When you call, mention priority code 157M-CHQY

Rating and Reviews: Behringer B3030A Monitor

Examine every note in your recordings with the Behringer B3030A, which has built-in 80 and 35 watt amps.

"Best Value, Best Sound for the money... B3030A's" submitted January 12, 2012

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Overall
Sound: I bought the Behringer B3030a's because in the store they lived up to the reviews I had read about in being very similar to the Adam speakers. When I got them home I was not dissappointed. They have a great stereo field, very good mids and hi's and more than enough bass. The settings for room placement works great. They are quite loud as well. Feature: I like the fact that these speakers are solid. they are heavy and the fact that the cabs are real wood makes a lot fo differnce. The ribbon tweeaters are crisp and clean and they fit really well in my studio space. Ease of Use: Right out of the box and on the desk... voilla.. sound Quality: C'mon you can't find another pair of speakers that sound this good for $329. I mean really aside from a slight difference in the mids and hi's they sound just as good as the Adam speaker they are compared with. I use them all day and they do not fatigue my ears. Value: At 329 bucks this is the best value I've seen around. Even if they were $529 for the pair they would be a better value than their rivals the Adams at almost $1400 a pair. Don't let anyone tell you different either. You need to hear them. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use any tech support or return them and I'm hoping I don't have to. But we'll see. I usually don't blow my speakers and if they are built as sturdy as they feel, I won't be replacing them for a while... unless I get rich and then I'll still be using them. The Wow Factor: I know everyone bags on Behringer, but truly I've had several of their products and so has my friends and we never have problems with the stuff. I think those that do are probably idiots that don't know how to use products and then plame failure on the product when it was their fault. Maybe not everyone, but a good portion of the people that buy gear don't know what they're doing and then blame it on the product. Overall: I shouldn't have to replace these speakers for quite a while

"Zzounds is awesome, and so are these monitors" submitted August 3, 2012

By a customer from ben-e-fit.com
Overall
Overall: I've had a pair of b2031's for years now. I got them before they started putting the "A" distinction on them and I've loved them from the moment I started using them. the b3030a's are the revised version of the b2030's with ribbon tweeters and kevlar woofers. They do not disappoint. I've paired them with a b2092 (I still don't understand why they discontinued them) and they are amazing and smaller than the 2031's. Definitely recommend them for anyone who already intends to pair them with a studio sub and wants to spend any amount less than 1200 for a pair of monitors. i'm selecting all the relevant ratings with regard to these monitors and had no dealings with the manufacturer and the wow factor would be to say they did something beyond what I expected. I went in knowing what to expect so I can't really offer I was surprised but they are awesome.

"Very happy" submitted December 31, 2012

By Eric Barker in Fairbanks, AK
Musical Background: Experienced producer and keyboardist
Music Style: Jazz, Rock, Celtic, Metal
Overall: I've had these puppies for about 6 months now, and mixed daily on them. I did a lot of research before finally pulling the trigger on them, and they absolutely delivered. I had been doing a lot of acoustic treatment and testing on my studio when I got them, so did some frequency analysis on them, and was pretty amazed by the results I got. They were flat down to about 38Hz, which is quite astounding for speakers of this size. Then I pulled out the charts that Behringer sent me, and they matched up exactly. So not only are they good, but Behringer isn't cheating their charts, which is good to know.I've usually stayed away from Behringer products in the past... as I don't usually go for "lowest price possible, quality be damned". But that's not what the 3030As are about, in this case, Behringer is really going for a higher market than usual, and there are cheaper speakers out there. We're talking just below Adams, here, even though their priced more like KRK, Alesis, and M-Audio.The only thing I would say is: watch your sub bass. Any speakers of this size aren't going to reproduce the low-end punch of even a consumer grade 2.1 system. I've let the bass get away from me at times. Many homes have really bad 2.1 systems with bass boost left on all the time. Not even a good mix is going to sound good in that situation, but if your bass is too much, it's going to be absolutely terrible. However, adding a subwoofer to nearfields can be problematic. So the bottom line is: get to know your speakers with other material, first.

"Behringer 3030a Monitors - Really Great Pair of Speakers" submitted December 23, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: Rock, Progressive Rock, Fusion, Funk and Jazz
Sound: Ok, so I got my Behringers.... WAY TOO COOL!!! Anyone that talks smack about these things is an idiot. As stated above I had some Alesis monitors which I used for years and liked them, but these things are like night and day. The mids and Hi's are great. I can hear all the articulations and tones of my guitars, vocals and upper bass tones extremely clear. This made me totally change my mixes. Mastering with these things is great. I no longer use the Sonic Maximiser in my mastering sweet. I'm going with the Pulsetec EQ, LMT Leveler and stereo expander only now. This is because I can hear the mids and highs so much better during mixing that I don't have to use it anymore. Technically if you've mixed correctly, mastering should be just about final eq, stereo field and leveling. These monitors are every bit as good as the Adam 7's with a slight difference in the mids and highs. I stand by my original assessment that the Adams are great, but not great enough for me to spend 800 to a Grand more for them over the Behringers. Depending on your music, the added mids and hi's of the Adams may be a bad thing in that they will cause you to pull back on those frequencies during mixing and mastering. We were going to get the 3031a's and now I'm glad we didn't. The added power and larger low frequency driver would have been too much for our room. I agree with those that say these things are really loud. I have mine at 50% on the trim in the back and that's plenty loud enough when I push them. Anymore than that is just stupid. If you want some really good monitors, whatevery your price point, you need to check these things out! Quality: these monitors are very well made. Heavy little buggers. Value: When you look at the reviews and comparisons to Adam 7's and you find that they are just as good, this is an unbelievable value. Behringer may put Adam out of business should the rest of the recording studios out there get a clue about them and stop buying stuff based on Name. Not that the Adam's are bad, because they are great. But the Behringers are just as good. The Wow Factor: While I love these monitors it may be that Behringer has a bad name because of past bad products. Hopefully these things will change their reputation. Overall: I should be using these monitors for a long time. My last pair of monitors I used for 8 years and I'm expecting these to exceed that time.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 157M-CHQY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976