When you call, mention priority code 158N-FRGB

Rating and Reviews: Behringer BXL1800 Amp

Jam packed with multiple channels, EQing options, and 180 Watts of power, the BXL1800 is a fierce package in a portable size.

"Small Amp KicksButt" submitted November 17, 2009

Musical Background: 35 year wantabe
Music Style: Classic rock , easy listening
Sound: Sound is very good .... Allot of other bass players heard this amp and say it gives a good sound Feature: Foot switch is good for on the fly changes .... I don't use it much ... but I have had no problem with it. Ease of Use: Very easy to use ... a real no brainer !! Quality: I had this Bass amp for two years now and I have had absolutely no problems with this amp. Well made and it has some miles behind it now . Value: Great price for what you get .... I am very pleased with my purchase Manufacturer Support: I have to be honest here .... I have not had to deal with any issues reguarding this amp ... So I can't really rate it above or below a 6 The Wow Factor: It's comparible to others I've seen Overall: I'm Sold on this Bass amp not only for practices , but for giging as well absoltely no complaints from this end .... I would buy another if I need one .................... But I don't this one works fine. It's reliable.

"Hard-pounding bass guitar amp." submitted January 3, 2011

Musical Background: Hobby jammer
Music Style: Blues, rock and country
Sound: The BXL 1800 has all the sound qualities that suit my needs for rock, blues and country bass. The price was right. Feature: I like the foot switch that enables me to preset 2 channels for different sounds and switch back and forth without missing a beat. The equalizer allows me to adjust the sound for any room configuration. Ease of Use: Easy all the way around. My Stagg 4-string bass sounds awesome thru the BXL 1800. Quality: Solidly built to last on the road (having had more than 8 years road experience with other company's products. Value: Worth what I paid. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Practical addition. Overall: The last bass amp I will own. . . Excellent product. I would replace it with the same model if stolen. Least aspect I like is the weight, but not a huge problem.

"Triple thumbs up. I had three thumbs." submitted March 25, 2014

By Richie L in Myerstown, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Professionally play, played drums for 8 years, bass.
Music Style: Rock, hard rock, metal, hardcore, punk.
Overall: This product is not only worth the money but, the shipping is undoubtedly the fastest I've ever received something on the standard ground. If you're looking for a amp that's worthy of doing gigs and you really want to blow your drummer out of the water at practice then, THIS AMP IS FOR YOU!!!

"best investment for working bassist." submitted August 30, 2012

By kenneth alston in jamsica, NY
Overall
Musical Background: over 40 years professional working bassist.
Music Style: Gospel, R&B,Jazz, Funk, Rock
Overall: Small amp that packs a Big punch.

When you call, mention priority code 158N-FRGB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976