When you call, mention priority code 15TZ-1P7J

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B315D Eurolive

Create luminous sound with this active 2-way speaker from Behringer. It uses switch-mode power and class-D technology to generate optimum-efficiency output.

Overall

"GREAT SPEAKERS FOR THE BUDGET CONSCIOUS!!!" submitted February 2, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Club & Mobile DJ
Music Style: Hip Hop, R & B, House, Dance
Sound: Wow! I got these speakers last week, and I'm so glad I made the right decision. I was going to purchase the Behringer B312D's due to the feedbacks, but I needed a little more bass so I went with the 15's. I play mostly house, hip hop and R&B and the sound was very clear with no distortion. The highs were crisp and the bottom end was very good. The speakers are a little bigger than some of the other 15" powered speakers out there, but that didn't sway me from making my final decision. Feature: I love that you can plug in your mic directly to the back. The only thing I didn't like was if you had music playing at the same time you want to use the mic, you have to raise the level of the mic at both speaker and lower the level of the music at the mixer. I found myself tweeking the volume levels everytime someone had to use the mic. Not a big deal. Ease of Use: It's a little heavy but that doesn't bother me. It's very simple plug & play, set your volume level, highs & lows levels and you're ready to go in minutes! Quality: Built very well. The grille looks very impressive. I wouldn't throw them around to see how road ready they are, and I'm not about to try. If I take care of them, they'll be good to me for a long time. At my last event, I had people complimenting me on the look and sound of the speakers. They were very impressed. Value: You can't go wrong with these speakers. I compared them to the new Samson Auro D415A's, and these speakers sound a lot better. Granted the Samson's are $299 each, but you get what you pay for. I compared them to the Mackie Thumps as well, and once again these speakers sounded a lot better to me. If you have the extra dollars, you owe it to yourself to compare the Behringers to the Samsons and Mackies. And if you don't want to spend buko bucks on QSC's or JBL's, try these out. You won't regret it! Manufacturer Support: I've never dealt with Behringer... so far. The Wow Factor: These speakers are very practical for my use. I don't have to lug around a heavy amp rack anymore. With these speakers, I can set-up my system in less than 15 minutes. I'll take practical over sex appeal all day long. Overall: I hope these speakers last me a long time. I compared them to the Mackie's, JBL's and Yamaha's that are in the same (or even more) price range, and these speakers can compete with the best of them. If you're budget conscious like I am, you owe it to yourself to try these out! Plus you can't go wrong with Class-D amplification!!

When you call, mention priority code 15TZ-1P7J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976