When you call, mention priority code 140Q-2ST0

Rating and Reviews: Behringer EPQ2000 Amp

Got a lot of passive speakers to push? This workhorse power amp offers massive bang for buck, with 2 x 1000 watts into 4 ohms or 2 x 600 watts into 8 ohms.

"Awesome Amp" submitted February 10, 2013

By Don B in Hedgesville, WV
Musical Background: Dj for 5 years
Music Style: Top 40 / Old School
Overall: This amp is great! I use this as my main amp powering 2 Yamaha S115V speakers. Sound is crisp and clean with no noise or anything undesirable! And to think I was about to get an amp that cost twice as much just because of a name. That would have been a very bad mistake on my end. You cant go wrong with this amp!!

"Just my opinion people. Hope you find this info useful." submitted January 25, 2011

Musical Background: Soundman keyboardist
Music Style: Country, Funk, dance
Sound: I use this workhorse as a monitor amp most of the time. 2 channels of nearly 1000 watts each @ 4 ohms (and quite quiet too). It's so nice having that much power in a 11 in deep amp weighing in around 15lbs. Feature: No add-ons, just a decent awg power cord needed to get the juice flowin. Ease of Use: Limiter, crossover, use it any way you need to. Very simple operation and I like the limiter idea to help (some) protect the speakers. This amp will serve every purpose that you need at a GREAT price for that much clean power. Easy on the back AND the wallet. Quality: Threw this thing into a simple rack case with out covers and it's plenty protected for the road. Since you're getting a great deal on the cost of the amp, use the extra money you would've spent on something that costs more (and does the same thing) and put it into a rack. Since this thing in only 11" deep you can use a short rack (short depth) too. Value: Best bang for your buck out there providing you with power and features that you'd have to spend much more money on going with a different name. Behringer products have yet to fail or let me down in any way over the last 8 years. Manufacturer Support: Game this one a 9 as I've never had to contact Behringer on ANY of thier products that I own (mixers and power amps). The Wow Factor: Since I already own one of these, I'll say this. Find a power amp (Crown/QSC/Peavey/etc etc) and price out a 600 watts into 8 ohms and 1000 watts into 4 ohms with a limiter, a built in cross over, and comparable features power amp with this one and I know you'll give a lot of consideration to buy this power amp. Overall: It does what it says and then some, like a good product should for any amout of money. Thank you Behringer
32 of 33 people (96.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Amp!" submitted October 3, 2013

By CATALINO R in BRADENTON, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a dj/kj for over 20 years, I Sing and play the classical guitar.
Music Style: TROPICAL SALSA, MERENGUE, BACHATA, REGGAETON, CLUB
Overall: I recieved the EPQ-2000 at 1:00 pm today and hooked it up to a Peavey 15" x 800 watts R.M.S. Low Rider sub @ 8 in a meticulously built custom made 7 s.f. vented enclosure with a 250 hz. low pass passive eminence crossover. and put it to use with two 10" x 2 way custum built mains and boy does this amp. rock the paint of the walls! My sub enclosure is tuned to a spot on 30 hz. and the bass is clean atriculate and very musical. It is not heavy and its compact size made it fit perfectly in my 4 space SKB work station. For under $300.00 there is no better deal out there.

"So much for big names." submitted September 28, 2013

By Catalino R in Bradenton, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years in DJ and karaoke. Classical Guitar and vocalist.
Music Style: All type of music depending on gigs.
Overall: To start, I borrowed this little work horse from a freind before commiting to buy one and I have to admit that I like ith more than my QSC GX7 costing twice as much. Same features plus bridge into 8ohms unlike the aforementioned is what convinced me. I am going to use this as my subwoofer to power a 15" Peavey Lowrider tuned to approximately 30 hz. at 45% capacity (approximately 800 watts RMS) and use my EPX 2800 for two home made high power mains that can handle 400 watts RMS @ 8ohms easily. I tried this combination at a recent gigs for felllow DJ and every one was asking what was i using that sounded so loud and clear. As DJs and fellow musicians, the were surprised to HEAR such quality audio comming from this budget sensitive gear. It filled up a 300 person capacity hall with no signs of fatigue the limiter althogh on, was never activated due to over peaking stress. So much for big names in audio. QSC has been the bently for DJs in the past at a pricey range (and by this I am not implying that you don't get what you are paying for) but to get one more feature and for half the price of a supposedly better product, is what most of people who are on a tight budget look for. Props to Behringer for their awsome amplifiers. I will not use any other brand until they prove me wrong and experience doesn't fib. I gave the manufacture support a low score becaus I've never had any issues with Behringer products.

"The best" submitted August 30, 2011

Overall
Sound: I use it for house parties and its just perfect. It has the power and it sounds clean and clear. Value: Best money iv'e evet spent, well worth iy. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any problems with it, so i have't had the need to contact anyone. Overall: For a long time, hope i never have to replace it but if i do it will be with the same or the same brand.

"Waste of $$$, POOR customer service, 3 month warranty repair turnaround" submitted September 21, 2011

By a customer from ddtcman.com
Musical Background: Professional DJ
Quality: 2 of these amps have failed on me now... never run past 60% but burn the outputs running 3-4 hour gigs. It is taking 3 months for Behringer to make repairs under warranty. Behringer has restructured and merged with other companies and the products/services are compromised. Manufacturer Support: Poor response for warranty repair. Have to jump through paper multiple times and after a week you might get an RA #. 3 month's minimum for warranty repair.

When you call, mention priority code 140Q-2ST0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976