When you call, mention priority code 171R-L4T6

Rating and Reviews: Behringer FBQ3102 EQ

Customize the sound of your live or studio setup with this 31-band Behringer EQ. It has 2 channels, instant feedback detection and a dedicated subwoofer.

"Works Fine, Lasts a Long Time!!" submitted March 24, 2010

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Musical Background: Life-Time--48 yrs. local and Road.
Music Style: Vintage Rock/Country/Blues.
Sound: This thing works pretty well. I like the Sub-Woofer output. I have discovered that you can drive 2 separate stereo Power Amps at the same time, by taking the appropriate cables [(2) XLRm-XLRF] [(2) TRSm to XLR]. Utilizing the (2) 1/4 TRS to XLR cables for one amp, and the (2)XLRm-XLRf for the other. !! DISCLAIMER!!-- I couldn't Find Anything in THE BOOK, that said YOU COULDN'T, and --No Smoke 'N Flames, Soooo---!! As far as sound quality, it sounds good [and Quiet] using a Sampson 1248 mixer and a Crown power amp. The Old Peavey CS-800 is a little Noisy, but--That's the amp. Feature: The FBQ is Nice, you can dial out Feedback Before it Happens. Ease of Use: Pretty much, Plug 'N Play, fits the rack well-- Quality: Probably as good as any other, good Price Point, lots of Bang for the Buck. Cosmetics and layout good. Very LIGHT, Keep it in a Rack, or Case. I have several vintage MXR EQs, in case of a failure, but I don't think they're Necessary. Have'n't used it on the Road, but, in my Road- Runner Rack, I wouldn't worry about Accidents-- Keep Bam Bam th' drummer away from the set-up, an' you'll be Fine!! Value: Worth the money, Unless you're a Gear Snob, then Nothin'll do, but the High Priced Stuff. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any problems with ANY Behringer Stuff, an' I've got a Bunch. Overall: I'll keep it till the Rack Ears fall off, an' they're pretty good! Other Guys I Know like the Behringer EQs--So---! I'd Buy Another one, if this one was stolen by some Krack Head. It works as well as any others I've used.

"Great Sound" submitted August 28, 2006

By a customer from knology.net
Music Style: rock, jazz, R&B, Dance, CCM
Sound: Sound is outstanding. My older furman eq was clean, but very muddy in comparison. Bass is tight but full, no slop. Highs are crystal. I don't mean to go overboard, but the sound quality rivals eqs 3 times as costly. Feature: I'm knocking it down 2 notches because of the fbq feature. As an EQ, it does everything it should. Hi and lo pass filters are convenient if not redundant. Sub x-over is fine. The FBQ is handy, but not complete. Intensity of glowing sliders shows sound levels per frequency, but that's it. You can visually identify strong/weak spots, but you still need your ears. What it does do is make tuning quicker, but it does not do it for you. Feedback will show up as one bright slider, so you can quickly nab it/tune it if you ring the room, but folks who know the "I don't have a RTA-capable EQ" methods will find this only a convenience. Folks that don't know how to tune a room by ear will not benefit from this feauture. A noise insert & a measurement mic insert would make it work... Ease of Use: It's an EQ... Quality: I think it's built well. Sliders feel precise and smooth, but strike me as delicate. House installs = fine. The controls don't feel up to the occassional woopsie that gigging encounters. I'm knocking it 3 points because, like alot of Berhinger gear, there's a really nasty power-off pop. I mean, I hate to even expose powered-off gear to the surge. Value: Outstanding sound at minimal cost. Manufacturer Support: No experience. The Wow Factor: turn on fbq and the lights go nuts...if you're into that sort of thing. Overall: Its a static install. I'll use it indefinently.
56 of 58 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Doubled my feedback-free headroom" submitted October 29, 2011

Overall
Sound: So far so good. This is my second Behringer EQ (two different facilities) and haven't had a problem with either. This EQ has actually reduced my overall system "pop" noises at system power on/off. Feature: No complaints on features. My biggest reason for purchasing was to reduce feedback. Ten minutes of terrible ringing/screeching noises while notching the offending ranges down just 2-4db did wonders. The FBQ system located the problematic areas for me well. I haven't tested the sub out connector, but I like the built in option with the crossover adjustment right there. For better or worse the crossover frequency adjustment knob is on the back. Ease of Use: Straightforward controls. If you've used an EQ, this is no different. Gain, high cut, low cut, eq on/passthrough, and FBQ for feedback detection. I wouldn't recommend relying on FBQ for live hunting. It won't show you much until after everyone is holding their ears. Quality: Only owned it for a week. No problems so far. Value: As long as it lasts 4+ years I'll be plenty happy with my purchase. Time will tell. Overall: So far it has done exactly what I needed it to. As long as reasonable expectations are made on this device, reasonable results will be the result. I have a poorly laid out physical setup where cardoid mics point at the same wall that reference speakers point to. The reflection feedback off that wall has been a severe thorn. Installing this EQ allowed my gain-before-feedback to be almost doubled. This is with two cardoid stand mics and two cardoid hanging choir mics all wide open. The entry level audio techs that sometimes run the board are going to have to try in order to cause feedback now.

"An amazing product for a cheap price" submitted September 3, 2009

Overall
Sound: It has a crisp clear sound, It sounds like an Equalizer that is at least double the price Feature: FBQ, when you press this button the lights look cool Ease of Use: Very Simple and straight forward Quality: It has great sound quality Value: It is very cheap compared top the quality Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it The Wow Factor: It has a very modern yet rugged design Overall: I will definitely use this for every thing that I can
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Looking for Bang for your Buck this is the EQ for you if you are doing live mixing!" submitted May 2, 2011

By a customer from netscape.net
Overall
Musical Background: Those who can do - I fiddle about & have some good equipment to facilitate my shows!
Music Style: Alt-Country-Swamp-Rockabilly-Acoustic-Rockin'-Jam
Sound: Ordered 1 worked great, got 2 more on order! Price & Performance are just what the doctor ordered! Would have to spend a lot more the see a difference Feature: All you need - standard hook-up Ease of Use: Doesn't get much easier Quality: No problems yet - seems pretty sturdy Value: I challenge you to find a better EQ for anywhere near this price Manufacturer Support: I have not needed support with problems, but their website is easy to manuever around & I downloaded PDF manuals onto my lap-top for easy access The Wow Factor: Nice LED's for a little of that guilty pleasure bonus points! Overall: Buy one if you can get one

Behringer FBQ3102 EQ Customer Review submitted December 1, 2006

Sound: the subwoofer output is effected buy the graphic eq part, so if you want to use it as a crossover, it won't work. if you drop the lows in the graphic eq part it will pull the lows out of the sub out. same with the low cut knob, it is NOT a dedicated sub out because everything else effect's it.
26 of 32 people (81.25%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Same bang as the rest for less!" submitted March 29, 2011

Musical Background: Home and live audio
Music Style: 80's
Sound: I own 3 of these which I use on my home theatre and looking to buy 2 more! It help me boost and cut what I need to get the most out of movies, music and more! On need to pay more for another brand when all you need is right here!

When you call, mention priority code 171R-L4T6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976