When you call, mention priority code 1410-5FH8

Rating and Reviews: Behringer C1 Microphone

Ideal for the budget-minded home studio musician, the Behringer C-1 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser accurately captures vocals and instruments.

Overall

"Behringer C-1 Condenser Microphone...Pleasantly surprised!" submitted August 23, 2012

By Candy L in Jamesville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Recording studio at home. Compose music, write songs. Play keys, guitars, drums
Music Style: Various styles from pop/rock to jazzy new age
Overall: This very reasonably priced mic really impressed me. It has a nice warm tone to it, good amplitude, hooked it up with no problems and really liked the sound. An excellent choice for vocals, as a primary mic or a background mic.

"Awesome Mic at a GREAT Price" submitted February 26, 2012

By Mikey H in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: Jazz/Neo-Soul Vocalist/Recording Artist
Music Style: Jazz, Neo-Soul with a smidgen of Hip Hop
Overall: The pros at ZZ's were extremely helpful. The mic was also delivered fast! The Behringer C-1 is definitely GREAT bang for the money. I use it to record my vocals, which are now cleaner and richer than with my previous mic. I'm VERY happy with the purchase all around! I've recommended it to a few of my colleagues. Woooo-To-Da-Hooo!

"Rode NT1-A comparison." submitted August 29, 2012

By Bill White
Overall
Musical Background: Singer songwriter.
Music Style: Eclectic but you can forget Christian and rap.
Overall: I have two of these. I used them as drum overheads for years. I vocally tested them next to a Rode NT1-A. They handled transients as well as the Rode. The frequency response and clarity were pretty well identical. The ONLY difference between them and the Rode NT1-A is a slightly higher noise floor. As drum overheads or as an electric guitar cabinet mic that does not present a problem. Yes, I can afford more expensive mics now and I have them, but if these are all you can afford you won't be sorry. I haven't needed manufacture support, so I rate that as support in itself. Five years with no problems.

"Well, always good to have another mic handy, I s'pose. . ." submitted February 5, 2012

By Joe Shmoe
Music Style: Acoustic: guitars, vocals, percussion
Overall: Bought this as a 'warehouse resealed' model from Zzounds for just under $40. Having used it for a little over a month now, I certainly wouldn't pay more than that, and it's hard to be very positive about it's value even at that price. Here are my impressions. The good: Pretty hefty item, feels solid. Included plastic& foam-lined case is actually better than I expected, offering reasonable protection. The bad: So-so sound. Can't expect stellar quality at this price, but what's most concerning is the fairly high self-noise level. The clip is flimsy and I'll be surprised if it lasts long. Bottom line: I bought this mic because I needed another for a casual recording session. I guess it's all right for such things, and it's always good to have another mic lying around, even if just to loan out. But if I had it to do over, would probably not buy this mic again. ps - Zzounds required that I give a rating for Manufacturer support. Haven't dealt with the manufacturer, so my rating there is meaningless.

When you call, mention priority code 1410-5FH8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976