When you call, mention priority code 155Z-P9GN

Rating and Reviews: Behringer BVT5500H Amp

The Behringer BVT5500H offers classic bass tone. With 550 watts of power and Behringer's VTC modeling, the BVT5500H sounds great.

"Very nice." submitted October 14, 2009

Musical Background: Active Musican
Music Style: Contemporary Christrian
Sound: This is a very versatile head. I play different kinds of music and it will give me whatever I want. Feature: Enough features to be able to dial in the sound you want without having to add anything it. Ease of Use: Very simple and straight forward. Quality: Most electronic stuff is only as good a you take care of it. If you turn it way up, yes something will give. This is my second Behringer amp and I amp impressed. Value: Cant beat the price for what you get. Manufacturer Support: I use my local rep.

"A very reasonable buy." submitted May 4, 2009

Musical Background: Bassist for doom/black metal band VEIL OF WINTER
Music Style: METAL
Sound: Overall nice sounds, I've recieved many complements. Feature: Not bad. Ease of Use: Not hard at all. Quality: This is where I can see why its so cheap. certain hardware pieces have fallen off of mine in just a few weeks of purchase. This did not effect the sound however, and it is still very usable. Value: I am definately happy with this buy. Manufacturer Support: Havent had any problems yet. Overall: In short, i have put this amp to the test. In just the few months that i have owned it, its been to probably at least ten different shows, usually playing with more than one band a night. i also use it in practice at least once a week and i have still not had any problems with its performance whatsoever.

"Behringer BVT5500h" submitted May 13, 2012

By Blaine O
Overall
Musical Background: Fairly new to the bass but have been involved with music for a long time.I played drums for about 10 years I just always wanted,
Music Style: Classic Rock,Blues,R&B
Sound: I think the sound quality is very good.Using the eq,the high,mid and,low knob tone selectors and the five different voicings the amp can dial up just about any tone you want it even has a built in overdrive if you like that vintage mildly distorted 60s and 70s tone. Feature: The features are great as I have stated above,you really get a lot of bang for your buck I would place it among the higher end amps at a fraction of the cost. Ease of Use: Its like anything,the more you learn the more you use it,the more you use it the more you learn,it took me a couple of hours to get my tone set up the way I like it but it is in no way overly complicated. Quality: Quality I think is good,metal corner protectors,solidly built housing,controls are a little soft but,I think as long as you dont throw it out of the back of your truck at a 100 mph and expect it to stay in one peice this amp will serve you for a long time. Value: Behringer could ask a heck of a lot more for this amp and be justified in doing so.I am glad they dont and you just really cant go wrong where the money is concerned Manufacturer Support: I havn't had the need for company support and,really dont think I will. The Wow Factor: Vintage Ampeg looks, clean and classy with a hint of sinister.Its kind of like the librarian prim,proper,reserved until the lights go out and the she becomes a total freak. Overall: Behringer really gives you a lot boom for your buck.The amp has more than enough power for just about any performance situation.I have read a couple of reveiws that said they had problems with quality of the controls ie: knobs coming loose,personally I have'nt had any problems with anything the amp is very well constructed.I have mine paired with a Fender Rumble 4-10 cabinet ,I can get just about any tone I want without much trouble. If you like the classic Ampeg look at a fraction of the price,you cant go wrong with the Behringer BVT5500h.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"If you're looking for an Ampeg but don't have the budget, look no further." submitted March 5, 2008

By a customer from kissofdeathonline.com
Overall
Sound: This amp hits the mark with a very punchy sound when you want it and smooth crisp sound when you need it. Value: The best Bang for your buck. The Wow Factor: If you like the look of a classic Ampeg this amp is right up your alley. Overall: Over all I don't think you can go wrong with this one.
20 of 22 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A lot of Bang for the buck" submitted November 18, 2008

By a customer from milwaukee.gov
Overall
Musical Background: bass player, project studio
Music Style: all
Sound: All diffrent transitions of music very smooth Feature: All that you would expect in a high end model but not the high end price Ease of Use: very easy to use Quality: very sturdy and well protected in the cabinet Value: you couldnt ask for a more affordable price in a bass amp of it's quality Manufacturer Support: Never had to call on it The Wow Factor: It's so awesome that you can have the Ampeg look and all of your friends think it's an Ampeg Overall: need I say more

"The Behringer BVT5500 bass amphead" submitted February 8, 2012

By charles pigg in las vegas, NV
Musical Background: guitar,keyboards,bass played fo 33 years nw
Music Style: progressive rock
Overall: You will no find a better amp for the price, you won't find a better bass amp for 3 or 4 times the price you'll have to get up in the 2000.dollar brackert to even get close.this is the most amazing bass amp i've owned and I had most all to them you'll love it charlie piggsteel profet'slas vegas

"BVT550H Bass Head" submitted March 19, 2013

By Jeff T
Overall
Musical Background: Working Musician....40 yrs, Exp.
Music Style: Mostly New Country. But have played all types of music from Beach Music to Metal.
Overall: Great sounding amp for the bucks. It can process the low rumble of a 5th B string and deliver a warm tone not unlike an Ampeg but at a fraction of the cost. I did have one issue right out of the box. The pod that controls voicing was loose. Other than that it appears to be a great amp. I have only used it in one show but it did everything I wanted and expected.

"not satisfied at all" submitted February 1, 2013

By glenn horton in grayson, KY
Musical Background: playing bass professionally for 25 yrs
Music Style: rock,country
Overall: I can see why this low price is what it is for this product ,i will never own another

When you call, mention priority code 155Z-P9GN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976