When you call, mention priority code 160Z-8950

Rating and Reviews: Behringer GMX212 V-Tone

The Behringer GMX212 features 27 modeled amp tones and 24-bit effects for a wide variety of sounds. The quality sounds at a great price set the GMX212 apart.

"This is a great amp at an incredible price." submitted August 15, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for four years and trumpet for three, and i also actively write and record my own music.
Music Style: blues, rock, jazz, hard rock, and blues rock.
Sound: I have the slightly smaller (2x30w) version of this amp, but the tone and controls are exactly the same. The amp I had prior to this one was a Fender Champion, and i was looking for something equal in tone, but louder and fuller, and the Behringer delivered. The modeling settings are easy to use, and the clean settings are clear and undistorted, even at high volume. Also, my dad doesn't like me to blast my music, and it sounds great with the volume turned donwn, too. The only downside is that the "tweed" amp setting is a bit quiet, but it does well in low gain distortion. Feature: It comes with a stock footswitch, which doubles as the switch for the tuner. The tuner is easy to use, and saves a lot of time, since you don't have to deal with carrying a tuner around with you. I like the knobs and grille as well, and i say this having been a Fender fanatic for quite some time. Ease of Use: All the controls are extremely easy to use, and it took me no time at all to get used to it. It was very easy for me to find tones that i like in all of the amp settings (tweed, british, and california). The manual is clear and easy to read, and it also comes in several languages. Quality: The amp is well built, and the tone coming from the Jensen speakers is unmistakeable. However, i discovered that the main input comes out when planed pressure is applied to it....by stepping on a cable by accident, but that problem is easily avoided by keeping cables out of the way. I will say, though, that the same incident happened on my Fender amp, and nothing budged. Value: You get way more than you pay for with this amp, and this price is great, especially considering that most amps in its size and class are upwards of $700. Manufacturer Support: I have not yet needed to contact them, and i don't think i will, but they have ample support networks in the U.S. and Europe. The Wow Factor: It's a great amp, and it's extremely versatile, whether you play rock, blues, punk, funk, goth, metal, death, or even backup in a rap group. It's engineered well, and looks great. It's definitely a good investment. Overall: I think this product will last for a long time, and accommodate me in my high school's (reputable) jazz band, as well as in my blues band, and and other jamming or music making sessions of any kind. Compared to the other amps i played, this one runs with the leaders of the pack, side to side with Leo Fender and all his marvels. It gives you more sound, more options, and a better deal than all the alternatives. If you have a low budget, or if you're looking for a versatile amp that can take a beating and some serious playing, this is the product for you.

"my 2 cents; buy it. BUY IT NOW!" submitted January 30, 2008

Music Style: rock, metal,texas blues
Sound: with 3 amp, mode, and speakers models each, and 99 present effects combo's, it was quick and easy to find sound that made me sit down a play. the 'tweed' amp model a nice tube amp, while the 'californian' paired with 'high gain' or 'hot' mode are guaranteed to keep you shredding. Feature: the amp, mode, and speaker modeling all works well with the 99 preset effects combo's, which can in turn be adjusted by the effects mix knob. the built in tuner i have yet to try, but is accessed via the INCLUDED foot switch. Ease of Use: i've always been a 'look at the pictures,' rather than a 'read the instructions,' type of guy. sitting down in front of this thing with guitar slung going through the effects and modeling types was not only easy but fun. with all the effects though, you will want to keep the manual nearby until you print up a cheat sheet. Quality: having a construction background, i appreciate good craftmanship. the wood frame appears to be 5/8" thick, and feels very solid and well built. i wont have to break anyones legs if they try stage diving off my amp. i'm sure it would withstand the abuse. Value: best $260 i've spent in a very long time. Manufacturer Support: can't rate at this time, as i just got this item, and have yet to deal with the manufacturer. The Wow Factor: and got it. Overall: i think this will keep me happy until i can get a half stack, and when i do get that have stack, it will be the behringer, and will be plugged into this amp.

"buy one and find out." submitted June 25, 2004

Overall
Music Style: weezer style rock, classic rock, punk, jazz, funk, blues. just about any type of music with real instruments
Sound: the sound itself is great. cleans are great. distortions are great. in betweens are great. the few effects that i have used are great. i didn't buy this amp for effects so i don't care if some of them are bad. but i do wish that they were more easily adjustable. also if you are close to it with single coils it gets fairly noisy at high volumes. i switch to the two or four position on my strat copy to get feedback. volume-- five is ear bleeding loud with a strong distortion indoors. the clean is tricky, but i can get a perfectly clean sound and still keep up with drums. you have to play with the gain to get the amount of clean you want. My standard clean sound is tweed, high gain, drive around three. Feature: the sounds are great. the tuner is simple and effective. the ins and outs are awesome. they were one of the factors that made me buy this amp. the adjustable aux in is awesome. I can plug in my UB802 to it (an excellent value! buy one!) and run a microphone and acoustic guitar through it should i ever want to use it open mic-style. or use the insert return to run them through effects. Quality: built like a rock. but then again the first one came to me defective. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and judge only this second one in this category. the knobs could be recessed further, but i take care of my stuff anyway. sound quality is excellent. Value: this thing is worth way more than they're charging. especially since i got it while it was still $250. The thing is louder than i'll ever need, but if it wasn't, i'd just buy another one and play through both. I could be the edge. Manufacturer Support: i waited months for this amp. the first one they sent me had something loose inside and would make horrible scratching sounds--no matter how any of the knobs, inlcuding the master volume, were set. this company was great about sending me a new one. they shipped it the day i emailed them about the first one. 10 for them. 6 for behringer for making me wait months on end for a defective amp. The Wow Factor: Everybody who has heard, or played especially, loves this amp. The other guitarist in my band couldn't believe it was only $250. He's ordering one tomorrow. It even smells nice. I wish that those pine tree car freshners came in "new amp smell" so that when the smell in this one wore out i could put that in and keep it smelling how it does. I'd even put one in my car, so when other guitarists got in my car they'd say "mmmm, that smells like amp" Overall: This amp rocks. its biggest downfall for me has been that it takes quite a long time to switch between channels. and the volume drops in between. you push the footswitch, and the volume drops, the it switches and the volume comes back up. if it just switched i could learn to time it right. There's no reason they should make something this nice and have such a simple, stupid problem like that. Oh, and i wish the footswitch had leds so that i could see which channel was on and if the effects were on without turning around and looking at my amp. but these are very minor problems for such a fantastic product. i have been jumping around between topics so hopefully i didn't leave anything out and u wrote things in more or less the right categories. bottom line-- buy this.

"A must have for any guitar player, regardless of your style of music!" submitted October 31, 2008

Musical Background: Active musician, recording engineer
Music Style: Retro-progressive-alternative-country-folk-rock with a bluegrass influence
Sound: I have owned this amp for about 2 years now, and I am very pleased with it. The variety of sounds is without limit. I generally use acoustic guitars on it (Ovation, Takamine) and I get superb sound, although I also plug my Strat in for certain projects, and I am always able to find a perfect sound for any song I am writing/covering. Feature: Having 2 channels is probably the best feature for me. I use one channel for my acoustic setup, and the other for electric. That saves me a lot of time switching settings around during recording/gigs. The included foot switch allows me to switch guitars and sounds by simply switching guitars and changing channels, and I never have to touch the amp. Each channel has its own volume control, so I can have clean acoustic settings on one channel, heavy distortion with hot pick up on the other, and I can balance the volume levels so when I switch channels, the level is still right. Ease of Use: It didn't take me long to figure this amp out. After reading the book I had a decent idea of how it worked, and by the time I checked out all 99 sound options, I had it down pat. Quality: I have absolutely no complaints here. It is rugged and tough, and I haven't had any problems with it. Value: Excellent value and bang for the buck. This is one of the best modeling amps, in my opinion. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any! The Wow Factor: I am more concerned about performance than appearance, but it looks fine. Overall: Overall, a great amp. I use it regularly, and have for quite a while. Unless you have a few grand to throw down for something, this is the best all around modeling amp on the market.

"Huge bang for your buck!" submitted July 22, 2008

Musical Background: Former band player, Active Musician
Sound: I've owned many, and played many different types of amps, and this one is pretty hard to beat. From clean to high gain at the tap of the foot switch without having to run to the amp to change settings. Overdriving this amp makes the Jensen speakers Just Scream! For the money I've never seen a better deal. Feature: The included foot switch works perfectly. No noise, pops, or static, just smooth switching. (if you don't mind a very small delay). Generous amount of amp and cab selections give you any sound you want. The reverb on this amp is just about the best I've heard on any amp. Ease of Use: They could have made the manual a little easier to understand. It takes a while to get used to the different banks of sound. Quality: I've had this amp for about 4 years now, and it's been bullet proof. It still looks brand new. I would use this amp on stage with confidence. Value: If your thinking about buying a Line 6 at a similar price, don't waste your time. This amp will smoke the Line 6! Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to. The Wow Factor: This amp my not be as shiny as a Fender Twin, but it is simple in design and powerful. Overall: If this amp were stolen, I'd buy another in a heartbeat!

"Not what i thought it was, but everything i was looking for." submitted July 13, 2006

Musical Background: Very Active Musician
Music Style: Praise and Worship, Christian Rock, Metal, and BLUES!!!!!!!!! i love blues.
Sound: Ok first of all i love it, i only rated it a 9 because it's too easy for someone to just rate 10 on everything and make it look better than it really is. I love the sound quality, much better than what i expected. Ease of Use: Ok i had to give this one a 10 cause, honestly when i first got it generally i didn't know how to operate all the features, but it didn't take 15 minutes and i was already on my way to setting each channel, and having no problems recreating the sounds from my processor. Quality: I"m gonna rate this one a 7 because, i can't honestly give it a 10 yet i've only owned it a few hours, not many things go wrong that soon, but as the typical problems seem to be, the knobs do feel rather cheaply built, i'll just have to take extra precautions when transporting it. Value: Ok when i bought this amp, i bought it out of necessity, not desire, honestly i wanted a Marshall or a Mesa (yeah right, like i could afford that) I was playing alot (and i mean alot) with my youth at church, and in my church, and the only amp i had was a crate xt15 15watt practice amp, luckily my processor had 2 line outs so i ran one to the amp for a personal monitor and the other to a DI box and into the house system. To make a long story short, i needed more power and desperatly, it was within my price range so I grabbed it, probably a little pre-maturely at the time, but i don't regret it now, i'm glad i went with my instincts. Manufacturer Support: Again a seven, still to early to tell, i haven't had to use them yet. The Wow Factor: I can't really say "i wanted it" cause as i mentioned before, i was desperate and bought the most powerfull amp i could find on a budget, appearance didn't matter, economics mattered. But it is a rather attractive amp. Overall: Ok i'm gonna give it a 10 over all, cause when i first got it, and started messing with it, let's be honest, I thought i got ripped off, i didn't like the sound of it, i was dissapointed, but fortunately i didn't give up on it, i drug out the manual and started reading through it, and went back and played with the effects and EQ settings some more, and It really came to life at that point. My usual pedal setup is extremely extensive, i have about 8 or 9 stomp boxes, a Digitech GNX1 processor, and an Alesis Quadraverb GT rackmount processor, and a Furman powered pedal board. let's be honest that stuff gets HEAVY! and as i was searching through the effects, i was able to find every single sound that i use and adjust it to match my processors and pedals, exactly, and even found an effect that before i had to link 2 processors in line to get. It was just that simple, that all my messy pedals and processors, and tons of cables to link everything together, it was all simplified to just and amp, the footswitch, and a wah-wah pedal. At first it wasn't what i thought it was at all, but i didn't give up hope and it became everything I was actually looking for.
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I feel like I stole this thing,,,do I still owe somebody 300 dollars?" submitted January 10, 2013

By John Benson in St. Joseph, MO
Overall
Musical Background: 35years,clubs,topless bars,home.
Music Style: Blues,Country Rock
Overall: The Behringer GMX212,was my second purchase from ZZ.Behringer products have become a kind of musical Crusade over the last year or so.I don't really know how they put out such a good product,for the price,but I'm glad they do.No,it's not a Fender,or Marshall tube amp,and it's not supposed to be,BUT,if you're just starting out,or on a budget,you can have something really substantial,for about the price of a practice amp.If you're not afraid of what your peers might say,buy this amp.You might remind them that the MG Marshalls are also from China,and the Fender Frontman series is made in Viet Nam.If you like the Marshall MG analog tones,the Behringer STEREO tones are 100 times better.If you've never played through a stereo rig,put on one of Mom's MONO vinyl LP's,then listen to the same music on CD.It's that good...Try it at a local shop.

"Awesome Amp at a Great price" submitted September 30, 2012

By Edward J in North Richland Hills, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing Guitar on/off (now back on) for 30 years. Jammin with friends
Music Style: Biggest love is ROCK ! also Love to play Blues and a little country.
Sound: The sound quality is GREAT! From soft tones, to screaming tube style. I have used this amp with my Gibson Les Paul and even tried a low end guitar to see if there was versatility. This amp even made that guitar sound good. Feature: The included foot switch is a definite plus. The built in tuner is a great feature for quickness. I used to tune the old fashioned way. Ease of Use: The multiple modeling combinations are awesome. I've had this amp for only 4 months and have gotten some really great sound results. Quality: I compared a lot of combos, and found this one to be very well built. Right down to the knobs. It could have used casters for easier movement. The sturdy construction and high quality components should last for many years. Value: This Amp was a Great buy when I bought it a few months ago. Now it sells for even a little less. So whether you're starting, still gigging, or just returning to music, this amp has the versatility, quality and sound for an even better value than many other combos. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to use any support. I don't anticipate I ever will. The Wow Factor: It looks great on stage or in the MAN CAVE! Overall: I purchased this amp after extensive comparison. I've been away from playing for several years. I searched a lot of products and found this to be the Best Value for my entry back into music. The construction is better than a lot of other combo's I looked at. The features, sound and tone quality are amazing The ease of use and multitude of options made it the perfect choice.

"Great amp for twice the price!" submitted August 27, 2008

By a customer from integra.net
Music Style: Rock, Blues, some Metal
Sound: Excellent sound! The Bugera speakers are way underrated but hold there own against all the big boys. Feature: This amp has 3 amps, 3 speakers, 3 modes and two channels to choose from. Toss in the 99 effects available and this amp is jam packed with versitilty. Basically, this amp is a Tech 21 with a ton of goodies. Most effects are really good while some are so-so. The FCB 1010 midi foot controller is imo a must have with this amp. It just makes EVERYTHING so much easier to use. Ease of Use: This amp is just too easy to use. With the FCB 1010 it gets even easier. The only thing that bothers me (just a bit) is you have to remember what number is what effect. I would rather have names than numbers. But that is no big deal. Quality: I know the componants are cheap and all but I have never broke anything on this amp. The pots are indeed plastic as is the input jack. However, I have never had a problem. Value: Best bang for buck out there today. Manufacturer Support: Never needed them. The Wow Factor: If I lost it I would get another asap. Overall: I've had mine for almost four years and I still use it often. I have other amps I use more but I keep coming back to this amp for various tones that I want to get fast and easy.

"No Regrets" submitted February 5, 2005

By a customer from netzero.net
Musical Background: hobby
Music Style: blues and rock
Sound: first off it is 120 watts, not 100. For a truly clean sound the only setting is tweed,clean,u.s., with gain on about 10, mid and high about 10, low 8, level 10. My favorite clean presets are 44 and 52. For distortion I like calif/hot and preset 69,magic drive. Sounds like a jet. You won't need any effects pedals with this baby. Feature: Could use another guitar input. Quality: built well. Value: best buy anywhere. Manufacturer Support: don't know. Overall: will be getting the bg412f to form 3/4 stack.

"Excellent Sound, Quality, Features for little $$ but maybe 1 problem....read on." submitted December 25, 2004

Musical Background: Hobby/active musician
Music Style: rock, blues
Sound: Great sound & tone with a few exceptions. Clean is way too low (volume)& this is a real problem. Tone on tweed setting/clean beautiful, but extremely low volume. A real disappointment. The gain settings are a different story. Very loud, nice. Great distortion for most applications. Amp is plenty loud on gain settings only. Most effects are beautiful, better than any pedal. Feature: Built in tuner is awsome, 2 channels with effects & settings dedicated is a great feature. Footswitch is great for controlling the 2 channels & effects. Also use footswitch to change to tuner mode- awsome! The 90+ effects are killer, but take quite a while to get used to. Need to be able to use more than one effect at a time though. (although some patches are combined, like chorus/reverb, phaser/delay, etc.) Quality: Overall, built like a tank, very solid. I have had a few issues though/one month into using. The worst case is the results you get when using a foot pedal/effects box (distortion etc). Terrible results so far, waiting for support to help me on this. Value: Assuming things work out with my issue, this amp is a great deal. In fact, one of those "how do they do it at this price?" deals. Compared to all others in its class- this one blows them all away due to amount of features and sound. Manufacturer Support: So far, email only which makes responses slow. Will try calling them instead to try and address my problems with running foot pedals through this amp. The Wow Factor: Very appealing. Looks great, nice layout etc of controls. Overall: Again, results of support I get will be a determining factor here. Prior to my issue with running effects through it, I'd say if lost or stolen I'd buy again. Or trach down the thief & bash over the head with one of my other amps that don't measure up!

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted January 19, 2011

By a customer from rocketmail.com
Musical Background: hobby
Music Style: rock and heavymetal
Sound: I would rather own a tube amp, but for a practice amp at the price I went with the GMX212. I wanted a stereo amp that was decent sounding and it got good reviews. I actually like the sound of this amp. the amp v tone mdeling is better than any valve amp I have ever played on. All the on board effects are great (eventually I will get the Boss GT PRO) but the Delay isn't long enough. I do love the way I can shape the sound and even the the Bugera 12" speakers that come loaded with it are an added plus. I have played on Marshall's valvestate and Crate's flexwave and those do not compare to the sound of this amp. Even when I do get my tube amps I am still going to hold on to this amp. Feature: It came with a footswitch, the other amps I was looking at didn't. Some of them made you purchase FS seperatly. Ease of Use: It's not rocket sceince. Quality: Solid and rigid, no flimsy partilce board or knobs that feel like they would fall off. all the knobs turn nice and smooth. Value: As I mentioned earlier, It is a good mdeling amp for the price. Manufacturer Support: I had to get a hold of a tech person about the warranty because I wanted to put casters on it. They were very helpful. I talked to a guy there, Gordon and he answered all my questions. The Wow Factor: I would say since it is an amp and not a guitar. It is clean and there are no cheazy parts on it. Overall: I will be happy with this product for a long time, but that doesn't mean that I won't shop for more products. Take for example I have more than one guitar and my latest one I have had for less than two weeks and already I am thinkin' about my next one.

"Excellant sound and quality at an unbelievable low price!" submitted December 22, 2004

Musical Background: Hobbyist, former Active Musician
Music Style: All Types
Sound: I once had a Fender Twin. At that time I thought it had the best sound you could ever want or need for lead guitar. This amp is incredible. It exceeded my expectations at an incredibly low price. I am not sure what foot pedal plugs into the jack on the front of the amp. I'm sure it would be useful. Not so much for me, as I am retired and no longer play in a band. Feature: The foot pedal that is included is a great piece of equipment. Very durable, able to stand up to alot of punishment. Quality: Very comparable to any extremely expensive product I've ever owned. Definately Durable. Value: Definately exceeded my expectations. Manufacturer Support: I've had no problems. The Wow Factor: As good as any I've ever owned. Overall: I think this amp will out live me. Very good quality for the price. Actually, I can't believe ZZounds can sell it for the price they do.

"The new God of amps." submitted December 9, 2004

By a customer from abv.bg
Musical Background: Lead Guitarist, Composer, Recording Engineer
Music Style: Jazz, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Death Metal
Sound: For a solid-state amp, it is the best thing I've ever heard! Because it has a pair of 12" it makes its tone quite warm and it needs some tweaking to get a good death metal sound out of it and catch a perfect feedback on the guitar. But, as any other amp at such power, it needs to be at its peak power to get the best sound out of it which is not always possible especially if you consider your neighbours as a potential problem. Feature: It has everything an amp needs. The channel modelling is very good and you can even identify it as the well known sound of a Mesa Boogie or a Marshall, if set up correctly. The only thing I don't like so much is the difficulty to edit the presets- to program it you either have to connect it to a PC or use a not-so-cheap MIDI foot controller. But, after all, it is an amp, not an FX box, isn't it. Quality: It looks awesome, and, strangely smells very nice :) It looks absolutely solid, but don't expect it to survive if it falls off the table or the chair. My 15 watt Fender has fallen a few times, but it's way lighter than the 30kg Behringer. Value: Before I bought it, I was thinking of getting a Fender FM212R, but I think it definitely doesn't worth the money. For the same price the Behringer gives tons of ways to control the sound and feel of your guitar and you get a decent DSP too. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with the company itself, but their dealers here were rather unpolite, so I hope I won't have any relations with them in the future. The Wow Factor: Its look beats the old-fashioned look of a dusty marshall, fender, mesa or crate. That's what I think. It looks new, it looks powerful and it kicks ass. Overall: As it perfectly satisfies my playing and my guitar, I don't expect to need anything else. Maybe if I buy great guitar like B.C. Rich Platinum Pro series, I may consider buying another tube amp, but the Behringer won't leave my gig set. Before it I had a Fender Frontman 15G and I still use it as a parallel amp.

"Multiple uses" submitted March 23, 2004

By a customer from worldnet.att.net
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Electronic
Sound: The clean & tweed sounds are very good and easy to dial in. The higher gain tones take a bit more work tonally but the saturation is very rich & juicy. The 3-switch setup makes tone changes quick but there are no real presets to speak of other than the two channels ( each one can have an effect linked to it) which is fine for me. Feature: Tuner is very good, the speakers & raw power are also excellent. Effect quality is OK, they sound fine but there is no real way to edit parameters without midi continuous controllers, so find an effect that is close to what you want and live with it. Quality: Eh. Cabinet feels ok, knobs are cheap and stick out. They seem likely candidates to break off in a doorway or trunk. Get a case for it. The jacks are well-secured. Value: Buy it for a practise amp, recording amp, or play small-to-medium clubs. For 250 bucks you absolutely cannot lose. Manufacturer Support: Support from Behringer has been adequate but a bit difficult to get going, i went through a warranty repair on a mixer that took a month to get an RA from them ( in all honesty however i believe a simple email mixup was at fault however. ) Eventually the problem was corrected. All my other Behringer equipment has been very reliable despite roadies that like to drink a lot. The Wow Factor: Nothing is especially groundbreaking about the GMX212 but to get these features at this price point is the real dealmaker. Overall: This amp will serve me well. Even with the inflexible effect section, just plug in some stomp boxes and go. That's what everybody ends up doing anyway, 'cuz it works. In the meantime, enjoy the thunderstorm-free digital reverb.

"Amazing Amp" submitted March 9, 2005

Musical Background: actvie musician
Music Style: Classic rock guitarist
Sound: amazing Feature: well worth the money Quality: amazing Value: very good bang for buck Manufacturer Support: never had a problem The Wow Factor: of course i wanted it i bought it Overall: amazing amp well worth the money and definatly somthing to look at if you are amp hunting

"One kickass amp!" submitted March 12, 2005

Musical Background: Hoping to be a guitar hero
Music Style: Anything that rocks
Sound: Great Sound all Around. I wish I had this amp along time ago, I might have been somwhere by now. Feature: The Channel select footswitch that comes with it has absolutely no delay when changing channels. Tats a major help. Quality: It has a great look and sound and holds up well. Some noise at higher volumes, but I've heard alot worse. Value: Worth it!!! Thats all that matters. Manufacturer Support: I have not had any problem and hope I never. The Wow Factor: I love the way it looks and speaks to me!We look good together! In short we make beutiful music together. Ha Ha Overall: It is all around a better deal then other products I've tryed. Its worth hanging on to for a long time coming.

"use the money you save on this amp and buy a decent guitar.by guitar mean a 800-900 dollar guitar.that is all you need.once your" submitted October 27, 2011

Musical Background: im 'THE BOOMER' 30yrs having fun
Music Style: classic blues rock
Sound: i have not used the amp live only for practice.so far i like it,unless something happens,ill just buy a ext cab good little amp.though.however the tuner is piece of s#2T,only used it 1-2 and it petered out.im pretty happy though for the money,also the bugera speakers are exellent sounding.this amp puts my fender ultimate chorus amp to shame what a crap it was thks tom benton Ease of Use: 1-2 months maybe more i convertible with learning on the fly. Quality: to early for me to say,its a well built little amp,its a solid pro style amp Value: best price under 400.00 Manufacturer Support: time will tell The Wow Factor: its a sexy as a box a big black box Overall: if this amp holds up,i hope it will,ill add a ext cab 4x12 if i need to.my first amp in 1969 was a fender bandmaster that used off and on 20 +yrs only replace the speakers.this is a better powerful amp.

"Go ahead... buy this amp!" submitted July 16, 2008

Musical Background: ina rock band
Music Style: mmm, kinda punk grunge
Sound: The overall sound of this amp is good but the effects suck buy a cool FX pedal like my digitech RP300A, I get really nice tones out of this setup... Feature: it has a lot of features, i like the built in tuner because it helps me tune to drop D, and before i got an FX pedal the footswitch was nice, but the presets are pretty bad which is why I only gave a seven,you cant get a nice clean tone and have it be loud... buy this amp, just get a pedal. Ease of Use: The presets are easy if you know what they all are, and for an amp of it's size its very light, i think its only 65 pounds, the footswitch is convinient to get to the tuner and turn effects off, and for a 2X60 it fairly loud. Quality: This thing is a tank, and besides the effects it comes with, this amp is really a good choice...for the money it is really a good buy. Value: well ive had mine roughly a year and I'll be upgrading to a halfstack soon, but for what this amp is made for its really the best or the buck, if your sick of a little practice amp and want all your neighbors to hate you, but dont want to fork over $599 for a good halfstack, don't be afraid to buythis amp its easily worth $400. Manufacturer Support: never had to which is a good thng... The Wow Factor: I bought it didn't I, its a desirable amp. Overall: for the money you'll almost never go wrong with behringer...

"Not too shabby for small price." submitted July 9, 2004

Music Style: All
Sound: Mids are a little harsh. That might go away as the speakers break in. It does have a nice tube tone though. Great distortion for everything but modern metal (you should have a good pedal anyway) Clean settings are weak volumed, but sound good. I'm impressed for the dollar value. It's definitely gig worthy. It'll keep up with a 100 watt half stack. Feature: You need the $149 midi foot controller to get full use of the effects. Analog modeling is simple and sounds decent. Quality: Seems strong to me. I will not be using it for a chair or anything else abusive. Take care of it and it will last. Knobs seem to be made of thin plastic. Value: excellent bang for your buck. Manufacturer Support: ? Overall: It's a solid amp for $279. It sounds tubey. Gets loud enough for medium gigs.

"BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK." submitted July 23, 2010

Music Style: HM, all rock, folk. blues
Sound: Teh sounds are very good. its an 8 because its not a tube amp. I actually own the 112. They are basically the same amp and construction. The stock sounds are great. I find I use the uk and tweed sections the most. the clean channel is a bit weak, I have to bump it with a stomp box(usually a compressor/sustainer) The dist. is very aggressive but if you want thrash, you will need a extra effect. the tubesimulator is very good. i like 98 an 99. You will need to sid and twiddle the dials and channel selections for your favorite. Feature: Thefoot switch was broken right out of the box. it will turn the effects on and off, but not switch channels. the imput is manufactured of cheep plastic. BE CAREFULL with your imput jack. mine broke in 30 days. was able to "Rig" it. I now keep a cable perminatly plugged in and fixed as to not pull The input. THE TUNNER IS GREAT. But i have to manually press it. Ease of Use: pretty satisfied. just play with it. maybe you need to look at your pick ups if your not getting "the correct sound" Quality: fit and finish are nice cabnet is rugged only complaint is what has been mentioned before Value: yep. chose it over teh compition. Manufacturer Support: attempted to get new foot switch. no help at all. imput is connected to circut board. should be a stouter more rugged pc. The Wow Factor: its attractive and looks good in the man room with the axes around it. Overall: this will do for a long time to come, or till my son needs a bigger amp. then ill look into something else by the company.

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted November 2, 2004

Musical Background: My life
Music Style: Alternative Metal
Sound: For practice and recording you really can't beat it. For under $300, it's a big bang for your bucks. Go test it out. Have your own mind and test it out. Feature: This thing has multi-effects and a tuner built in. You're going to need some time and patience to operate it. Value: You get what you pay for. This comapany understands the budget concept though. So this was really a suprise to see all you get for under $300.

"Quality sound for the "Common Man"" submitted March 28, 2007

By a customer from adelphia.net
Musical Background: 35 years playing hobbyist
Music Style: rock, blues, alternative
Sound: For the price, this amp has excellent tones and effects. The models work well for me, with both single coil and humbucker guitars. (HB's obviously beef-up the signal and produce a juicer result.) I can create a number of distinct, usable tones with this amp. The EQ section works well. Some have commented that the "Tweed" / "Clean" combination is 'too weak' .... don't be put off by that. A little tweaking with levels, gain and EQ, and you can arrive at a great clean tone. Good cleans are also available with other amp / cab / mode settings as well ... DON'T believe otherwise. There are a number of very usefull effects, from the various categories (reverbs, modulations, delays, etc.) The amp accepts front-end stomps, Slave In's, and FX connections quite well too. All in all, i'm a BIG fan of this amp .... a number of usable tones with on-board effects. Final note -- Cynical and/or immature players who are looking for, or expecting, some specific, particular sound will always be ready to bash an amp if it doesn't IMMEDIATELY offer-up that particular sound. To any of those i say: you need to UNDERSTAND what modeling IS, and to what end emulation is directed. PLUS ... consider the COST FACTOR. This amp is UNDER 300 dollars, for Christ Sake. If you want a Dumble, go bride Daddie for a loan and run to your nearest Dumble dealer! For the price you pay for this Behringer, the sounds are FANTASTIC..... end of story. Feature: Excellent feature-set. Front panel is clean and functional, without any confusion. Two independent channels with Gain, Vol, and full EQ dial-set, can be individually tweaked and set with separate effects, and foot-switched. The three per-channel mode switches are immediately discernable once applied. There's a brief processor delay when rotating between effects ... may be occasionally annoying, but not a problem, since once you set an effect for a channel, you'll tend to leave it there for a while. Two-button footswitch for channel-switching and effects on/off. Note that Master Vol and Presence are global and thus not footswitchable. As with any Master Vol: best is to use it to set the "Ceiling" level, then adjust each channel vol and gain to suit. The rear panel is loaded with all the connector plugs you'll need for live play, recording, external cab & effects devices, and MIDI. (Tip: the amp has a single "mix" dial for adjusting some aspect of a given effect, usually to simply blend the effect with the dry signal. For serious live play or recording, you'll definitely want to consider hooking up a MIDI-enabled controller to increase playability. The Behringer MIDI floor board works for me, but others will suffice.) Ease of Use: The amp itself is very easy, and intuitive, to use. It's feature-set is straightforward. It's patterned after typical multi-channel amp's, so you won't have any difficulty. Quality: So far, so good. Everything worked when i bought it, and still does. Value: For the price, it delivers. Manufacturer Support: No opinion, thus far. The Wow Factor: I like it .... 'nuf said. Overall: I'm a big fan of Behringer. They're the "Common Man's" electronics company. They produce GOOD products that are EXtremely cost-effective, without hype and pomp. I have owned some "expensive" amps in my day (started playing 'seriously' back in 1971) .... Fenders, Marshalls, a Mesa .... you know the tune. Each brand gives you their version of "distinctive." The thing about modeling is to 'emulate' ("fake") existing amps and effects ... and hence to be cost-effective. This is the hallmark of the "digital era". Personally i think it's off-course to directly compare a modeled rig with a "real" rig and conclude that it doesn't sound right 'cos it's "fake", or it's a "model". That's the WHOLE POINT .... the objective is to be cost-effective in providing usable tones and sounds. The "Pro's" use high-end equipment because they've spent a long career invested in creating their 'signature' sounds, and they can afford it. On the other hand, i'm a "Common Man" with a family and a mortgage ... i'd rather be 70% - 80% "spot-on" with a sound, and save thousands of dollars for my son's college investment. If you're a true career player, then you've got a different perspective. Regardless though, Behringer stands as a bastion of cost-effective quality, and this amp is heads above many other modelled .... and 'real' ... amp's, that i've played / owned.
10 of 13 people (76.92%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"cannot be beat for the price anywhere" submitted June 13, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: active musician and song writer
Music Style: rock any kind
Sound: geat fx but like everyone else said ther two much alike and theres so many you have to be a genius to memorize them all. but overall a perfect loud amp that is really hard to achieve a good clean sound but thats somthing a bit of chorus can fix if you know how to tweek it. Feature: has almost everything ive needed to gig. and there are many specially made behringer stomp boxs that can be routed into it for endless sounds. Ease of Use: very hard to use so many adjustments and diffrent sounds but once you get a little experience in you will be fine. Quality: behringer is quality they are good at what they i like them and i will continue to buy nothing but a behringer amp. for under 250 theres no way you can go wrong. Value: gre4at for the money i searched for weeks for a amp under 250 with alot of features and this one is the only one. Manufacturer Support: behringer support is the best but beware the ups guy he will destroy it if you dont ship it over the weekend trust me he will anything. The Wow Factor: of course i own it and i would buy another when this one has had it. Overall: i will probobly never look any farther for a good quality amp and think you should do the same this amp is amazing just beware the ups guy.

"Get this amp its killer" submitted March 29, 2004

Overall
Sound: it has killer distoted sounds and clean sounds!!!!!!!! Feature: it has awesome features including many different channles and knobs Quality: It is very relliable and never gets feedback(unless u want it 2) Value: great price for a great amp!!!!! Manufacturer Support: Great company The Wow Factor: very sexy amp Overall: This is the best amp i hav ever had!!!!!!!!!!

"Awsome, just totally awesome!!" submitted February 22, 2004

By a customer from juno.com
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative and Some Heavy Metal
Sound: All I can say is that this amp purely rocks.....the sounds that are possible with this amp are endless. The built in effects are the best digital effects I've ever heard and the reason is that they don't sound like digital effects....they sound like your old fashion stomp boxes....the amp is great for both studio and live performance...awsome! Feature: Again, this amp is loaded with features and different was to set it up and use it....I highly recommend this amplifier and would tell you to go buy one before the price goes up! Quality: So far, so good. The amp seems to made strong and with craftsmanship. Only time will really tell. Value: As I said, for the price on this amp I don't think you can do better. It's ease of use and the myriad of different tones/modeling sounds that you can get out of it are really something. Manufacturer Support: Behringer makes excellent gear. Whether it is for live performance or studio work, Behringer really puts their money where there mouth is. The are easy to contact and more than willing to assist you in support for your gear. The Wow Factor: I have it and I am glad I do!!! Overall: I'll just reiterate that for the price you can't go wrong. I would very highly recommend this amp for the pro, semi-pro ameture or studio, live or just someone who likes to tinker with guitars. Buy one!

"Good Amp for a Great Price" submitted February 1, 2006

Music Style: Rock to County
Sound: The amp cuts through in the clean mode. Nevertheless, the distortion is not one to stick out when a band is in full motion. Feature: The effects are nice, but one cannot alter them. You get what you get. Also, the tuner reacts with external noise. Quality: Thus far, I will admit that the amp is built to last. Value: You get a lot of bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: I have not had a problem, so this one is not applicable. The Wow Factor: After trying the amp out and considering the price, I had to have it. Overall: The amp is one to take to gigs and not worry about having somebody step into it. I have a Mesa Boogie that costs much more. Some of the places where my group plays are not that calm. Thus, I am not worried about accidents as much by taking the amp.

"Great amp overall." submitted November 16, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Rock, punk, ska(maybe)
Sound: Sounds great, is a little quiet when clean. I can ply it over level 3 or i will kill my ear drums...it gets pretty loud. Feature: Effects are great and lots of 'em. Fun to play around with and tweak your sound. Ease of Use: Pretty easy to use once you play around with it. Owner's manual sucks...dont rely on it...figure it out yourself. Quality: This one is a hard one...When i first got it, the effects processor didnt work. When i got the new one, it didnt make any noise. Finally, the third one worked fine and sounded great...but UPS dropped it and destroyed the bottom...everything was broke except the internals. Foot pedal seems really cheap, but it works. Value: If you get a working one...its worth your money. I bought my guitar and my amp at the same time and i havent been able to play my guitar in a year. Manufacturer Support: company seems pretty cool, great customer support. The Wow Factor: Its big and has 2x12" speakers and can put out some noise. the low end is pretty good gets real deep and great highs as well. Overall: the thing i didnt like was that it didnt work the first two amps and the third was smashed.

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted September 3, 2006

Musical Background: been playing for 4 years
Music Style: thrash, death metal, black metal, 3 chord rock and roll,
Sound: sounds great but its lacking on the distortion. Feature: comes with a built in tuner, 99 effects, two channels, and a footswitch which really comes in handy. Ease of Use: if this is your fist amp it may be a little difficult to get the sound you want. it also depends on your musical tastes. Quality: the amp itself is sturdy and built like a rock but the knobs are cheap. my effect knob broke off so now i have to press on where th knob used to be and rotate me hand. Value: for a little over 250 this amp is great. most guitar amps over 100 watts can be the $300-$400 price range so this amp is definetly worth it. Manufacturer Support: i haven't had to call them but i'll be genorous and give them a 10. The Wow Factor: i think it looks good. Overall: i love this amp. for the price you can't beat it. it has its flaws (i.e. lacking distortion and cheap knobs) but i can live with that

"best value amp...great features and sound for a small price" submitted June 10, 2004

By a customer from cinci.rr.com
Music Style: Punk
Sound: I haven't heard many other amps, other than my old $50 one, but this thing sounds great. It shakes my house at higher volumes. The effects sound great too, even with my crappy guitar. Feature: Wow. So many features on this thing. The 27 effects with 99 presets will keep you busy finding out what you like the best. Having 2 channels and the footswitch can really be helpful for switching to a different effect in the middle of a song. Quality: Sturdy as can be. Value: Great value. Great price for a ton of sweet features. It's a big amp for this price. Manufacturer Support: Just got it, idk. The Wow Factor: Cheap, with tons of features. Sturdy, great sounds and just a great buy. Overall: I probably won't need another amp with this. It's got everything I need for now.

"WOW" submitted June 14, 2006

Overall
Sound: WOW.. Two Jensen speakers with all those effects it doesnt get much better Feature: 99 effects what more do you want Ease of Use: look at the manuel for settings of effects Quality: Havent had a problem Value: your getting a lot for the price Manufacturer Support: havent dealt with them The Wow Factor: doesnt look to bad for an amp Overall: Effects are incredible for one amp

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted June 19, 2009

By a customer from qcrev.com
Music Style: Combination Folk, Pop and rock
Sound: The sound is great very versatile. Feature: The products come with a combination of effects that are very complexes for new users like my self. It was hard for my self to configure the way I think sounds good. Ease of Use: Not so easy. Manufacturer Support: Never used Support at this time. Overall: Until it dies on me (Hobby not playing pro)

"A pretty good amp." submitted February 4, 2008

Musical Background: Actice Musician
Music Style: Alternative rock and jazz
Sound: Sounds absolutely fabulous clean. It has a rich and solid tone. Unfortunately, the more distorted it gets, the more the richness goes away. Feature: It can only memorize two settings at a time, which was a drag. The effects did sound good though. Ease of Use: If you can use your brain, you can use this amp. All the buttons are labeled and its clear. The tone knobs help you change the sound to what you want very easily. Quality: I've had it for about a year and the plugs and knobs are a little loose, but other than that it still works just fine. Oh yeah, the effects part of the footswitch stopped working, but I believe thats due to the plug in the back and not the actual switch. Value: Its a great product for the price. I've used it in practice and performance and it worked out well. If you're looking into professional music you should upgrade though. Manufacturer Support: I haven't used it. The Wow Factor: It looks like a great seat, which it is=) Overall: I'll probably use this amp until it breaks. I'm used to it and I can't afford another. I've performed, practiced, and recorded with it and got most of what I wanted out of it. I was satisfied.

"well it was worth a shot" submitted March 24, 2014

By bill l in las vegas, NV
Musical Background: Guitar 5 yrs
Music Style: all
Overall: Amp was nice looking, built ok, sturdy. Plug it in, worked for 1 session then numbers and letters started showing up in fx window. Amp is having some internal conflict, no sound out of either speaker. called Behringer they said its a component issue.

"Go ahead and try one out for yourself." submitted December 17, 2007

Overall
Sound: limited to 3 amp models. for any money, this is a wonderful buy. Behringer should do blindfold sound tests. Would be embarassing for the snobs who must have vintage electronics........ most of the music today wouldnt know the difference between ANY of them. Feature: compared to other amps? that come with accessories? not! buy a nice name brand head and see what you get besides a $1000+ price tag. Ease of Use: verrry simple. way simpler than Wiitard for example, and the kids dont seemt to have a problem with that.... Quality: not built with tank parts. dont bash the plastic knobs, they break very easily when you hit them with a hammer. i bought them cuz they were very cost effective. WHEN one of them breaks, i might get something else to try, so far, i have to use them, they just keep on working........... Value: go out and buy a few other amps and tell me which ones are a better buy. Whoopla! Whoopla! I've been in sales. It's actually easier to seel higher priced stuff, people just dont accept it when they find a cheap anything that actually works. If Behringer merely doubled their prices, some fools would say the quality went up...... Manufacturer Support: have purchased 3 of these due to the utility/$$$.. one had a bad power supply. Behringer support gave me a new amp, service shop was local. seemed simple enough. The Wow Factor: i have 2, gave one away, Overall: for a combo. Maybe if you learn to play better, the amp will respond. Hey you're going to patch a 1/2 dozen boxes together and play geetar with your feet anyway, so why spend a fortune on a perfect amp that you are going to mangle the sound of anyway? But that means the sound ist there. It's all there. I like the 4/12 emulation with the "california" boogie sound, and set the gain/master to get the distortion I want. The mid and hi gain settings are outrageous.

"This is awesome" submitted February 9, 2008

Musical Background: Hobbiyst
Music Style: Classic rock, Jazz, Alt rock
Sound: the sound is great but some of the effects arent rite. Feature: it came with a footswitch pedal whitch i never use. Ease of Use: all u have 2 do is dial up an effect and its coming through the speakers. Quality: great Value: awesome Manufacturer Support: havent had any

"A true bummer." submitted November 14, 2007

Music Style: Phsycedelic
Sound: Sounded okay, effects were terrible. Feature: Tons of effects, not enough time spent on quality. Ease of Use: Plug and play Quality: Terrible quality. Input jack broke within a week. Rest of the board fried two days later after using the line in on the back. Value: Great value, if you get lucky. I didn't. Manufacturer Support: Ive never met such terrible support. Called them and talked to someone who sounded like they we're trying to talk above a TV. Looked through the website for a vendor to replace my item, 60% of the dealers listed on the site do not carry any of their products. The Wow Factor: Looks good, Sounds okay, built terrible. Overall: Im very disappointed in behringer. I was really expecting a lot more out of them. A true bummer.

"Less than Mediocre" submitted January 21, 2009

Musical Background: Still learning
Music Style: rock, metal, classical, freestyle
Sound: There is a lot of feedback issues with this amp. The sound is passable if you're going to play some heavy music. Clean, it sounds like crap. The one thing I like about it is you can crank it up and let me tell you... it is loud! Easily drowns out my drummer when cranked up, but honestly I wish I had shelled out the extra cash and invested in a better brand. Feature: wah feature sux. it has alot of effects which is cool. Comes with a footswitch which comes in handy Ease of Use: there is a bit of a learning curve here just remembering where all the presets are used, especially if you're a beginner. Quality: the input jack broke off inside of the cabinet. I had to unscrew the amp and slide it out to plug it back in and it constantly keeps coming unplugged so I have to leave all the screws loose for easy access. Value: this would be ok for a backup amp but you would be better off spending a little more for better quality. Manufacturer Support: Didn't bother The Wow Factor: It looks like a basic 2x12 combo amp. Overall: Right now I'm too cheap to buy a new amp, but When I buy a new amp i'll keep this for a loaner/backup. If it was stolen I would be mad at the crackhead who did it, then I would immediately forget about this amp and buy a better one. However I did start out learning guitar on this amp and it was loud enough for me to play with the band and get better. It's just that I've outgrown it.

"Perfect amp for any small gig or garage" submitted February 28, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Active musician (garage Band)
Music Style: Punk, Heavy metal/rock
Sound: The sound in this amp is amazing i bought a crate half stack and then i bought his cause this has all those effects but i honestly think this amp sounds better Feature: Includes a easy to use pedal to change channles and switch to tuner and the tuner is very easy to use i love that u can alos hook um two 60 watt set of loudspeakers on each side in the pack so it acts like a head for a half stack Quality: This is a great amp for club amd garage gigs that is another reason i purchesed it Value: Great price i feel i got my moneys worth i paid $279.99 Manufacturer Support: i honestly dont know i havent had to and i dont think i will need to comtact the company The Wow Factor: It is HUGE very SeXy Overall: Il never have to buy another amp (unless i need one for a bigger show)

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted March 24, 2008

Overall
Music Style: classic rock, classical, folk
Sound: You can get a lot of sounds out of it. Its loud. It gets a little poppy when turned up loud, but im sure its just my amp cable. I only gave it a 9 instead of a 10 because iv only played like 6 amps, so i dont feel that i can honestly give it a 10. Feature: It has nice effects. Some people say they suck but i think they sound fine. I don't know about the footswitch. I don't use it. Ease of Use: Its really easy to use. For some songs you have to mess around a little to get the perfect sound but i dont think that pulls it down to 9. All you have to do is plug and play. Really simple, just so much to choose from. Quality: Its really strong. I've built a lot of stuff and i know the constuction is built to last. I haven't had any problems with it so far. I don't think i ever will either. Value: For the price, nothing is better. Manufacturer Support: I have never needed it so i will give a 10 just for the heck of it. Overall: I dont think ill get another amp as long as this one works. So ill keep some money a long time. If theyre still around when i get ready for another one i will get another gmx212.

"great amp for beginers" submitted February 9, 2008

Musical Background: I play guitar and im in a band
Music Style: classic rock to Death metal
Sound: i get a mean metal sound out of it by cranking the gain and fliping all those little switches up. Feature: features suck so i bought a DIGITECH RP80 for some good effects Ease of Use: dude . if you cant get a good sound out of it you shouldnt be playing guitar Quality: ive had it for 2 years and not 1 problem with it Value: got it forr $500 with a guitar off of a friend Manufacturer Support: never had to call them and i hope i never have to The Wow Factor: looks nice Overall: i like the loudness and i hate the footswitch

"do not buy" submitted July 17, 2009

Overall
Sound: sucks Feature: dont work half the time Ease of Use: after you own it a few months it easy because the volume is all that will work Quality: will not hold longer than year Value: would be great if thir products would hold up Manufacturer Support: if you have a problem they will only make it worse The Wow Factor: i will never buy anything from berhinger again Overall: about 3 to 5 months you will need to buy one that works

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted January 7, 2007

Musical Background: Active Musician, Live and at practice
Music Style: Hard Rock/Hardcore
Sound: The clean channel is not very good at all. Distortion is very tinny with little reverb. Feature: Lots of effects although too many were almost identicle in sound. Ease of Use: Easy to use very basic to achieve the best sound you can get out of it. Quality: I've had it cut out on me a few times, the speakers are taking a beating after not to much use. Value: Too expencive might aswell save a bit more and get a solid set up. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: There is nothing special about the amp that makes it stand out above others. Overall: After a year im already searching for somethine else.

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted August 17, 2005

Overall
Sound: The built in FX are ok... You will be getting what you pay for. Feature: For the price this combo's got a lot... line in/out (which is why I bought it), midi controllable, foot-switchable, tape in/out, headphones jack, etc., etc. Quality: Here's where my problem comes in... apparently, I got one of the lemons compared to all you guys who love their GMX212. After 8 months of trouble free operation, mine just blew. It's a pain in the @$$ to get it fixed as well... see support below. Value: In my situation - no - this is not comparable to other amps on the market. I bought this amp for studio recording mainly... I don't think it would survive on the road giggin'. Manufacturer Support: This score would be a lot worse, but... at least the support rep answers his phone. If something goes wrong with your amp, you HAVE to contact Behringer first to get an RMA number - THEN you get to pay for shipping to the repair depot of THEIR choice. I've got a Behringer rep 15 mins from my house, but NO... Behringer says I have to pay to ship this boat anchor across the state to have repair depot keep it for 2 months and then charge me to fix their piece of $hit. I've owned at least 15 different amps over the past dozen years, and this is the first one to ever give me a problem... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Overall: again... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

"Crappy amp! I'd rather play without an amp than with this one." submitted February 25, 2008

Overall
Sound: It sounds really terrible! Get a tube amp. Feature: Quite many effects but they're useless because like i already said it sounds like crap. Ease of Use: It's easy to use though Quality: Would be satisfied but the speakers aren't good and there's always this noise in the gain mode Value: price is ok. you can't expect too much for 250 $ Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with support The Wow Factor: I think nobody who's ever played it would want it.

Behringer GMX212 V-Tone Customer Review submitted January 24, 2007

Overall
Music Style: anything but rap and death metal
Sound: the sounds was absoloutly awful. to get a good clean sound is impossible. The effects were alright but they changed the volume quite a bit and most of them sounded the same. This is also true with a good lead sound which is also unaccomplishable. Feature: The main reason i bought this is because the amp had so many features which is true but NONE of them work well. The modeling amps is a joke and i really mean a joke. I would expect this sound out of some crappy headphones. Ease of Use: the effects were semi easy to use if you had the manual to tell you which number was what effect Quality: it never broke but i stopped using it almost as soon as i got it. Value: i would pay no more than 100 dollars for this amp... the only good thing i can say is that it is really loud Manufacturer Support: never had to use them except with the behringer pedal i bought with it... that was more useless than this amp The Wow Factor: all the features really sucked me in to buying this amp so beware consumers dont make the same mistake Overall: CRAP! for the price this is insane! I paid 50 dollars more for my line 6 spider III and I kick my self in the butt for not buying that first. I would defiantly recomend that amp instead of this one and if you are stupid enough to buy this one DONT buy the footpedal to you see if you like the amp(which you wont if you have any musical experience)

When you call, mention priority code 160Z-8950. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976