When you call, mention priority code 15WZ-QN9Z

Rating and Reviews: Behringer FBQ6200 EQ

With feedback detection, dedicated limiters, a pink noise generator and more, the Behringer FBQ6200 is much more than just a 31 band equalizer.

"full featured EQ with subwoofer out" submitted May 12, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Overall
Sound: It does what I expected. I bought it to replace a Behringer DSP8024 as the main EQ for my PA. Althought I think the DSP8024 is a superior EQ, the menu driven adjustments are cumbersome when playing and running sound at the same time. I decided to simplify my setup. I also eliminated the crossover since the FBQ6200 has a sub out built in. Feature: The FBQ6200 has all the features I wanted between the mixer and power amps. Equalization, Limiting,Crossover. Ease of Use: Simple and effective. Quality: I have a lot of Behringer gear. The only one that has given me trouble is UB2442FX mixer (preamps). I have no complaints on the sound quality of anything I have used. Value: feature to price ratio can't be beat. Manufacturer Support: I wish schematics were available for their gear. I am a tech and prefer to fix things myself. If you have to pay a tech to fix things, you are probably better to replace it. The Wow Factor: practical. Overall: I don't expect to replace this. It does what I want. If it was stolen I would replace it with the same model.

Behringer FBQ6200 EQ Customer Review submitted September 14, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist and mobile sound system owner
Music Style: techno and disco
Sound: im using BBE482i unbalance maximizer with this product Feature: the useful feature i love about this product is the mono subwoofer... Quality: a reliable product,i use this product as a part of my mobile sound system The Wow Factor: it will surely turn heads when expose to other mobile sound sytem Overall: im planning to add another Behringer FBQ6200 Ultragraph 2x31 Band Equalizer with FBQ to my system
24 of 38 people (63.16%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Behringer FBQ6200 Ultragraph Pro" submitted March 28, 2013

By a customer from inorbit.com
Overall
Overall: very good

When you call, mention priority code 15WZ-QN9Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976