When you call, mention priority code 209-FML0

Rating and Reviews: Behringer FCA202 FireWire

Behringer's 2-in, 2-out FCA202 FireWire interface gives you high-resolution 24-bit A/D/A conversion in a rugged chassis great for on-the-go recording.

"Poor Firewire recording device." submitted February 12, 2007

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: RE
Sound: This is a follow up. Do not buy this devixe if it mainly used for recording. You will be disappointed. it is flat, lifeless, 1-dimensional at best. It is sad as tis is a great "listening" device. As a firewire recording device I would look at the M-Audio line of Firewire devices. I know this device is only $80, but I have 10 year old sound cards that record way better than this. As a heradphone amp it is fine. Value: Rate it a 9 for listening RAte it a 3 for recording
31 of 36 people (86.11%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Incredible sound, unbelievable value (really!)" submitted January 18, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: music composer and producer
Music Style: alternatechnodustrial
Sound: This thing is The Bomb. My God, does it sound good. It's just so accurate and transparent. And the noise floor is so low that you can't even tell that it's on if there's not something playing! NOTE: If you're using Windows, the FCA202 has to have XP! I made the mistake of buying it, so it sat on the shelf for a while. But I just built a new XP machine, and added this into the mix. Wow, am I glad I did. The FCA 202 is really easy to install, and it SOUNDS WONDERFUL. Feature: I really wish this thing had some MIDI, but at the price for which it sells it would be unfair to mark it down for lacking it. I really like the "ease of use" that the FCA202 has. No fuss, no muss. Just really, really great sound. Ease of Use: Mentioned above. As long as you have XP or Mac OSX and Firewire, I just don't see how you could go wrong. This is different, because lots of times audio cards are tricky and aggrivating to set up on PC's. That's just not a problem with the FCA202, at least it wasn't for me. Quality: A sexy, sturdy box, good connectors, but the volume control feels a tad bit cheap. No big deal, but since everything else is so perfect I notice this little quibble now and then. Value: I think this Behringer audio interface is a dynamite product, with really unusual value for the money. I know this seems like some kind of adoring, "fan club" kind of review, but I swear I am actually very hard to please. The FCA202 just really works well, and it sounds terrific. What more could you ask? Manufacturer Support: Not known. No support was needed. The Wow Factor: This thing is the answer to my prayers. Getting good, really reliable, high quality sound on a Windows PC is hard. The FCA202 delivers. I will consider other Behringer products in the future simply because this one is so great.

"Thank you Behringer!" submitted September 17, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Records for video prouctions. Considering a professional recording studio.
Music Style: Mainly classical, rock, R&B, new age.
Sound: Heard through Behringer Truth B2031A speakers, incredible. Just incredible. Agree with the commentator from Denver, Colorado. This thing is a dynamite, solid, simple, and above all works and FAR exceeds expectations. Never mind the price. Price is relative anyways. Price is not the absolute determinant of quality and value. Sun light is free, air is free, water is free, whereas you could pay hundreds and thousands for computer software and human made devices. Feature: The power, effectiveness and true beauty of simplicity. Ease of Use: The power, effectiveness and true beauty of simplicity. Quality: Very good. Solid and "professional." It works. Sound out is very good like I said. Recording sound of course depends on the quality of the mic and mic preamp, etc. Value: It's a very good value. Manufacturer Support: Don't know. The Wow Factor: Small, solid, visually attractive, mobile, works. Overall: I am very satisfied with this device. I'm thankful to Behringer.

"good sturdy live soundcard" submitted June 16, 2006

Music Style: MEtal /
Sound: i use it for live playing. has a decent latency and sounds ok for live use. hence the balanced outputs aswell. i suggest you get smth else if you are going to use it jut for home recording / mixing / mastering , like a m-audio or a presonus. Feature: not much really , just firewire cables. Ease of Use: installs easier than some of my old pci boards and pretty easy to use. no rockett science here. Quality: metal case , very sturdy! will hold up to my treatment Value: at this price its a good live soundcard.but thats all , not very good for mastering / mixing or recording . Manufacturer Support: not yet

"Garbage company no support for OSX 10.3 and above." submitted May 7, 2013

By Michael L
Musical Background: Piano, Guitar & Bass
Overall: Trash product if you are running OSX 10.4 it will not run at all. No fixes offered Item discontinued Do Not Buy This Garbbage.

"good product horrible latency" submitted December 14, 2011

Overall
Sound: THis product makes great sound. Perfect for vocals and guitar. Feature: Only a frequency changer and a latency bar. Ease of Use: This product is awesome. but the latency kills it all. there is a very annouying 1.00ms latency issue because you can't turn the latency off. and when your recording every ms counts Value: Not worth it. Move on to the next product. Manufacturer Support: I can't get anyone to help me with the problem of not being able to turn off the latency The Wow Factor: I bought this used but still is very inneffective with the lag that you CAN NOT get rid of/ Overall: This product is going on my shelf

When you call, mention priority code 209-FML0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976