When you call, mention priority code 1548-7ZQP

Rating and Reviews: Behringer EPA900 Europort

This portable PA system fits in its own suitcase! With 4 XLR mic channels, 2 stereo channels, onboard effects and 900 watts of power, it's ready for the gig.

"Worth every penny. And then some." submitted June 24, 2012

By Len Mitchell in Seymour, CT
Musical Background: Singer, Drums: 30 years, Keyboard: 20 years, DJ: 28 years
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, R&B, Funk
Overall: I bought this system for the upcoming summer season with all the outdoor activities I have planned. The first test for the EPA900 was the biggest: a Jimmy Buffett tailgate in Mansfield MA on 6/23. Setup was super easy. Ten minutes from taking the EPA900 out of the bus, it was set up and ready to go. My main concern before powering up was wether or not our generator would be able to handle powering the sound and our blenders simultaneously. Turns out that it wasn't much of an issue. From the first note everyone within listening range was impressed with the sound quality - crisp highs and very good bass. I could crank the volume loud enough and was only dialed up about half way. The only minor issue I had was when we had really bassy reggae songs at high volume - you could hear the sound cutting out with each boom... a quick adjustment of the EQ remedied that. Speaking of the EQ, there is some adjustments you need to make to really make the EPA900 shine. Definitely use the EQ (set to your preference) and for an outside environment, I chose setting 40 on the digital effects. That gave the system a slight echo which was pleasant and subtle. Overall this is an outstanding product and I can't wait to try hooking up a guitar and mike to it later on this summer to test its live sound.

"BUY THIS UNIT!!!" submitted September 17, 2009

By a customer from aggressivetech.net
Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: Plenty of bass and the on board EQ makes customizing the sound a breeze! Lots of power! Behringer comes through again! I also plugged in an Ipod to it and used it outdoors at a pool party..ROCKS THE YARD! Indoor venues will benefit from the 20' speaker cables that allow for perfect speaker placement for optimal sound. Feature: Lots of inputs and on board effects! The only reason I gave it a 9 overall instead of a 10 is that the wheels on the bottom could be a little larger. Rolling this unit over carpet could be made easier with larger "in-line skate" type wheels, but it is manageable. Comes with a mic and mic cable and 2-20' speaker cables too. :-) Ease of Use: Plug it in and turn it on! Doesn't get any easier! Quality: Haven't had it long, but seems to be built like a tank. All plastic shell, which helps with portability, but thick and sturdy. Latches work great and seem to be high quality stuff! I would expect nothing less from Behringer. Value: Excellent value for the $$$. Behringer sells almost everything cheaper than their competitors and their quality is top notch! Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it. I own Behringer 15" powered PA speakers too and I have needed zero support so far. Good stuff coming out of their factory! The Wow Factor: Very cool design! Looks great and compacts easily for storage. This unit ROCKS!!! Cool design, lots of features, plenty power, excellent sound, cheap price...what else could you ask for? BUY IT!!! Overall: If it were to be lost or stolen, I would buy another one immediately!!!
134 of 143 people (93.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I find this product for my Karaoke business. It fits in the back of a car or trunk with ease. The rolling part i find a little a" submitted September 2, 2011

Musical Background: Karaoke Host/DJ
Music Style: All types
Sound: The Behringer Euro port Pa is perfect for a mobil Karaoke unit. the sound quality is excellent for small to medium venues. The quality of sound is equal to their speaker line which I also own two 15 inch speakers. Feature: This is a great plug and play unit. No additional cords are needed. They are located and nicely stored in the back of the mixer unit. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. If you use a regualr mixer no matter the brand then you can use this. I can hook up more that one microphine and two other devices (and I pad or ipod) for additional music. Quality: It unit is rugged however I do have a little difficulty in closing the unit, so I just use it in three part. Seperate all the parts are light enough to carry! Value: It is worth the price of the unit for a portable PA system. Manufacturer Support: No need for customer support at this time. If I need support, I can contact the retailer or the priduct manufacturer. The Wow Factor: The features are very easy and clear. It is a standard color. I would not want it in a lighter color for the wear and dirt so black in the best color for this. The product I do find as little heavy but compared to other portable units it is the same or a little lighter. (70 pounds). It is pratical for my use and set up that I need! Overall: This product will last me a long time. I would not look for anything else at this time. If I expand my busnies and feeel that I need more output then I would stay with the same make.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Well worth the price!" submitted April 15, 2012

By R D Bentson
Musical Background: Mostly the system is used for PA events
Overall: I just got my EPA900 system and I paired it with VocaPros 4 UHF rechargeable wireless mics systems and I LOVE IT. We have used the system at church, parties and get togethers and it has been fantastic. it also makes a nice stereo for pool or yard parties when you plug in your iPod. BUY IT..you wont regret it!

"Plusses and A Minus" submitted October 3, 2013

By Vivek Kumar in Flower Mound, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I love to sing and sing and sing. Don't play any instrument.
Music Style: Hindi Movie songs, Ghazals, Pop songs.
Overall: Plusses: Excellent sound, Adequate power for a party of about 100 people, Digital Mixer a big plusMinuses: Heavy and Bulky compared to competitors, Unstable while rolling on the wheels, Karaoke channel does not work well - too much ghost noise.

"Look for another option" submitted January 4, 2012

Overall
Sound: Normal Quality: I do not recomend it, both cross over burn out! and the side clips are too weak Value: good price Manufacturer Support: ZZsound has outstanding service, BEHRINGER manufactur Zero support, I am still waitng for any answer to my claims Overall: Definetively buy a different brand

When you call, mention priority code 1548-7ZQP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976