When you call, mention priority code 144Y-MT4Y

Rating and Reviews: Behringer DR600 Reverb

The Behringer DR600 is a great way to add reverb to your rig. With 24-bit processing and several different sounds, the Behringer DR600 is a great choice.

"A fine unit" submitted September 17, 2012

By James Carlson in Rochester, MN
Musical Background: 35+ years
Music Style: Rock, hard rock, metal, etc.
Overall: My new amp has an effects loop but no reverb. Using this pedal the problem is solved very nicely. Playing with the settings provides some interesting choices in reverbs and if one really wants to you can create some very nice soundscapes. For me though, I basically set and forget it, getting a very nice clean bit of verb to give the guitar some depth. And the price? Fantastic!

"Behringer DR600 stereo reverb" submitted December 16, 2013

By S Flo in Sacramento, CA
Musical Background: Semi-pro guitarist 23 years
Music Style: Progressive metal, Blues, Hard rock
Overall: This pedal is an obvious homage to it's Boss counterpart but that's OK cause it works great sounds fantastic and has all the same features. The difference being that this pedal is housed in plastic, that being said is not to say it's going to come apart on you. Its thick plastic, the only weak link is the pedal switch the hinge is weak and the switch it activates is small and fragile. Not a problem for me I don't wail on my pedals just something to be aware of. But it's a great deal if you buy pedals for sound and they don't necessarily need to be built like a tank.

"Behringer DR600 - "Wetter is Better!!"" submitted August 26, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician - played professionally for 15yrs, studio work etc...
Music Style: American! Rock-n-Roll, Soul, Blues, Country, Pop, Christian etc...
Feature: The range of features on this pedal is generous, particularly considering the price! Lots of 'verbs to choose from, and all of them are useful. Ease of Use: This pedal is incredibly simple to use[I didn't even crack open the manual!]. Turn the dial to the reverb style of your choice, and set the tone/level as desired. Quality: This pedal is made of plastic. That being said, it is sturdy enough to have on stage and not worry. This is my second Behringer pedal, and if you take care of it it will take care of you! Value: This pedal is an honest-to-goodness steal. Awesome reverb sounds, for a small price. Manufacturer Support: I've not dealt with the company, because I've had no issues. The Wow Factor: This is just a practical addition to my setup. The reverb on a backup amp broke and instead of fixing it, I bought this. I figured this way, I could use this reverb in many different applications[in my electric rig, for acoustic gigs, recording etc.] Overall: This product has surpassed my expectations. It does what I need it to do, plus a whole lot more. And, it was easy on my wallet!

"Great reverb pedal for the price." submitted January 1, 2011

Musical Background: Full Time Hobbyist
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: The reverb on my Peavey Classic 30 is noisy as mot of them are. I bought this pedal to replace that reverb sound I need on many classic rock instrumentals. The various sounds you can achieve with this pedal is amazing for it's low price. Feature: The product provides 4 dials..that's quite a few for an inexpensive pedal. The dials allow you to get a great number of different reverb sounds. Also it's easy to get at and change the battery. Ease of Use: This pedal is very easy to use. Just plug it into your effects loop and go. Quality: For the price of this product, I think the quality is fine. It's a plastic case, but if taken care of, I'm sure it will last a long time. Value: Great value for the money. I needed a usable pedal and this really fit the bill. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used it as yet. Product worked as advertised. The Wow Factor: I don't think any of my pedals has real sex appeal. This one fits in fine and looks good in the loop. Overall: Very satisfied with the price, value and usability of this pedal.

"close but no cigar" submitted February 14, 2012

By steve T in garden grove, CA
Musical Background: 40 drums, guitar, vocalist
Music Style: 50 60 70 rock
Overall: Almost all Beringer boxes are made of plastic and use the same basic shell. That is not a real issue cause they hold up pretty well. My main beef with this two fold. Least of which is the fact that when you turn on the power to your effects array, most Beringer boxes on automatically in the on position. Don't get that. Secondly and specifically to the reverb when adjusting the intensity of the reverb, the higher you turn it the more guitar attack you lose. By the time you turn it all the way, it's just an echo with barely any attack. I would never have use for that. Don't know who would.

"Cheaply made, plastic unit. Very good effects, very bad construction." submitted May 13, 2012

By Miles L in Austin, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Professional-almost fifty years.
Music Style: Eclectic
Overall: The first unit failed out of the box. The blue "on" light is overpowering. The battery access is a bad joke: You pop a retractable pin out with a ballpoint pen. It's hit or miss, and the pedal spring can go flying, as it's not attached! This unit eats fresh batteries. With a new Duracell, you get one hour. Get the AC adapter. So far, with the adapter, my second unit is hanging in there. I put it face down, onstage, to keep myself from being blinded by the blue light. On a positive note: The effects sound very good.

"Right kind of Reverb for the American Alien" submitted June 22, 2009

By a customer from netscape.com
Musical Background: Signed Artist
Sound: The sound is amazing to me.. im running it through a Epiphone les paul custom and a crate halfstack.. it gives me the glowing push sound... and has beautiful angelic oohs and ahhhs sounding almost like a chorus when i run it with my soul vibe and original ibanez cs5 chorus Feature: i give it a nine because it doesnt have the surround reverb but i can put it through the gate channel and compress my sound with my digital pedal and nearly create the surround reverb im looking for... Ease of Use: very easy and very accurate i absolutely love experimenting with this pedal definately a cool pedal to have. Quality: not bad.. it isnt build like my soul vibe or my other metal plated pedals but it will be just fine i assume. Value: to me its the absolute best bang for the buck as far reverb is concerned it will be at the front of my pedalboard for many yearsx to come. Manufacturer Support: ? i dont know a whole lot about behringer this is my first product from them but ill give them props for having such a affordable pedal and useful at the same time The Wow Factor: not the sexiest pedal i own but it does the trick with its sound Overall: ill hang on to this pedal as long as i live i dont believe in trashing something like this even if i find a better reverb pedal im 25 and kids these days dump out pedals because they have a better or newer one... one day down the road these era pedals will be worth something maybe even magical lol jk

When you call, mention priority code 144Y-MT4Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976