When you call, mention priority code 20G-DDKV

Rating and Reviews: Behringer CX2310 SuperX

Designed for the working musician, this versatile Behringer crossover features balanced inputs and outputs and an adjustable subwoofer.

"Nice Value" submitted May 31, 2010

By a customer from earthlink.net
Overall
Musical Background: player, sr and studio audio
Music Style: whatever
Sound: Unit is clean enough, and measures very flat. Haven't had the opportunity to overload inputs yet. Feature: LOVE the output mutes! Also very nice to have polarity reverse on everything. Ease of Use: Typical crossover, shoudn't need the manual, unless it's your first rodeo. Quality: Even though I own a few Behringer products, because you do get a lot bang for the buck in many cases, there is still something a little cheesy about their stuff. Having said that, I still use my Feedback Destroyers as parametrics (usually). And the DI100's are okay, coz they're so cheap you can throw 'em away when they quit working. Value: Like I say, great bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: no experience The Wow Factor: It's just a basic piece of gear.... Overall: So far, this unit has been fine. Time will tell, but roadworthyness hasn't been a problem in the past with the Behringer stuff I've owned.

""No brainer" Cross-over" submitted July 8, 2009

Musical Background: Hobbyist soundman/active musician
Music Style: Rock/Alternative
Sound: It's quiet and doesn't color or edit the sound at all that I can hear. Good gain and unity control and I like the gain control for the subwoofer output too. Feature: With the options of all XLR in's and out's it great. The simple fact that it can be used as a stereo for my mains (Hi pass L/R) and the subwoofer out to the sub amp makes this very easy to use a cost effective way to protect my main speakers. Ease of Use: With the LED's telling you what mode you're in and the simple (almost idiot-proof) connectivity it a no-brainer. Easy to adjust on the fly to suit your room needs at the best price I've ever seen. Quality: I like the Behringer shiney finish,,pots turn fine,,,easy click/view positions for all knobs. Seems plenty sturdy enough for me as I take great care with all my equipment by keeping them racked. Certainly road worthy. There are better units out there with more bells and whistles but not at this price. Value: Dollar for dollar you won't get a better unit for the money. Just because you spend more doesn't always mean you get more. Manufacturer Support: Since I've never (and I mean never) had to call for support on any of my Behringer gear (SL2442FX-pro/Xenyx1622FX-pro/Xenyx802/B2-Pro/CX2310/XR4400)I'd say it's the best when you DON'T have to call for help. The Wow Factor: It works great for what I need. Simple easy to use features made for the working musician. This is a must for anyone who uses mains and subs. Protects the mains and puts the frequency response where it works the best for your speakers. I use mine as a Hi-pass stereo set up and cut the mains off at 100hz and let the subs do the rest with the built in subout/crossover from my board. Overall: Overall a great unit,,protects your speaker investment everytime you use it. Thanks again Behringer.

Behringer CX2310 SuperX Customer Review submitted January 12, 2005

Music Style: Jazz, R&B, Blues
Sound: I get the deep bass I'm looking for. Feature: I use the 1500 & the 2500amp by behringer with this and the MX32A board with some tower speakers and it sounds great, subs of course 18 in" by nady and floor moniters. Trust me it gets the job done. Quality: Great " Value: How can you go wrong for the price. Manufacturer Support: No I tried to contact every body, and no response. The Wow Factor: It looks great in my SKB rack. Overall: I plan on having it for a while. "Thanks"
34 of 36 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20G-DDKV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976