When you call, mention priority code 170T-8G1D

Rating and Reviews: Behringer BB410 Cabinet

Harness the awesome might of 10 inch speakers and certifiable durability by unleashing the BB410 upon all your unsuspecting audiences.

"Solid" submitted October 20, 2005

By a customer from daddysbeenabadgirl.com
Music Style: Alt/Prog/Goth Metal
Overall: I was incredibly impressed with this cabinet. not only is it much cheaper than the Peavey and Hartke 410s, but it sounds just as good. better than the Peavey in my opinion. it has a thick, dynamic sound that completely put my Fender Bassman 115 to shame. the only thing I disliked were the plastic edge protectors. I would have preferred metal. the handles are incredibly solid and well designed. overall, I would suggest this cabinet to anyone who wants a sturdy, great sounding rig, and can't afford an Ampeg (which is most people).

"BEAUTIFUL" submitted July 8, 2006

Musical Background: In a band
Music Style: Hard Rock
Sound: This cab sounds awesome with my BX4500 head. It handles my 5-strings with no problem. Feature: Tweeter control, speakon and 1/4" connectors, built-in wheels and nice handles, and a steel grille. Wonderful. Ease of Use: Plug and play. Quality: It's built well. And it's not all that heavy. I carried it down 3 unsturdy steps by myself, and I had to pick it up all the way..I gave it a big bear hug. Value: This thing handles 1200 watts and only costed a fracton of that. Manufacturer Support: Behringer has a great replacement policy. The Wow Factor: I've wanted one of these for 2 years. It's beautiful. The gold around the speakers and tweeter is awesome. Overall: I need to get a bigger power amp just to power this thing all the way. I'm very satisfied. If I had a need for another 410 I'd get another one of these.
35 of 37 people (94.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Dude, That is Bad Ass!!!" submitted August 11, 2012

By Dave Williams in Roseburg, OR
Musical Background: Over 30 years experience. Gig locally in a rockin band
Music Style: Mostly classical style and progressive rock...
Sound: Warm and punchy. Feature: Of course it has the Speakon cable connectors since the Nuke head supports only Speakon hook-ups. It has quarter inch as well, but don't use a light cable or it will get hot. There is a switch on the back to give you a choice of either hard or soft attack on the horn. Ease of Use: Plug it in and go. Quality: It looks sturdy enough. Value: Better than cabs twice the price. Has the best value for dollar ratio on the market. The Wow Factor: Like I said... Dude... that is bad ass! Overall: I bought this cab because I'm doing a larger venue and wanted to run two amps. I was going to use it with my GK 800RB head. I haven't tried it yet with that head, but I tried it with my Bugera Nuke head and WOW... I've played through Ampeg, Fender and other popular bass rigs and this combo stacks up against them all. Actually, maybe even better... the guys in the band were creaming all over themselves when they heard it. My guitar player said, "Dude!!! that is bad ass!"I've been a Behringer fan for quite some time. All those Behringer haters are looking kind of silly right now... especially when I crank this baby up! I'll put this set-up on stage anywhere and not be embarrassed. Ampeg doesn't have anything on this gear... especially if you are a busy bassist like me. You will enjoy the note definition and punch with all the bottom you want at the same time. I'm in bass heaven right now... I've found the sound I've been looking for.

"Inexpensive and AWESOME!" submitted September 23, 2011

Music Style: Music
Sound: The tone is earthy and clean. I wish the horn was adjustable (besides on/off) even though it sounds great where it's at. Feature: I use 1/4" cable, sounds like butter. Wish the horn was adjustable though. Ease of Use: My 5 year old daughter can hook this thing up, I know this because she did. Quality: Good carpet, thick cab, takes its lumps well. I noticed the carpet in the vent is comming off a smidge but it's a tough box. Metal corners and bigger casters are some changes that I would make. Value: Bang for buck and just in general this is an amazing cab, it replaced my Ampeg 6x10/ 1x15 rig for about half the price. Manufacturer Support: Never had a problem. The Wow Factor: "Behringer" isn't a flashy/expensive name and they have made some crapy products but the cab is really good looking. Overall: It's cheap, it's powerful, it's good looking and its tone is terriffic. Why in the world would you NOT get one? Unless you have too much money and you need to blow it, then this is not the cab for you.

"Whe I Got the product. There was a warning that read, "WARNING-this product produces decibles over 90. Can cause permanent heari" submitted May 4, 2006

Overall
Sound: Explosive! The sound quality is incredible. It's the most responsive cabinet i've ever owned. I have a Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Amplifier Head (450 Watts), with this combo you'll never loose, and an Ibanez BTB-405 QM. This is a winning combonation! Feature: There's an input for the tweeter, and two extra inputs for professional hook-ups. The wheels one the bottom came in more handy than I thought they would. Ease of Use: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Quality: Rough carpet shell, Handles, and a mesh metal screen to protect the speakers. What else could you ask for? Value: This cabinet and all products that are Behringer are incredible for the price! Manufacturer Support: I really havent had a problem yet The Wow Factor: Looks rugged and ready to punch. Don't worry it backs itself up. Overall: This is perfect for outdor gigs, or smaller venues.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Brutal." submitted December 30, 2010

Music Style: Metal and Blues
Sound: This thing sounds glorious. I have the Ampeg SVT-3 Pro and this cab really brings the tone out of it. This cab has it all. Ground shaking lows, Clean crisp highs and being able to handle 1200 watts. I can crank everything on my head to 10 and it wont even be brushing against it. Alot of reviews I read about it say that this is a great cab for those of us who don't have the money to buy a Ampeg. I disagree. I put this cab side by side with an Ampeg 6x10 and the Behringer clearly outperformed. Feature: The recessed handles and wheels on the side make moving it a breeee-ze. Ease of Use: Its really quite simple. Just plug and play. If you want more high turns on the horn. Quality: The thing is built like a tank. Only two things I would change, The corners have plastic covers on them. Metal would have been better, and the outside of the cab is this carpet like stuff. I think vinyl would have been better. Value: I think this cab blows away Ampeg. I cant put the value of it into words. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them. Don't think I will. The Wow Factor: This cab is sexy. I mean, Just look at it. Overall: I dont see this cab ever messing up on its own. If I happen to destroy it, ill prolly just buy another.

"Amazing!" submitted December 3, 2010

Musical Background: 3 years of playing
Music Style: Metalcore and Deathcore
Sound: It has a pretty nice sound, i have heard better sounding cabinets, but it is really nice for a lower end cab. Feature: I love everything on it except for the fact that the speakers are paper. I used to own a Behringer amp with the aluminum speakers and i liked the sound from the aluminum a lot more. Ease of Use: Just plug and play Quality: I think it is constructed extremely well. The only thing i wish is that it had better wheels and better handle placement on it because it is really hard to lug around if you don't have two people. Value: Worth every penny! Manufacturer Support: Great support. The Wow Factor: It is great for at home and for small shows. Overall: I plan on adding a 15" for lows, but other than that i am extremely satisfied with this product.

"Being patient" submitted February 11, 2012

By Tim Cox in Lawrenceburg, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Played Bass Since I was 10.. 50 now..
Music Style: Still rockin to the 80's,90's and new aternative rock. Its my life
Overall: The problem I have at the moment is a buzzing speaker when I play through it. Only 1 out of the 4, but was promised it would be taken care of. I love the Beringher BX4500H head. For 450 watts its great sounding, first amp head I have ever really liked. I recommend it 100%

"Built like a tank - and as heavy as one." submitted December 28, 2010

Musical Background: active
Sound: It has a very impressive sound for a cabinet in this price range. Sounds as good as my Carvin 4x10. Feature: Its a cabinet. Ease of Use: Once again its a cabinet. Quality: The build quality was very nice but unless you plan on keeping it in one location like a studio I would pass on this one. The weight is in the 115 lb zone and its extremely bulky. Makes a Hartke 4x10 look small. It has two wheels that are a complete joke. May be ok for one side of the room to the other but thats it. If you get this make sure you also get casters. Value: Great sound for the money but save up for back surgery.

"$300 cab, $150 sound and build," submitted April 14, 2010

Music Style: Gospel, Country, Rock
Sound: Average to ok at best Feature: Nice switch to turn off the hissy horn. Ease of Use: Its a cabinet! Quality: 5 Value: You get what you pay for, Manufacturer Support: 7 very friendly, I have used behringer warranty repair a few times. The Wow Factor: If only Behringer would put more thought into construction materials and lees marketing ploy. Overall: I have This Behringer bb410 cab and a Hartke 410 vx, Both are in the same price range, But to be honest the Hartke is a better cab, More Lows and better projection, more punch than the Behringer. Also If you take the grille off and look inside of the Behringer, you will find that it is made of particle board, the same as very low grade cheap computer stands and the like. The hartke is made of genuine plywood and will be much more durable down the road. The 1200 watt rating cant be for rms watts. This behringer cab is usable, and will make for a good cab to sit in your bedroom, However don't expect it to gig out alot. I tried this and immediately broke the plastic handles, and cracked the cabinet whe it was dropped about 2 feet. the reason I took it apart, is because It had a bad vibration in the cab, and found out it was cracked from the drop, You cant see from the outside because the carpet covers the particle board. I bought this as a second cab to my hartke, I will keep it till someone offers me 150.00 and takes it away, then I will buy another Hartke.

When you call, mention priority code 170T-8G1D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976