded headband and single side cord, but that's about the end of the features. Notably, the ear cups do not swivel at all and did not fit my head very well. Quality: For the price, they seem fairly well made. But then if they don't sound good, who cares? Value: They're cheap, but they're uncomfortable and don't sound very good. That's not a good value at any price. The Wow Factor: I don't want them. Does anybody want to buy mine? Overall: I don't recommend them. They are uncomfortable because the ear cups don't swivel, and the something seems off about the midrange.

"This is not worth the meager price!" submitted July 20, 2005

By a customer from edington.com
Overall
Musical Background: casual jammer, recording engineer
Music Style: acid jazz
Sound: Sound was terrible. Period. Feature: The earpieces have no swivel to them, in any dimension or direction, so if your ears happen to be in the right place when you spread these junkers open, great, but if not, you're out of luck. Quality: OK quality, but a terrible product! Value: Poor value. $10 down the drain. The Wow Factor: Not sexy. Not cool. Embarrassingly bad product. Don't be seen with it.

"Low quality - you get what you pay for," submitted May 5, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Electronic
Sound: Low quality headphones. Not suitable for recording or mixing. Feature: No accessories. Average sized cable. Quality: Not very adjustable. Don't fit too well. Manufacturer Support: Decent Support. The Wow Factor: Good looking phones.

Behringer HPM100 Phones Customer Review submitted November 12, 2004

Overall
Sound: I think the price is perfect.It's the best price on headphones I'v seen online. Feature: I like the fact that they look brand new. The fact that there big is a good useful accessorie.

"Normal for stuff in this day and age." submitted February 12, 2010

Musical Background: Sound Engineer and Musician
Music Style: What ever pays the most.
Sound: Sound good and feel good. You need a head phone amp, low tones will blow these cheap cans out in no time. Feature: No . Shoud offer a low price amp.Behringer is not a top line product. It is not if it will break, it is when it will break. Ease of Use: Simple pluge them in and stick them on your head, any tard can do it. Quality: Today things are thrown together and thrown out. Value: Not bad for the money. My friend is on his second set in 15 weeks. Manufacturer Support: They can't help for $ 16.00. No one cares. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal to head phones? A sick thing to ask. Overall: Satisfied till they start to buzz.

"the best flat natural sound for long hours of playing" submitted March 2, 2006

By a customer from peoplepc.com
Musical Background: active musician/recording,sound engineer/director
Music Style: latin / reggeaton
Sound: THE SOUND IS JUST PERFECT ,, not too bassy / or too brite to fatige your ears after a few hours of playing music ,if you want it loudder or more bassy and briter just crank your mixer to your ears needs and you tell me how your ears will feel after a few hours in the studio Ease of Use: the sound is flat and natural and when i needed to change frequencies on my mixes ,Not a Problem Quality: the extendable ear cups are great including the thick soft ear padding you don't need swivel cups, and helps to reduce outside noise , the 1/4" plug is better than the removable tip some headphones have except the screw on type models, we use them almost every day and pull and trip on the wire an drop on floor but guest what ,, still working just like my more expensive headphones Value: for this price 3 month ago I ordered 2 just to compare , we try them and later ordered 6 more,today I'm ordering 4 more, go for it Manufacturer Support: dont need it The Wow Factor: The silver and black body outstand compared to my all black headphones the pull in out ear cups , the soft ear cushions , the 1/4" plug is a good design Overall: I have many other headphones some are very loud/or too bassy / or too bright ,,,but do you own a pair of professional studio monitors do you know their sound is natural- not like your home sound speaker- can you hear the difference- well dont expect this headphones to sound too brite or too bassy, they sound flat natural for semi professional musical needs, dont compare this with walkman headphones
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It's worth it" submitted January 25, 2008

Overall
Sound: It's a full sound. Some say too bassy, some say not enough, sounds fine to me but my ears are reference recording ears. It's better than many I've tried for much higher price, although the definition isn't comparable to a Sony MDR $200 pair. For the price they're great. Feature: They work, that's good enough for me. And the price makes it excellent. No real features, but I don't need anything special for monitoring while I'm singing. Ease of Use: Put 'em on use 'em. 'Nuff said. Quality: Still got them after 1 year, so no problem. I use while dubbing vocals and my clients like them too. Value: For $10.....say no more. For $17 (latest price) still worth it. Manufacturer Support: No experience. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal?.......Do you also vote for the candidate with the brightest teeth? Sorry, a dumb question for a Capricorn, or anyone else actually. It's practical and works well for my applications. Overall: I would buy another 1 or 2 and probably will.

"you get what you pay for" submitted January 26, 2013

Musical Background: professional
Music Style: all styles
Overall: Mushy bass, serious lack of mid and highs. Way too much bass pressure causesall the mids and highs to be lost. I would not recommend these, unless you cannot afford anything else.

"Please, consider something else... trust me." submitted July 16, 2011

Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Electronic
Sound: It makes sound, but it is so untrue to life it is sad. The bass is loud and middy, the highs sound like a poorly boosted EQ, harsh and crisp. They do not aid in accurate reference at all. Feature: Includes a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter. No carrying bag, nothing. Ease of Use: Plug em in, put them on. Quality: Light and cheap, feel fake... feel like they could break just sitting on your head. One small drop could probably be the end of these. They do not adjust to your head very well so there is often a gap some place when wearing them unless your head if their perfect shape. Value: Save the planet and save your money. Do not support any company that sells such a poor product at any price. Do not be fooled by some reviews here claiming these are decent studio/music headphones. They are not even close. You can get into that range for about $60-70, but even then your still not in the pro series. Manufacturer Support: Never used it The Wow Factor: I regret wasting money on them. Overall: I cannot imagine how they could have touted/advertised these headphone worse. They are really bad. Please heed the warnings.

"Didn't last long at all..." submitted December 2, 2009

Overall
Sound: Definitely nothing to write home about, but it's better than expected for the price. Quality: Right side went out after a day and the left shortly after. Very disappointing.

When you call, mention priority code 16XJ-XHH7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976