When you call, mention priority code 16XZ-PPD3

Rating and Reviews: Behringer EP2000 Amp

Play long and loud with this Behringer amp. It generates up to 1300 watts and stays cool with back-to-front venting and DC and thermal overload protection.

"Little Beast." submitted October 30, 2012

By catalino r in bradenton, FL
Overall
Musical Background: classical guitarist. dj/kj, singer.
Music Style: Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton, Bachata, Club/Dance/Techno
Overall: I just got mine via fedex and was very impressed with how quik and accurate the delivery was. I am pushing an 8 ohm, 800 watt r.m.s., 15" Peavy Low Rider sub in a 6.5s.f.vented enclosure well insulated and etremely strong. At the dial set at half the amps power,. the speaker wants to break out of the enclosure. The bass power this beast puts out when in bridge mode is unlike anything I have listened to in that price range. I may have to purchase a Low Rider Max. I should have purchased the EP4000. This is not the amp for people with bad backs. It is very well built and weighs over 40 pounds.

"Great value, quality sound and reliable!" submitted June 16, 2010

By a customer from fljax.com
Musical Background: DJ / KJ
Music Style: All Types
Sound: Excellent sound quality and produces great bass reflex. I use this for DJ and KJ purposes and it pushes quality sound to my two Peavey DJS4 speakers. Feature: Not many features for this unit, it's simply plug and play with twin output controls. Ease of Use: Extremely easy to use, simply plug and play. Quality: I've had this unit for two years now with no issues. Unit appears to be well made, heavy and sturdy. Value: Great value! No other manufacture comes close to producing such a high powered unit at such a low price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with the company on this product. The Wow Factor: Very sturdy unit, black in color and rack mountable.....as a DJ I can honestly say that when first installed and fired up it was a real turn on! Overall: I expect to keep this product as long as possible - if it fails, I'll replace it with the exact same model!
28 of 31 people (90.32%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Behringer EP2000" submitted March 19, 2014

By Steven A in Dadeville, AL
Musical Background: Soundman for rock band, vocals, guitar
Music Style: Rock, country
Overall: After purchasing an EP4000 from a friend, I chose the EP2000 to drive a pair of 8 ohm 400 watt Crates exclusively. It delivered. I've beat the EP4000 pretty hard doing outdoor shows without ANY problem... Heat. noise, clipping, or otherwise... For the price, I can easily compete with the bands that go deep in their pockets for comparable power. Though I have rated manufacturer support high without ever using it, I'm pretty sure with this distributor, I've found a winner.

"Damn Good Amp" submitted May 28, 2014

By Daniel D in Sun Valley, NV
Musical Background: 40 year profesional, guitar, bass, drums, piano. Studio
Music Style: Rock, c-w, blues, bluegrass
Overall: This amp kicks but!!! Swapped out my Crowns for these. At 2 ohms the Crowns would get hot. Not these EPs. They were cold to the touch. Fan is loud, but it keeps them cool, plus the amp racks are up stage and I am FOH, so I don't here them anyway.

"This Amp IS GREAT!!!!!" submitted March 6, 2012

By Richie Manuel in Alexandria , LA
Musical Background: Mobile dj for 12 years
Music Style: All music styles...variety dj
Overall: I just bought this amp and i put it to the test the following weekend Djing outdoors at a festival. I pushed my equipment to the limit without any problems at all. I spun records for 7 hours and played it loud and this amp paired with the EUROLIVE VP2520 speakers made me a believer in Behringer... Great Job!
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 16XZ-PPD3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976